Post: xNiightmare317's collection of 100% and Plat saves needs testing
08-10-2017, 09:44 PM #1
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm new to uploading saves really lol. Some of these games i don't own anymore,so please test them. Now that there's save resigners out, maybe i'll help some people out with these saves. Please give feedback cause like I said i'm new to this stuff and hope to upload more soon if possible.

AC Syndicate - Plat and 100% DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

AC Unity - Plat and 100% DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

Batman : Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Battlefield Hardline - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Crash Bandicoot (1st game) - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Driveclub - (Driveclub Bikes too maybe idk) 100% Plat Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

DMC: Devil May Cry DE- Plat Save- You must login or register to view this content.

Horizon: Zero Dawn -NG+ Ultra Hard Done - You must login or register to view this content.

Metro: 2033 Redux - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

MGSV: Ground Zeroes - 100% Save - You must login or register to view this content.

MGSV:TPP - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Overcooked - 100% Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Peggle 2 - 100% Plat & DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

Ratchet & Clank - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Rime - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Rocket League - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Watch Dogs 2 - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 02-28-2019 at 03:28 PM. Reason: title

The following 33 users say thank you to xNiightmare317 for this useful post:

Actim, AkumaNYC, alemetal, Bumcleaver, Cloud, Cris242cris7, danilo_BR, FallenSoldier, Frosty, Gagliardi, Ali D Killer, gowhawx, Gríndhouse, hassanxx, ivan6219, Jax1984, Leonrpg, LockedOnTwo, mdi122116, MusicGamer, MXNlink, NextGenPlayer77, Ninjasin, osamaffx, pedrosl, raperorapero, riot_xtreme, Riper415, siwei, so_boosted, ThatEpicSomeone, towerbass, Wosley

The following user groaned xNiightmare317 for this awful post:

adrianoangelo
12-14-2017, 05:54 AM #56
Jtripz
Bounty hunter
what trophies do you get for mgs ground zeroes?
12-14-2017, 12:06 PM #57
Originally posted by Jtripz View Post
what trophies do you get for mgs ground zeroes?

I think you get s ranks on all missions and unlock all side ops.
12-28-2017, 06:45 PM #58
Can say crash bandicoot works fine! Just tried it Smile
01-23-2018, 01:16 AM #59
sofia1234
Do a barrel roll!
does mgs phantom unlock anything?
01-23-2018, 01:37 AM #60
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Originally posted by xNiightmare317 View Post
I'm new to uploading saves really lol. Some of these games i don't own anymore,so please test them. Now that there's save resigners out, maybe i'll help some people out with these saves. Please give feedback cause like I said i'm new to this stuff and hope to upload more soon if possible.

AC Syndicate - Plat and 100% DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

AC Unity - Plat and 100% DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

Batman : Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Battlefield Hardline - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Crash Bandicoot (1st game) - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Driveclub - (Driveclub Bikes too maybe idk) 100% Plat Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

DMC: Devil May Cry DE- Plat Save- You must login or register to view this content.

Horizon: Zero Dawn -NG+ Ultra Hard Done - You must login or register to view this content.

Metro: 2033 Redux - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

MGSV: Ground Zeroes - 100% Save - You must login or register to view this content.

MGSV:TPP - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Overcooked - 100% Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Peggle 2 - 100% Plat & DLC Save -*You must login or register to view this content.

Ratchet & Clank - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Rime - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Rocket League - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

Watch Dogs 2 - Plat Save - You must login or register to view this content.

DC 100% save includes all DLC?
03-09-2018, 12:22 AM #61
GTCADV
Gobble
MGSV: Ground Zeroes!! Thanks, I will try this one
03-09-2018, 03:00 AM #62
Thanks a bunch I needed that Metro Save Happy
03-09-2018, 09:53 AM #63
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
The save Ratchet and Clanck not recognized by SW.

any explanation for this?
03-12-2018, 06:29 PM #64
nbakid146
Save Point
Thank you for the saves
Last edited by nbakid146 ; 03-12-2018 at 06:58 PM.

The following user thanked nbakid146 for this useful post:

xNiightmare317
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo