Post: Lego Harry Potter 1-4 plat save plus random games [CUSA05935]
08-11-2017, 01:12 PM #1
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Lost majority if not all my plat saves from my account a while ago, found a usb of mine with some saves on them, i know lego harry potter is 100% and a few others are too, but i dont own them to test them anymore, thread is for harry potter but ill link the random games in too incase the saves help anyone, plus some of the games people have uploaded, few of mine may or may not have multiple save slots, check or not your choice.

All are eu, some disc some psn,

lego harry potter 1-4 psn 100%You must login or register to view this content.

These below will need testing if someone needs any of them worth a shout.
heavyrain/beyond two souls psn (kinda hope this is my plat save for both but no idea)You must login or register to view this content.
until dawn psn You must login or register to view this content.
advanced warfare psn You must login or register to view this content.
final fantasy type-o disc You must login or register to view this content.
dark souls 3 You must login or register to view this content.
fallout 4 psn You must login or register to view this content.
bloodborne psn You must login or register to view this content.

The little acre psn loaded this save up, it shows continue and is on the final scene, this may/should hopefully pop speed run trophy for people wanting to play it once but slowly You must login or register to view this content.
dying light psn plat save i believe, no dlc installed, all side missons, and stats levelled up You must login or register to view this content.
uncharted 4 disc platinum save, but stats reset for the hit ratio glitch You must login or register to view this content.
uncharted 1-3 disc platinum savesYou must login or register to view this content.

Sorry in advance for any game which doesnt have much or anything, also if it has been uploaded prior by someone else, hopefully links are good, they messed up on preview post.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-29-2019 at 03:17 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to ady for this useful post:

Bashaas, Bumcleaver, carmania, Cloud, Death1127, frez0r, hr330s, Javierex22, milito0022, PS4Gamer1987, Wosley, xSOADx
08-11-2017, 01:14 PM #2
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
If people do test any random ones and they are blank, or useless, let me know ill remove one by one thanks.
08-11-2017, 01:48 PM #3
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by ady View Post
If people do test any random ones and they are blank, or useless, let me know ill remove one by one thanks.

dying light is 100% with dlcs done? vanilla version or the following edition? thanks for these mate
08-11-2017, 02:01 PM #4
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Lost majority if not all my plat saves from my account a while ago, found a usb of mine with some saves on them, i know lego harry potter is 100% and a few others are too, but i dont own them to test them anymore, thread is for harry potter but ill link the random games in too incase the saves help anyone, plus some of the games people have uploaded, few of mine may or may not have multiple save slots, check or not your choice.

The little acre psn You must login or register to view this content.
heavyrain/beyond two souls psn (kinda hope this is my plat save for both but no idea)You must login or register to view this content.
day of the tentacle psn You must login or register to view this content.
dying light psn You must login or register to view this content.
uncharted 4 disc You must login or register to view this content.
uncharted 1-3 disc You must login or register to view this content.
dragon age inquisition You must login or register to view this content.

Sorry in advance for any game which doesnt have much or anything, also if it has been uploaded prior by someone else, hopefully links are good, they messed up on preview post.

I already made a save set for day of the tentacle: You must login or register to view this content.

You know if uncharted is platinum? If not ill test it on weekend
Last edited by xSOADx ; 08-11-2017 at 02:03 PM.
08-11-2017, 02:30 PM #5
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
dying light is 100% with dlcs done? vanilla version or the following edition? thanks for these mate

dying light i did platinum, no dlc, it was the normal edition, im unsure if the save is platinum, it was over a year ago, i found a usb by my old ps4 so figured people might want to check, if not the lego one is fine, i beat that not long ago
08-11-2017, 02:32 PM #6
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xSOADx View Post
I already made a save set for day of the tentacle: You must login or register to view this content.

You know if uncharted is platinum? If not ill test it on weekend

uncharted should be platinum, i beat them all just over a month ago i believe, but didnt note it down as platinum incase it wasnt, the bottom saves could be anything, ill remove days of tentacle now then thanks for that update.

The following user thanked ady for this useful post:

xSOADx
08-11-2017, 03:21 PM #7
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
uncharted should be platinum, i beat them all just over a month ago i believe, but didnt note it down as platinum incase it wasnt, the bottom saves could be anything, ill remove days of tentacle now then thanks for that update.

i can test the uncharted games + dying light when my save wizard is working right
08-11-2017, 03:31 PM #8
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by WosleyBE
i can test the uncharted games + dying light when my save wizard is working right

Sound, thanks, if nothing else the lego one will stay, over 100 saves gone, if id have known then we would be able to use them now id have backed them up
08-11-2017, 03:33 PM #9
Wosley
Sound, thanks, if nothing else the lego one will stay, over 100 saves gone, if id have known then we would be able to use them now id have backed them up

damn that sucks :( i got all mine in my online cloud i cant access it yet im sharing my activation but later i can look at it wat i have like i got a couple plat saves
08-11-2017, 04:07 PM #10
Wosley
Lost majority if not all my plat saves from my account a while ago, found a usb of mine with some saves on them, i know lego harry potter is 100% and a few others are too, but i dont own them to test them anymore, thread is for harry potter but ill link the random games in too incase the saves help anyone, plus some of the games people have uploaded, few of mine may or may not have multiple save slots, check or not your choice.

The little acre psn You must login or register to view this content.
dying light psn You must login or register to view this content.
uncharted 4 disc You must login or register to view this content.
uncharted 1-3 disc You must login or register to view this content.
dragon age inquisition You must login or register to view this content.

i have tested the dying light save i have EU digital but when i put saves on it says aplication is not installed so i guess i dont have the right region
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo