08-19-2017, 02:01 PM #1
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi decide to leave a save for most grinding trophies cause was looking myself for them beforeSmileYou must login or register to view this content. Save 1 on proud just before last boss.Save 2 Flick Rush all done with stars rating secret cup i done final hardest one and left 1-4 choose two t rexs and use megaflare and the trophySmileSave 3 and 4 i think u can get item collector and command collector check records.And finally save 5 for Record keeper just needed to do some Sora link styles and Riku check records Sora/Riku linkstyles use elixir to fill link gauge and perform a link move it took me half and hour to do missing ones and trophy.Save 7 is a platinum one and u can do as well Loyal customer just buy everything With Sora Riku only Last world.I m sure u might can get other trophies like link portals if u repeat one and get a trophy for all of them,but its need checking

The following 7 users say thank you to Andrew Raukens for this useful post:

albert2wesker, alugoduq, chaoszage, Cloud, Mr Mind, RPGAddict, vmarques07
09-18-2017, 05:29 AM #20
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by DoomFlake View Post
Are the Birth by Sleep saves EU or US? Could you upload them here? Ask the person who gave you the saves to send them to me as well?

eu, he posted a thread which i replied to if you search you should find it, his username was dragoner, dont forget to thank him, his saves help out a ton
09-20-2017, 04:02 PM #21
RPGAddict
Little One
save 1: obtained complete last world

save 2: flick run, lucky seven, 3000 medals, drop for 100 drop trophy

save 4: continue drop in order to find slidin block ability (need 50 droplets) all command

save 7: 1 2 3 star and Golden Egg creating a star spirit, ability ace turning on the zero exp from ability menu, record keeper and item completition after buying 1 item from the moguri, did one portal for the Seekers of Secrets trophy, watched a flashback for the trophy, use one toy on spirit for true trainer, did one dive for the no damage and A rank. doing one special portal with the submission unlock every portal and mission trophy

Can't get recipes and dream pieces, loyal costumer, 100% story and combat
Last edited by RPGAddict ; 09-22-2017 at 03:12 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo