08-15-2017, 11:04 PM #1
Mr Mind
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi
i have now completed FFVII and save before every Trophy.

If you never play the game before, look for an Walkthrough in your Language, to understand what do!

Save 1
Game 01 My Old Plat Save
Game 02 First Blood + Breaking New Ground - if not start a new game and do it on your own
Game 03 Consummate Cross-dresser - go to the villa and follow the story and the don will choose you
Game 04 Fledgling Summoner - usa a summon
Game 05 Shuriken Join Us - run throw the forest until yuffie apears defaet her and use this option in the conversation to get her:You must login or register to view this content.

Game 06 Chocochampion - hold r1+2 and o and win the race
Game 07 Won't You be My Valentine? - talk to vincent about sepiroth and ask his name after go the libary and leave the villa and vincent will follow you
Game 08 Making Waves - use haste on yuffie and bio on the enemy until he has bio and then use aqualung until he is death
Game 09 Best Bromance - go to the date (+ Failure IS an Option - if you die in the Battle Stage)
Game 10 Wheel of Fortune + A Universe of Pain + Meet Your Maker + See the Light - Defaet one more enemy with Caith sith and use the Limit items on the correct character (Red XIII & Yuffie)

Game 11 Waiting in the Wings - go trough the door top middle and defeat the red dragoon and collect the Bahamut materia
Game 12 Loose Cannon - Use the Limit item on Barret
Game 13 Packing a Punch - Use the Limit item on Tifa
Game 14 Bahamutype-0 - collect Bahamut ZERO
Game 15 Diamond Disintegrator + Gale Warning - Defeat the Weapon and if you use Cids Limit many times he learns his last Limit and you can his Limit item on him

Save 2
Game 01 Inner Demons - Use the Limit item on Vincent
Game 02 Materia Mastermind - go to the right and fight
Game 03 Emerald Eviscerator + The Slash to End All Slashes - before the fight use the Limit item on Cloud, after it defeat the Emerald Weapon
Game 04 Transcendant Convoker - go to the old man in Klam and get the Materia (also The Slash to End All Slashes)
Game 05 Ruby Render - defeat the Ruby Weapon

Game 06 Roundtable Destruction - just collect the Materia in the Cave
Game 07 Liege of Leveling - do one more fight
Game 08 A Feat of Meteoric Proportions - fight against the last boss
Game 09 Coming Up All Nines - unequip all materias and then sell all your Materias
Game 10 Corel's Angel - you must do it on your own, Score 10,050 points or more in G-Bike (+ Gaia's Guardian - if its your last Trophy)

DOWNLOAD
You must login or register to view this content.

Have FUN!!
This Saveset is for NGU only!
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-17-2018 at 11:16 PM. Reason: title

The following 81 users say thank you to Mr Mind for this useful post:

AbduAlaziz_77, alex kidd, antony_1983, Barbaris, BASIA2001, blackmustang, Blakey-Kun, Bonals, chaos_angel, Cloud, cnells2000, CristianLance, danganronpa4, dAZZAwOLVES23, Digital_Peanut, Dukeh, eddyboy8, Fahad2001, Frenchcore21, furia20881, Geektrophies, genius 2011, godden18, Half-A-Hash, Horben, ignored467, iTzVarax, jamesbresel, jazonstaham, kaibamoto, kekzii91, kikilon, KinC, KingEmilWash, korndom9, Kottyn, lahbitec, Leonrpg, lorest121, luxilicious-r, MacadamCowboy, Magicwahupa, Mago de Oz, majorasspain, RoyalBlue726, mauswanderer, milito0022, mokozan, Monkey177, mt3bs7, NamelessMonster2991, nguyena16, Nightmaremrmr, Ninjasin, oazzamx12, OMEGA.ALMIGHTY, PEPEBENY, PierreMassaggiNGU, playstationstorebruker, Prospekt42, QueenofHorror6903, AntiFog, reks616, RuMesser98, SHAkA, snake69, srakaxdkupa1234, T-2me2, t-bagwell, taka, Tovorot, towerbass, Tweety 24, Ultrabong, Westers, wwwchutecom, xbxbau5, XivoITsugami, yasserJ_, zakido, zenexj

The following user groaned Mr Mind for this awful post:

mickfromle
08-16-2017, 04:57 AM #2
RichL
Do a barrel roll!
Is this EU / US / JPN or does it not matter which region?
08-16-2017, 07:24 AM #3
fade666
Save Point
großen Dank / thanks bro
08-16-2017, 08:43 AM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by RichL View Post
Is this EU / US / JPN or does it not matter which region?

It says eu in the title

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

ignored467
08-16-2017, 08:43 AM #5
Wosley
Originally posted by Mr
Hi
i have now completed FFVII and save before every Trophy.

If you never play the game before, look for an Walkthrough in your Language, to understand what do!

Save 1
Game 01 My Old Plat Save
Game 02 First Blood + Breaking New Ground - if not start a new game and do it on your own
Game 03 Consummate Cross-dresser - go to the villa and follow the story and the don will choose you
Game 04 Fledgling Summoner - usa a summon
Game 05 Shuriken Join Us - run throw the forest until yuffie apears defaet her and use this option in the conversation to get her:You must login or register to view this content.

Game 06 Chocochampion - hold r1+2 and o and win the race
Game 07 Won't You be My Valentine? - talk to vincent about sepiroth and ask his name after go the libary and leave the villa and vincent will follow you
Game 08 Making Waves - use haste on yuffie and bio on the enemy until he has bio and then use aqualung until he is death
Game 09 Best Bromance - go to the date (+ Failure IS an Option - if you die in the Battle Stage)
Game 10 Wheel of Fortune + A Universe of Pain + Meet Your Maker + See the Light - Defaet one more enemy with Caith sith and use the Limit items on the correct character (Red XIII & Yuffie)

Game 11 Waiting in the Wings - go trough the door top middle and defeat the red dragoon and collect the Bahamut materia
Game 12 Loose Cannon - Use the Limit item on Barret
Game 13 Packing a Punch - Use the Limit item on Tifa
Game 14 Bahamutype-0 - collect Bahamut ZERO
Game 15 Gale Warning + Diamond Disintegrator - Use the Limit item on Cid and defeat the Weapon

Save 2
Game 01 Inner Demons - Use the Limit item on Vincent
Game 02 Materia Mastermind - go to the left and fight
Game 03 Emerald Eviscerator + The Slash to End All Slashes - before the fight use the Limit item on Cloud, after it defeat the Emerald Weapon
Game 04 Transcendant Convoker - go to the old man in Klam and get the Materia (also The Slash to End All Slashes)
Game 05 Ruby Render - defeat the Ruby Weapon

Game 06 Roundtable Destruction - just collect the Materia in the Cave
Game 07 Liege of Leveling - do one more fight
Game 08 A Feat of Meteoric Proportions - fight against the last boss
Game 09 Coming Up All Nines - sell all your Materias
Game 10 Corel's Angel - try it Score 10,050 points or more in G-Bike (+ Gaia's Guardian - if its your last Trophy)

DOWNLOAD
You must login or register to view this content.

Have FUN!!
This Saveset is for NGU only!

Is this a complete set or not yet ?

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

Anjinhupunk, fb2a
08-16-2017, 10:13 AM #6
Mr Mind
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Is this a complete set or not yet ?

Its completed
08-16-2017, 12:10 PM #7
jamy35800
Save Point
Hi thanks for the Save Set CUSA01847 of FF7 of the very good job and a turntable grace has you thank you continue as its re Thank You
08-16-2017, 04:21 PM #8
Wosley
Originally posted by Mr
Its completed

i will add it too my database in a bit

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Mr Mind
08-16-2017, 06:04 PM #9
RichL
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
It says eu in the title

My apologies, it was early this morning when I first read it.
08-16-2017, 06:05 PM #10
Wosley
Originally posted by RichL View Post
My apologies, it was early this morning when I first read it.

no problem haha
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo