Post: Lego Harry Potter 1-4 plat save plus random games [CUSA05935]
08-11-2017, 01:12 PM #1
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Lost majority if not all my plat saves from my account a while ago, found a usb of mine with some saves on them, i know lego harry potter is 100% and a few others are too, but i dont own them to test them anymore, thread is for harry potter but ill link the random games in too incase the saves help anyone, plus some of the games people have uploaded, few of mine may or may not have multiple save slots, check or not your choice.

All are eu, some disc some psn,

lego harry potter 1-4 psn 100%You must login or register to view this content.

These below will need testing if someone needs any of them worth a shout.
heavyrain/beyond two souls psn (kinda hope this is my plat save for both but no idea)You must login or register to view this content.
until dawn psn You must login or register to view this content.
advanced warfare psn You must login or register to view this content.
final fantasy type-o disc You must login or register to view this content.
dark souls 3 You must login or register to view this content.
fallout 4 psn You must login or register to view this content.
bloodborne psn You must login or register to view this content.

The little acre psn loaded this save up, it shows continue and is on the final scene, this may/should hopefully pop speed run trophy for people wanting to play it once but slowly You must login or register to view this content.
dying light psn plat save i believe, no dlc installed, all side missons, and stats levelled up You must login or register to view this content.
uncharted 4 disc platinum save, but stats reset for the hit ratio glitch You must login or register to view this content.
uncharted 1-3 disc platinum savesYou must login or register to view this content.

Sorry in advance for any game which doesnt have much or anything, also if it has been uploaded prior by someone else, hopefully links are good, they messed up on preview post.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-29-2019 at 03:17 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to ady for this useful post:

Bashaas, Bumcleaver, carmania, Cloud, Death1127, frez0r, hr330s, Javierex22, milito0022, PS4Gamer1987, Wosley, xSOADx
07-22-2019, 12:58 AM #29
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by Rumplestilskin View Post
Sorry to revive an old thread, but is there any chance or possibility that harry potter save can be changed to a US save?

Well they have Save Wizard cheats but they would also need Advanced Mode. If Advanced Mode is greyed out when you go to select it then no chance of it, otherwise it's worth a shot. Link to a tutorial below.

You must login or register to view this content.

And no worries about "old thread". These saves are meant to be used after all. Questions are good.

thanks for the reply, doesnt seem to work i suppose as the EU region save does not appear whatsoever to even enter advanced mode Smile, shame
07-22-2019, 01:02 PM #30
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Sorry to revive an old thread, but is there any chance or possibility that harry potter save can be changed to a US save?

Well they have Save Wizard cheats but they would also need Advanced Mode. If Advanced Mode is greyed out when you go to select it then no chance of it, otherwise it's worth a shot. Link to a tutorial below.

And no worries about "old thread". These saves are meant to be used after all. Questions are good.

thanks for the reply, doesnt seem to work i suppose as the EU region save does not appear whatsoever to even enter advanced mode Smile, shame

It should, assuming you're using the CUSA from this thread. CUSA5935 is listed in Save Wizard's list of supported CUSAs. You've made sure to resign it to your profile first? If you haven't resigned it yet then no, it would not show up under the "cheats" tab where Advanced Mode is, since you can only add cheats to saves listed under one of your registered profiles.

Just be aware that this is a RAR file so before resigning it you'd need to extract it and create your own ZIP out of the very last CUSA folder within the archive, since Save Wizard's "import" function only reads ZIPs.
07-22-2019, 01:21 PM #31

It should, assuming you're using the CUSA from this thread. CUSA5935 is listed in Save Wizard's list of supported CUSAs. You've made sure to resign it to your profile first? If you haven't resigned it yet then no, it would not show up under the "cheats" tab where Advanced Mode is, since you can only add cheats to saves listed under one of your registered profiles.

Just be aware that this is a RAR file so before resigning it you'd need to extract it and create your own ZIP out of the very last CUSA folder within the archive, since Save Wizard's "import" function only reads ZIPs.

Hmmm I'm pretty sure I followed the directions though I am a little unsure with the re-regioning process I guess. I used an extracting software to create a zip folder on desktop that has the CUSA5935 file. I forget what the NA region code is for the game (dont have access to check at the moment) I think it was CUSA5945 or 5975, regardless. I have two profiles currently on save wiz. When I inserted the CUSA5935 onto the profile I wanted to resign it too via just transferring it onto the correct profile on the USB, it only appeared under the resign tab (not cheats, understandably) but it only allowed me to resign to the non-target profile. So I moved the initial file that was extracted to the non-target profile, and under the resign tab I was able to resign it to the target profile. So its now resigned to the correct profile, but never appears under the cheats tab. The only one that does is the save from my own system. Have I missed or messed up any steps?
Last edited by Rumplestilskin ; 07-22-2019 at 01:22 PM.
07-22-2019, 01:57 PM #32
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Hmmm I'm pretty sure I followed the directions though I am a little unsure with the re-regioning process I guess. I used an extracting software to create a zip folder on desktop that has the CUSA5935 file. I forget what the NA region code is for the game (dont have access to check at the moment) I think it was CUSA5945 or 5975, regardless. I have two profiles currently on save wiz. When I inserted the CUSA5935 onto the profile I wanted to resign it too via just transferring it onto the correct profile on the USB, it only appeared under the resign tab (not cheats, understandably) but it only allowed me to resign to the non-target profile. So I moved the initial file that was extracted to the non-target profile, and under the resign tab I was able to resign it to the target profile. So its now resigned to the correct profile, but never appears under the cheats tab. The only one that does is the save from my own system. Have I missed or messed up any steps?

Hmm. If I'm being honest I'm a bit confused as I'm trying to follow the order of resigning and following, so do you mind if I try to relay that back to you in my own words to see if I'm getting that right? But before that, I just checked on a USB stick to see if the "Slot 0" in this save is perhaps a save file SW doesn't have cheats for (a lot of profile saves lack cheats for example), but as soon as I resigned the file it appeared in my cheats tab as well, with Quick Mode option for max studs and Advanced Mode enabled.

My guess is something is going wrong either in the way you're creating the ZIP, or in the resigning process. If creating a ZIP is leading to this result why not try the dummy folder method? You're basically creating a fake profile on your USB stick using the exact same file structure that your PS4 would create if it were saving actual save game data to your USB stick, just with a fake profile. Sounds like you already have your own save data on that USB stick which makes it even easier. (If you're already using this method - I can't tell for sure - just skip a few lines.)

Navigate on your USB stick to: PS4>>>SAVEDATA

Inside SAVEDATA, you should see your actual save data and any other profiles you have on there (sounds like at least one other). Create a new folder that consists of a string of any 16 letters and/or numbers, usually easiest if you just do 0s so you can easily tell it apart from the real thing. You can copy/paste this if you want: 0000000000000000

Inside of that new folder, copy/paste the CUSA folder that's inside of this RAR. Always make sure that inside of the CUSA folder, it's just PS4 save files. A lot of downloads around here have more than 1 folder inside of them. When I extracted this RAR I only saw the 1 folder though. But if you have 1 too many folders at any point of this process, neihter Save Wizard nor your PS4 will read them.

Note that there is NO reason to register that fake profile you just created. It'll just eat up one of the 3 slots you have for registered profiles so don't bother with it.

Now you can just resign in Save Wizard without using the "import" button and without needing to create ZIPs. In fact if you use ZIPs with this method it will fail on you.

If you were already using that method, you can always try the ZIP method. It seems to be a more common preference. Just use WinRAR or even a more recent version if Windows to create a ZIP out of the CUSA, and "import" that in the resign tab. If the ZIP is of the correct folder there are fewer places where this can go wrong.

Okay, but if you've tried or will try both methods and neither work: Again I'm not sure I'm following what you're saying. I'm also not sure why Save Wizard would allow you to resign it to one registered profile but not another. I don't recall having heard of that issue before. So if you'll allow me to spit that back at you:

You have two registered Profiles, a Profile 1 you want to resign it to, and a Profile 2. This downloaded save is currently Profile Ady (the member who kindly shared this save). Save Wizard is showing this Lego Harry Potter as Profile Ady, and it appears under the Resign Tab but will ONLY let you switch it to Profile 2 and not Profile 1 even though BOTH Profiles are registered to you under Save Wizard. So you resign it from Profile Ady to Profile 2. After you resign it, the resigned save appears under Profile 2 under the Resign Tab but NOT the Cheats Tab, and lets you resign it to Profile 1. So you resign it to Profile 1 which is where you wanted it to begin with. But even after resigning it again, it still does not appear under the Cheats Tab.

Is that right so far? If so, are you absolutely sure both of those profiles are registered correctly with Save Wizard? Each shows up on the screen as whatever name you designated for them, instead of as a string of 16 letters/numbers?
07-22-2019, 09:52 PM #33

I will attempt both methods once I'm able to. I never checked if SW identified the file as Andy as I moved the CUSA file directly into the profile folder of the desired account. This seems to have made the EU file appear under that profiles name instead of Andy. Perhaps that's one part of the process I messed up? Should the CUSA folder be moved into the USB but not into one the profile folders?

As SW thought it was associated with that profile the only option was to resign it to the other registered profile. So I did the opposite and inserted the CUSA folder in the undesired profile, and resigned it to the desired one. Perhaps some complications there.

Will try the dummy folder method as well as going through the zip method. I use hamstersoft or hamster zip whatever it may be as I couldn't find a free zip program for windows.

edit: no matter how i do it, it just wont appear in the cheats tab for quick mode/ advanced mode etc. i created a dummy folder with a 16 bit alphanumeric name, copied the CUSA folder into it (2 files, the HP1Slot0 and the bin variant). i go to the resign tab on SW, and its there so i resign to profile 1. i switch to cheats tab and the only thing i can see is my own harry potter save file.

method 2: i realized i was zipping it incorrectly from prior attempts, so i got the proper zip folder of the save file/bin. I go to the resign tab and import it while resigning it to profile 1. i go back to the cheats tab and i still only see my own file.

side question: if i have more than one file for Harry potter, giving them the slot0, slot1, slot2 numerics, etc. i noticed that SW only recognizes slot0. if i were to change a slot1 file name to slot0 will that affect anything ingame? or will it even do anything whatsoever (sorry just a curious question)
Last edited by Rumplestilskin ; 07-22-2019 at 10:58 PM.
07-23-2019, 02:26 PM #34
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

I'm going to follow up with you with Personal Message to see if we can sort this out. You'll see an icon showing "1" near the top of this screen, a mailbox-looking icon, or maybe more than 1 if you have unread messages from more than me. Go there, then click on the preview of the message from me (left of screen I believe). But before that:

Your first paragraph: Apologies, I was using "Ady" as shorthand for how the profile would appear on your screen before you resign it. It would appear as a string of 16 characters (letters and numbers), but would not say "Ady". Such a nickname would only appear on your screen for profiles YOU have registered with Save Wizard since you are looking at your copy of Save Wizard.
10-31-2019, 10:09 AM #35
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ady View Post

Which versios The Little Acre? EU or US?
10-31-2019, 10:10 AM #36
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

Did you test it? Does Speedrun trophy pops?
10-31-2019, 10:12 AM #37
klycik
Vault dweller
this CUSA? CUSA06510?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo