Post: Styx Shards of Darkness | PS4 Collectibles Save [CUSA03877]
08-16-2017, 12:34 AM #1
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,
I've just got platinum in this game so I share my save.
Unfortunately game has clever extra protection aganist save sharing which is naming each profile save file with it's specific gamertag.
That way it's impossible to share grind trophies such as "Push 10 enemies down the ledge".

FIRST SAVE is an autosave from the end of the game (94%). All you need to do is collect last "Insignia" and rush to the exit point (take a sip of Amber and use invisibility skill).
You must login or register to view this content.
After the final cutscene and credits you will get: "Revenge", "Ace of Scrap!", "Did you see something?", "An athlete through (...)", "Sensitive Gob", "Golden Gob"[/B] and "All Along The Gob Tower".
Next go to Skill Table to learn last two skills from skill tree to get "Trigonal Elven System" and "Oh, My Gob!"

SECOND SAVE (Manual Save 55%) will unlock some trophies. Simply, just kill last guard in front of you, collect last Guards' pay and go to the exit to earn: "The Professional", "Slowly, but surely?" and "Rehab".

DOWNLOAD
    [URL="https://mega.nz/#F!47YUmI5R!X5rtv6AB_cG4lONa-yjcNg"]MEGA[/URL]

Enjoy!
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-23-2019 at 03:35 PM. Reason: title

The following 16 users say thank you to onyx001 for this useful post:

abufhad, BASIA2001, carmania, Cloud, Dimitri2001, Emptyx7, Gagliardi, hajwel, MacadamCowboy, Nathaniel, Paranoid_SAR, redmouf, stasya, taker394, wiii, Wosley
08-16-2017, 09:03 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by onyx001 View Post
Hello,
I've just got platinum in this game so I share my save.
Unfortunately game has clever extra protection aganist save sharing which is naming each profile save file with it's specific gamertag.
That way it's impossible to share grind trophies such as "Push 10 enemies down the ledge".

FIRST SAVE is an autosave from the end of the game (94%). All you need to do is collect last "Insignia" and rush to the exit point (take a sip of Amber and use invisibility skill).
You must login or register to view this content.
After the final cutscene and credits you will get: "Revenge", "Ace of Scrap!", "Did you see something?", "An athlete through (...)", "Sensitive Gob", "Golden Gob"[/B] and "All Along The Gob Tower".
Next go to Skill Table to learn last two skills from skill tree to get "Trigonal Elven System" and "Oh, My Gob!"

SECOND SAVE (Manual Save 55%) will unlock some trophies. Simply, just kill last guard in front of you, collect last Guards' pay and go to the exit to earn: "The Professional", "Slowly, but surely?" and "Rehab".

DOWNLOAD
    https://mega.nz/#F!wNcTRbiK!PLmJX_uzMDil_8NKu7qxgA

Enjoy!

I will add this later in the database

The following 3 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

acp1512, onyx001, taker394
08-16-2017, 12:12 PM #3
thank you very much
12-18-2017, 12:17 PM #4
abulnoor
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by onyx001 View Post
Hello,
Unfortunately game has clever extra protection against save sharing which is naming each profile save file with it's specific gamertag.

I think if we replace our profile save with your profile save and turn off the internet, it will work.
12-19-2017, 06:02 AM #5
gringo1974
Little One
could i have this save for CUSA01069, thanks
12-19-2017, 06:08 AM #6
Wosley
Originally posted by gringo1974 View Post
could i have this save for CUSA01069, thanks

You always can make a thread in the request section more chance that it can get fulfilled Winky Winky

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

taker394
12-19-2017, 06:12 AM #7
gringo1974
Little One
there is a 100% save but it doesn't unlock this thophies
12-20-2017, 10:16 AM #8
I dont get, how i can use the Save Data?
Its allways say, that i cant copy them, because they belong to another player...is ther a workaround?
12-20-2017, 10:27 PM #9
Wosley
Originally posted by SHPanda View Post
I dont get, how i can use the Save Data?
Its allways say, that i cant copy them, because they belong to another player...is ther a workaround?

You will need to resign it with Save Wizard without Save Wizard it will not work

you can google it and you will find it
04-15-2018, 02:15 AM #10
"To view links or images in this forum your post count must be above 1. You currently have 0 posts."

Jesus, so much hoops to jump just to download a single save. Drack

Thanks for sharing it, btw. My own save glitched out and didn't give me cheevos for earning all gold medals and buying all the upgrades. Starting from square one on new save and doing it aaaaall over again was too much of a hassle. If even the company's tech support desided to flip me off, then cheesing it with someone else's save is a god given right at this point.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo