Post: Lego Harry Potter 1-4 plat save plus random games [CUSA05935]
08-11-2017, 01:12 PM #1
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Lost majority if not all my plat saves from my account a while ago, found a usb of mine with some saves on them, i know lego harry potter is 100% and a few others are too, but i dont own them to test them anymore, thread is for harry potter but ill link the random games in too incase the saves help anyone, plus some of the games people have uploaded, few of mine may or may not have multiple save slots, check or not your choice.

All are eu, some disc some psn,

lego harry potter 1-4 psn 100%You must login or register to view this content.

These below will need testing if someone needs any of them worth a shout.
heavyrain/beyond two souls psn (kinda hope this is my plat save for both but no idea)You must login or register to view this content.
until dawn psn You must login or register to view this content.
advanced warfare psn You must login or register to view this content.
final fantasy type-o disc You must login or register to view this content.
dark souls 3 You must login or register to view this content.
fallout 4 psn You must login or register to view this content.
bloodborne psn You must login or register to view this content.

The little acre psn loaded this save up, it shows continue and is on the final scene, this may/should hopefully pop speed run trophy for people wanting to play it once but slowly You must login or register to view this content.
dying light psn plat save i believe, no dlc installed, all side missons, and stats levelled up You must login or register to view this content.
uncharted 4 disc platinum save, but stats reset for the hit ratio glitch You must login or register to view this content.
uncharted 1-3 disc platinum savesYou must login or register to view this content.

Sorry in advance for any game which doesnt have much or anything, also if it has been uploaded prior by someone else, hopefully links are good, they messed up on preview post.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-29-2019 at 03:17 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to ady for this useful post:

Bashaas, Bumcleaver, carmania, Cloud, Death1127, frez0r, hr330s, Javierex22, milito0022, PS4Gamer1987, Wosley, xSOADx
08-15-2017, 06:44 AM #20
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
any news about the uncharted ones ? and does the little arcre save pop the speed run trophy ? thats the only trophy stopping me for trying to plat it becuase i just want to play the game slowly

unless someone else has tested it already then nope, i only get online saturday and sunday, work nights 5 nights a week, uncharted 1,2,3 should all be plat, as theyre from my downstairs console, uncharted 4 i did do the glitch where you reset your shooting stats for the beat game with 70%? acc, so it might be that save but i had cleared the game already, but i cant test them until the weekend, and thats if i get sometime on sunday, if you are curious and dont want to sync to your account, all i can recommend is copy it over and try the save out offline, network disconnected, if it doesnt work how you wish remove account from ps4 and re add, but youll lose all saves if you do that, id recommend hanging about until myself or someone elses can test, sorry i cant be of much help atm.

The following user thanked ady for this useful post:

Wosley
08-16-2017, 05:53 AM #21
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
any news about the uncharted ones ? and does the little arcre save pop the speed run trophy ? thats the only trophy stopping me for trying to plat it becuase i just want to play the game slowly

loaded up a few of the saves you asked about, not on a alternate account just wanted to make sure they werent blank,
little acre, the save is complete, when i click continue it loads up the final cut scene, so it should pop from this as this is the last trophy i unlocked,

dying light, i have beaten the game/reis? (main boss man), level 25 survivor, 19 agility, 21 power, 0 legend, all side quests done, i believe this was my platinum save only quests showing are, find the embers under story, multiplayer and challenges

uncharted 4, plat save, all treasures done, i did the glitch on difficulties, hit ratio is 59%, only 42 shots fired, so you will be able to use this also to get that trophy, but sadly since i reset the hit ratio, all the kill enemies with certain weapon shows 0, might still pop them as i did complete all with it, save still has all treasures and collectables, dont know if theres a method to make trophies pop or if its auto,

uncharted 1-3, plat saves all stats still there so possible to obtain most trophies quicker id think
09-15-2017, 03:54 AM #22
In until dawn the collectable trophies will pop?
09-15-2017, 08:43 AM #23
Will th Until Dawn one pop the collectibles and if we replay the last mission does it unlock the trophies where everybody lives? Thank you in advance
04-28-2018, 08:09 PM #24
hi thanks a lot Happy
04-29-2018, 02:06 PM #25
Javierex22
Pokemon Trainer
By any chance do yiu have harry pottet US plat??

Thanks
01-29-2019, 01:34 PM #26
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by Javierex22 View Post
By any chance do yiu have harry pottet US plat??

Thanks

Yeah nees it too
07-21-2019, 12:59 PM #27
Sorry to revive an old thread, but is there any chance or possibility that harry potter save can be changed to a US save?
07-21-2019, 03:16 PM #28
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Rumplestilskin View Post
Sorry to revive an old thread, but is there any chance or possibility that harry potter save can be changed to a US save?

Well they have Save Wizard cheats but they would also need Advanced Mode. If Advanced Mode is greyed out when you go to select it then no chance of it, otherwise it's worth a shot. Link to a tutorial below.

You must login or register to view this content.

And no worries about "old thread". These saves are meant to be used after all. Questions are good.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo