08-14-2017, 07:47 PM #1
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got some more of my saves, I forgot to add them to my other thread but oh well lol. I hope you guys enjoy them and please give me feedback.

US SAVES

Batman: Arkham Knight (Plat Save + DLC) It has the "Story DLC 100%" and some AR Challenges done- You must login or register to view this content.

Battlefield 1 (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Goat Simulator (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Hitman Go (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Lara Croft Go (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Strider (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Thomas Was Alone (100% Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Volume (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 01-31-2019 at 02:38 PM. Reason: changed the thread name

The following 30 users say thank you to xNiightmare317 for this useful post:

alemetal, bleask, Bumcleaver, carmania, danilo_BR, Dcoll_13, DJR_Supreme, gam1r-1988, georgearijit361, Hackerboy23, hassanxx, KingCarlos787, KingEmilWash, krustytoe, Leonrpg, luix, Makec, malachit75, Ninjasin, randdd, Sephi83, Shenmuelover, skylar-4me, sweetcheezus12, sylky, ThatEpicSomeone, topgun901, tweegyblink, Wosley, xylonx
10-12-2020, 11:48 PM #65
How do you pop the trophy for Hitman GO?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo