08-16-2017, 12:28 PM #1
Sen92
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

Hi

My first post, I thought I might share my Evil Within trophy sets, these will earn you the most difficult trophies with very little cleanup trophies you can earn with these saves using New Game + and Chapter Select. I've added instructions to each save, if they don't work let me know. Enjoy !

Load the AUTOSAVE first! it is saved at the finale.
Shoot Ruvik in the chest then proceed through the game and after the credits you will earn:
One Of Many (Defeat Ruvik)
It Is What It Is (Complete game with no upgrades)
First Step Into Darkness (complete game on casual difficulty)

Load up the chapter 2 save next.
Once loaded, turn around and grab the missing poster which is the final collectible and will earn you the Every Nook and Cranny trophy.
After that, continue on with the game until you reach the next savepoint where you can upgrade the remaining skills to unlock 5 trophies:
Hardbody (Upgrade all sebastians attributes)
My Best Friend (Fully upgraded one weapon)
The Power Of Three (Fully upgraded 3 weapons)
Unstoppable Arsenal (Fully upgraded all weapons)
Why Can't I Hold All This Ammo? (Fully upgraded stock ammos)

After all that just head around the back of the office and open the final remaining locker to earn the trophy:
Master of Unlocking (Open all the lockers)

Also note:
400 kill count for One Man Army shouldn't be that far off either, so kill some enemies to get kill count trophies as they stack.
Use the rocket launcher on chapter 6 in the burning house and kill 10 enemies to earn Blow Up The Playing Field trophy.
This save is also best to do the clean up & chapter specific trophies so use the New Game + and Chapter Select feature to clean up the rest of the trophies.

Auto-Saved at the finale.
Quickly shoot Ruvik in the chest (The timing window you get to shoot him is very short in Aukumu)
Proceed to the credits and you will earn 3 trophies:*

Another Day On The Job (Complete the game on Survival difficulty)
Master Of Horror (Complete the game on Nightmare difficulty)
You Asked For It (Complete the game on Akumu difficulty)

Auto-Saved at finale.
Just shoot Ruvik and finish the game to earn the speedrun trophy:
The Quick and The Dead (Complete the game in under 5 hours)

That's it for the Main Game trophies Smile

The Assignment DLC

Load up the autosave, pause the game and go onto archives, put the last piece of the letter together and you will earn thr trophy:
A Warning (complete the torn letter)

Load up the autosave and simply stealth Joseph 3 times with the axe only without using anything else to distract him. You will earn
All You Need Is Axe (defeat Joseph without any electronics/noise makers)

Load up the autosave, there will be traps on the floor outside the door a haunted will shortly burst through, there will also be 2 more haunteds and another trap floor inside that door, simply lure 2 or more enemies onto the trap floor and kill them with it to earn the trophy:
Clutch (Kill 2 or more enemies with a single trap)

Load up the save and pick up the item from the rocking chair. You will earn the trophy:
A Piece Of My Path (collect all Personnel Documents)

Once loaded proceed down the stairs untill you reach the double doors that automatically open. Right in front of the door, to your left is the last research document on top of the cabinet. Picking it up will earn you the trophy:
Doctor's Notes (collect all Research Documents)
Proceed a little bit further and you'll get to the end of chapter 1. Simply activate the elevator then hide. Play a little game of hide and seek while the power restores. If you're having trouble then use this guide:
You must login or register to view this content. . After that you will shortly get the trophy:
A Different Beggining (complete chapter 1)

Load up the autosave, run away from shadow man and avoide the claws, once complete you will earn the trophy:
Not As It Seems (complete chapter 2)

Same as above. You will earn the trophy:
Not Afraid Of The Dark (complete the game in Kurayami Mode)

The only trophy you will need left for this dlc is the Prank Call which is early on chapter one and is easy to get.
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 02-13-2022 at 05:14 PM.

The following 1,038 users say thank you to Sen92 for this useful post:

#NateB473, [email protected], 19willy74, 2qv, 66GraF66, 6sh, 72jey, 7h1nk, a7ballaa, Aalmubark1, Aankh, AaronRose2, Abdulelah-Alali, abdulelahdragon, ABDULLAH ALQHTANI, abdullahLovely, abhawi, abhi1978, ABM HACKER, aboyossef, abulnoor, AC-130, acjspider, acp1512, Acroshot, adann.cs, ADAY, adilgangster, Adorn_The_D, ADUNDUNKA, adx01salam, aeneax, Afrodinga, ahmad.s.a, AHMAD71, Ahmadbebo2020, AHMED_MD, Aitch, Akeemi14, Akeymu, akram_buzaid, Akram-Buzaid, Akroptus, AkumaNYC, Akusura, Alan1984, Alan87, aldwin1412, alemetal, Alesslo, alexgamefront, Alhnon07, Ali-Dawood, ali166181, alian, Allohashin, alphapiers, alwaphi, Am97k, AmetDj, Amhooty, amigaman2005, Amir_punk, amylianian, ana, Anakin, And394drew1, AndrewG87, andyclimax, AnFlow7, Anfrers, Angelus Satani, anglee, anon2010, Antoniodemonio, aon1, Applesauce, Archavia, Armageddon1989, ArmChairWARR, Arpagone, Arthur RIP, Arthur RIP, ARTHURIUSS, Arucard_155, asdw58, ash994, asiandes, astina0002, Atreus100, AtsFilms, atulshanbhag, Audioboxer, AussieCrow, aware667, axziel666, aymanos1986, azooz-, b0shey, bab1970 and 938 other users.
08-16-2017, 12:37 PM #2
wiii
I am error
nice work .and thnx for the save Dancing

The following user thanked wiii for this useful post:

ozma
08-16-2017, 01:48 PM #3
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Sen92 View Post
Hi

My first post, I thought I might share my Evil Within trophy sets, these will earn you the most difficult trophies with very little cleanup trophies you can earn with these saves using New Game + and Chapter Select. I've added instructions to each save, if they don't work let me know. Enjoy !

Shoot Ruvik in the chest then proceed through the game and after the credits you will earn:

Once loaded, turn around and grab the missing poster which is the final collectible and will earn you the Every Nook and Cranny trophy.
After that, continue on with the game until you reach the next savepoint where you can upgrade the remaining skills to unlock 5 trophies:

After all that just head around the back of the office and open the final remaining locker to earn the trophy:

Also note:
400 kill count for One Man Army shouldn't be that far off either, so kill some enemies to get kill count trophies as they stack.
Use the rocket launcher on chapter 6 in the burning house and kill 10 enemies to earn Blow Up The Playing Field trophy.
This save is also best to do the clean up & chapter specific trophies so use the New Game + and Chapter Select feature to clean up the rest of the trophies.

Quickly shoot Ruvik in the chest (The timing window you get to shoot him is very short in Aukumu)

Auto-Saved at finale.

That's it for the trophies Smile

Awesome work mate many thanks

The following user thanked Cloud for this useful post:

AaronRose2
08-16-2017, 02:58 PM #4
What is this for a Version?
My EU Version is CUSA1082

The following user thanked Memento_Mori88 for this useful post:

rastreator33
08-16-2017, 03:58 PM #5
Hi

Also note:

Auto-Saved at finale.

Awesome work mate. Do you plan to make a save set for the DLC's too?
08-16-2017, 04:13 PM #6
Nothing for Save US?
08-16-2017, 04:24 PM #7
comer
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Mori88 View Post
What is this for a Version?
My EU Version is CUSA1082

Mine is a normal disc version 375 too, you got a special edition or digital maybe?
08-16-2017, 04:25 PM #8
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Hi

Also note:

Auto-Saved at finale.

disc or digital ? the digital one is on sale for 2 more days
08-16-2017, 04:55 PM #9
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
disc or digital ? the digital one is on sale for 2 more days

It's not relevant as both share the same code. I have both digital and disc.
08-16-2017, 04:57 PM #10
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
It's not relevant as both share the same code. I have both digital and disc.

nice nice

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

RageSoul51
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo