Post: xNiightmare317's collection of 100% and Plat saves needs testing
08-10-2017, 09:44 PM #1
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm new to uploading saves really lol. Some of these games i don't own anymore,so please test them. Now that there's save resigners out, maybe i'll help some people out with these saves. Please give feedback cause like I said i'm new to this stuff and hope to upload more soon if possible.

AC Syndicate - Plat and 100% DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

AC Unity - Plat and 100% DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

Batman : Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Battlefield Hardline - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Crash Bandicoot (1st game) - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Driveclub - (Driveclub Bikes too maybe idk) 100% Plat Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

DMC: Devil May Cry DE- Plat Save- You must login or register to view this content.

Horizon: Zero Dawn -NG+ Ultra Hard Done - You must login or register to view this content.

Metro: 2033 Redux - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

MGSV: Ground Zeroes - 100% Save - You must login or register to view this content.

MGSV:TPP - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Overcooked - 100% Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Peggle 2 - 100% Plat & DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

Ratchet & Clank - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Rime - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Rocket League - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Watch Dogs 2 - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 02-28-2019 at 03:28 PM. Reason: title

The following 33 users say thank you to xNiightmare317 for this useful post:

Actim, AkumaNYC, alemetal, Bumcleaver, Cloud, Cris242cris7, danilo_BR, FallenSoldier, Frosty, Gagliardi, Ali D Killer, gowhawx, Gríndhouse, hassanxx, ivan6219, Jax1984, Leonrpg, LockedOnTwo, mdi122116, MusicGamer, MXNlink, NextGenPlayer77, Ninjasin, osamaffx, pedrosl, raperorapero, riot_xtreme, Riper415, siwei, so_boosted, ThatEpicSomeone, towerbass, Wosley

The following user groaned xNiightmare317 for this awful post:

adrianoangelo
08-10-2017, 10:38 PM #11
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Cgamer48 View Post
no I don't sorry

No problem, is the crash bandicoot save all 3 games platinum?

Thanks
08-10-2017, 10:40 PM #12
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
No problem, is the crash bandicoot save all 3 games platinum?

Thanks

just the first game, I haven't played the others yet cause of the rage on the trials lol

The following user thanked xNiightmare317 for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
08-10-2017, 10:44 PM #13
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Cgamer48 View Post
just the first game, I haven't played the others yet cause of the rage on the trials lol

Haha no problem. Thanks for that. Happy
08-10-2017, 11:11 PM #14
thanks for saves, finally a fair collection of US plat saves emerge.
08-11-2017, 12:13 AM #15
P01SON
Gobble
I tried horizon it ddint copy over becaue it says that another players save what can i do i dont have a save resigner
08-11-2017, 12:42 AM #16
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by P01SON View Post
I tried horizon it ddint copy over becaue it says that another players save what can i do i dont have a save resigner

Then you need find save resigner
08-11-2017, 12:50 AM #17
Originally posted by P01SON View Post

Buy Save Wizard.
08-11-2017, 03:00 AM #18
Originally posted by WosleyBE
hmm peggle 2 and devil may cry seems really intresting

Peggle 2 works well and is a real time saver. I tested it a while back and you can achieve platinum with a 100% save in 2 hours or less. The steps you need to take are complete one level in each section, complete 1 optional objective in the main game and one in each dlc. Complete one trial in each area, and do the miscellaneous trophies that don't auto pop. like cool clear etc...
08-11-2017, 03:03 AM #19
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by revengeofakuma View Post
Peggle 2 works well and is a real time saver. I tested it a while back and you can achieve platinum with a 100% save in 2 hours or less. The steps you need to take are complete one level in each section, complete 1 optional objective in the main game and one in each dlc. Complete one trial in each area, and do the miscellaneous trophies that don't auto pop. like cool clear etc...

thats easy Gasp i really need to get the usa version of it then i think its not that expensive
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo