08-14-2017, 07:47 PM #1
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got some more of my saves, I forgot to add them to my other thread but oh well lol. I hope you guys enjoy them and please give me feedback.

US SAVES

Batman: Arkham Knight (Plat Save + DLC) It has the "Story DLC 100%" and some AR Challenges done- You must login or register to view this content.

Battlefield 1 (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Goat Simulator (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Hitman Go (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Lara Croft Go (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Strider (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Thomas Was Alone (100% Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Volume (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 01-31-2019 at 02:38 PM. Reason: changed the thread name

The following 30 users say thank you to xNiightmare317 for this useful post:

alemetal, bleask, Bumcleaver, carmania, danilo_BR, Dcoll_13, DJR_Supreme, gam1r-1988, georgearijit361, Hackerboy23, hassanxx, KingCarlos787, KingEmilWash, krustytoe, Leonrpg, luix, Makec, malachit75, Ninjasin, randdd, Sephi83, Shenmuelover, skylar-4me, sweetcheezus12, sylky, ThatEpicSomeone, topgun901, tweegyblink, Wosley, xylonx
08-14-2017, 07:57 PM #2
Sounds great! Two questions. 1) Are these US saves? and 2) Does the Arkham Knight save include the community challenge DLC?
08-14-2017, 07:58 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Cgamer48 View Post
I got some more of my saves, I forgot to add them to my other thread but oh well lol. I hope you guys enjoy them and please give me feedback.

Batman: Arkham Knight (Plat Save + DLC) - You must login or register to view this content.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (Plat Save) - You must login or register to view this content.

eu ? usa ? 3 saves look intresting too me everybody gone to the rapture and goat simulator and lara craft go to made lara croft is not a save set :(
and for goat simulator i guess only all the collectible trophies might pop

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Leonrpg
08-14-2017, 08:02 PM #4
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Caesarimp View Post
Sounds great! Two questions. 1) Are these US saves? and 2) Does the Arkham Knight save include the community challenge DLC?

US Saves and no community challenge DLC sorry

The following user thanked xNiightmare317 for this useful post:

ThatEpicSomeone
08-14-2017, 08:04 PM #5
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by WosleyBE
eu ? usa ? 3 saves look intresting too me everybody gone to the rapture and goat simulator and lara craft go to made lara croft is not a save set :(
and for goat simulator i guess only all the collectible trophies might pop

US and yea im not sure what trophy pops in these
08-14-2017, 08:06 PM #6
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
US and yea im not sure what trophy pops in these

damn :( only can use goat simulator then if i know that the lara croft save works really good i might rebuy it on us store
08-14-2017, 08:41 PM #7
Strider zip file is messed up cant be unzipped
08-14-2017, 08:57 PM #8
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by dusk5467 View Post
Strider zip file is messed up cant be unzipped

i downloaded it and just tried unzipping it and it worked idk it isn't for you
08-14-2017, 09:13 PM #9
i managed to extract it now but it has nothing in it
08-14-2017, 09:29 PM #10
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
I got some more of my saves, I forgot to add them to my other thread but oh well lol. I hope you guys enjoy them and please give me feedback.

US SAVES

Batman: Arkham Knight (Plat Save + DLC) It has the "Story DLC 100%" and some AR Challenges done- You must login or register to view this content.

Very interesting to see the New Blood, and New Order Platinum Saves... I may need to pick up New Blood and test... I found an EU Save but I'm US. Thanks for that. And both GO Games I heard are 20-30 minute platinum's with the save... so good to see US Versions of both of those saves... good work
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo