Post: Resident Evil 5 All Dressed Up, They're ACTION Figures! Trophies [CUSA04437]
08-14-2017, 05:18 AM #1
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, everybody back with another save... this time its gonna be for resident evil 5.
you can obtain two collectible trophies with my save below.
one more action figure remaining, and one more costume remaining..
simply purchase the last costume and you will get "All Dressed Up."
and purchase the last figurine... and you will get "They're ACTION Figures!"

I will be uploading more saves for other games... stay tuned!

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 11-18-2018 at 02:46 PM.

The following 289 users say thank you to FallenSoldier for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, 13wendelin11, 9Time, abade460, AbduAlaziz_77, ABDULLAH ALQHTANI, Abed86, abulnoor, adann.cs, aeneax, Afro tiger, aimerlove, akisa, al3zeef2020, alarosy2015, albasheeq, Aleehrusso2210, alii_m2, Amazinggamer334, amigaman2005, Angelus Satani, AnonymousArtRev, Ashton-Brant, Axhwell, Bala.perdida, Barbaris, basem94, [email protected], BigDruDogg, Binhasystem, BioSlayer47, Blackramzes, BloodWolf007, boostingus, boredslappy, Borf3aH, brokentechnology, broskiboy, bruninho_rp, BubblesPR, bullet1994, callduty3009, canikoblivan, captainbattle, catpenalty1, chapu23, christianrp, ckameron, CM-Chuck88, COBBAGE, Coro, Cutewolf, da7oomi50, DanielJackson, Dark_Crusade, Dark_moon, das_olli, DatBoyJosh, Dazy_Duke_03, dero974, Diego_kyo, Diego_SEP, Diodorant, dixdragos, Dotana, dover236, Dr Salem, dragun619, DrizzyDreMVP, User43564354, Dystopic, edgar dos reis nunes, EK84, eltigre99, emadaldeen, endominio, Enjae, ErigoEslos, Exorcist123, Eyes_Like_Snow, FA., Failed Legend, fenicce, Fishhin, Fliixxsz, fofo123, Furyon, GangLand255, GaryPaul69, generasiondefuego, getyourown, GKetchabaw, Goofy95, gothpoop, Gríndhouse, guiiwtfx, hali10, Hams-1980, happytimes666 and 189 other users.
11-18-2019, 06:45 PM #29
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by akame056 View Post
thanks

To unlock the download link, click the button on the main post that looks like a "thumbs up".
11-24-2019, 09:02 PM #30
thank u so much bro < u r really the best dude >
12-23-2019, 06:30 AM #31
Thanks for the save!
Last edited by brokentechnology ; 12-23-2019 at 07:20 AM.
02-26-2020, 03:52 PM #32
Thank you
02-26-2020, 04:26 PM #33
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by dante7061 View Post
Thank you

You unlock the download link by clicking the button on the main post that looks like a "thumbs up".
03-07-2020, 09:14 AM #34
thank you for the save
04-25-2020, 05:24 PM #35
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Hello, everybody back with another save... this time its gonna be for resident evil 5.

Could you please turn this into a .zip file? I'm trying to Import this with my save wizard but it keeps saying No valid saves found to import.

The following user thanked Johnblue86 for this useful post:

QueenofHorror6903
04-26-2020, 10:12 AM #36
action figure is last trophy I need for plat anyone have EU copy?
04-26-2020, 06:10 PM #37
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Johnblue86 View Post
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Hello, everybody back with another save... this time its gonna be for resident evil 5.

Could you please turn this into a .zip file? I'm trying to Import this with my save wizard but it keeps saying No valid saves found to import.

I'll lead you through it: Once you extract the RAR file (WinRAR, latest version but at least 5.71), you'll see this folder: "[US] Resident Evil 5 - All Dressed Up, Theyre ACTION Figures!". Go inside there.

Then you'll see this folder "CUSA04437". That is a correctly named CUSA folder, and directly inside of it are PS4 save files. So that is the folder you want. The Import button is not the only way to resign something (I know you looked at the troubleshooting thread so you probably saw the other way, which I prefer), but sticking with the Import button for now, it's that CUSA folder that you want to turn into a ZIP.

Use Windows any time you want to create a ZIP. Not WinRAR, despite the need to use WinRAR to pull things out of RARs and ZIPs (and 7z files too). It's really easy to do that.

Right-click the folder CUSA04437. Not the folder it was in, but CUSA04437 itself, the folder that has the PS4 files inside of it. Once you right-click it, a context menu will pop up just next to your cursor.

Hit "send to..." You can also just hover over that instead of clicking it. Another context menu pops up. Click "compressed (zipped) file". That creates your ZIP.

That works on any version of Windows (File Explorer specifically) starting with Windows 7.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo