Post: Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Complete Save Set (No Story) - [CUSA02377]
08-11-2017, 08:00 AM #1
stuart1001
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my first save set! the only thing not on the saves are missions, they are pretty much easy to do.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-21-2020 at 04:31 PM. Reason: title

The following 53 users say thank you to stuart1001 for this useful post:

0fox, abufhad, abuzayed, agnogueira, ah.198, akko, alemaoa7x, amjed, Barbaris, bigburt82, BigSleep_404, bobsandbag, burntlink, chaiyang007, Cloud, Culldog89, cyberrio, deathcross31, dracula101, DragonLover66, Hakimer, Herrkulez, hotboyx4, ian7284, jatofity, JSHWAN, julolz, Kai2kd, Leonrpg, Mago de Oz, milito0022, Monkey177, nawaff, njuminel, palojaeger, powerade73, PS4Gamer1987, Rich Davies, samurai_ghost, ser, shemssharp, SKTT1_Jesse, snahp888, SSnake, starkjim87, Thabit, thenaughtyangele, UpDownStrange, Vlay7, witlzx28, Wosley, Wulfen77, xSOADx
09-14-2017, 11:37 AM #20
YenooR
Gym leader
Thanks for this...is there any save I can use to get multitalented trophy for perks.

The following user thanked YenooR for this useful post:

bigburt82
10-05-2017, 07:32 PM #21
Oh man, if there is a save anywhere close to the last mission of Sequence 5, I will be forever in your debt. For some reason that trophy glitched out and it's the only one I need for Platinum. Can make use of it now that resigning is available.
02-17-2018, 01:07 AM #22
I resigned all of the saves to US and they all worked great. Thanks so much dude for doing all this work, really appreciate it.

For any other US dudes that want to use these amazing saves, look up how to do reregioning in the forums, very easy to do.
02-17-2018, 02:54 AM #23
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by hearthbuddy View Post
I resigned all of the saves to US and they all worked great. Thanks so much dude for doing all this work, really appreciate it.

For any other US dudes that want to use these amazing saves, look up how to do reregioning in the forums, very easy to do.

Can you upload them? Would be easier for some of us...
02-18-2018, 03:22 PM #24
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Can you upload them? Would be easier for some of us...

No. Re-regioning is just as easy as resigning the save. I should have posted a link to the guide: You must login or register to view this content.

I confirm all the saves can be re-regioned to US and work. I platted this game in about 3 hours after beating the campaign and using these saves. Again, thanks OP, really appreciate your work!
02-18-2018, 05:37 PM #25
KingOfTheAge
The Golden Patriot
Originally posted by hearthbuddy View Post
No. Re-regioning is just as easy as resigning the save. I should have posted a link to the guide: You must login or register to view this content.

I confirm all the saves can be re-regioned to US and work. I platted this game in about 3 hours after beating the campaign and using these saves. Again, thanks OP, really appreciate your work!

Weird, no beers or flowers are showing up for me in that save.
02-18-2018, 09:17 PM #26
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by KingOfTheAge View Post
Weird, no beers or flowers are showing up for me in that save.

What do you mean?
02-18-2018, 10:10 PM #27
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
What do you mean?

The collectibles most likely
02-18-2018, 11:03 PM #28
KingOfTheAge
The Golden Patriot
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
The collectibles most likely

Correct, It's working after I redid it. I'm going to convert them to us.

The following user thanked KingOfTheAge for this useful post:

Wosley
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo