08-19-2017, 02:01 PM #1
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi decide to leave a save for most grinding trophies cause was looking myself for them beforeSmileYou must login or register to view this content. Save 1 on proud just before last boss.Save 2 Flick Rush all done with stars rating secret cup i done final hardest one and left 1-4 choose two t rexs and use megaflare and the trophySmileSave 3 and 4 i think u can get item collector and command collector check records.And finally save 5 for Record keeper just needed to do some Sora link styles and Riku check records Sora/Riku linkstyles use elixir to fill link gauge and perform a link move it took me half and hour to do missing ones and trophy.Save 7 is a platinum one and u can do as well Loyal customer just buy everything With Sora Riku only Last world.I m sure u might can get other trophies like link portals if u repeat one and get a trophy for all of them,but its need checking

The following 7 users say thank you to Andrew Raukens for this useful post:

albert2wesker, alugoduq, chaoszage, Cloud, Mr Mind, RPGAddict, vmarques07
08-19-2017, 02:41 PM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Andrew
hi decide to leave a save for most grinding trophies cause was looking myself for them beforeSmileYou must login or register to view this content. Save 1 on proud just before last boss.Save 2 Flick Rush all done with stars rating secret cup i done final hardest one and left 1-4 choose two t rexs and use megaflare and the trophySmileSave 3 and 4 i think u can get item collector and command collector check records.And finally save 5 for Record keeper just needed to do some Sora link styles and Riku check records Sora/Riku linkstyles use elixir to fill link gauge and perform a link move it took me half and hour to do missing ones and trophy.Save 7 is a platinum one and u can do as well Loyal customer just buy everything With Sora Riku only Last world.I m sure u might can get other trophies like link portals if u repeat one and get a trophy for all of them,but its need checking

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Thank you sooooo much for these Smile
08-19-2017, 02:50 PM #3
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
anyway to turn this into US lol
08-19-2017, 02:59 PM #4
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
u welcomeSmile
08-19-2017, 03:00 PM #5
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
i dont think u can reregion for now,but i m sure this option will be in future.....sad i know
08-19-2017, 03:03 PM #6
Cloud
Life Savior
i dont think u can reregion for now,but i m sure this option will be in future.....sad i know

can we get the 100% story, item and combat trophies with any of these saves?
08-19-2017, 03:21 PM #7
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
yes u can one of the save items 93% when u look into the records in game i just came back from holiday,forgot which one is what sorry should do it before sorry,but if look in guide and game records u will see whats missing save 4 i think everything done u just need to get a sliding block for a trophy.it s easy go to last world kill some enemies make sure u got 50 drop points when drop they will offer to buy a sliding block i get sliding block from third attempt

The following user thanked Andrew Raukens for this useful post:

Cloud
08-20-2017, 09:28 PM #8
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
yes u can one of the save items 93% when u look into the records in game i just came back from holiday,forgot which one is what sorry should do it before sorry,but if look in guide and game records u will see whats missing save 4 i think everything done u just need to get a sliding block for a trophy.it s easy go to last world kill some enemies make sure u got 50 drop points when drop they will offer to buy a sliding block i get sliding block from third attempt

you doing birth by sleep? i did the rest myself pretty quick, but this game, nope, terrible, a user on here luckily passed me his save via pm, which has netted me 50% of trophies, soon to be about 85%-90%, but the record keeper and command trophies for 3 seperate characters are no joke.
08-20-2017, 09:37 PM #9
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by ady View Post
you doing birth by sleep? i did the rest myself pretty quick, but this game, nope, terrible, a user on here luckily passed me his save via pm, which has netted me 50% of trophies, soon to be about 85%-90%, but the record keeper and command trophies for 3 seperate characters are no joke.

I was hoping a futures save set from you :( Can you upload the save that netted you 50% of the trophies please? cheers mate
08-21-2017, 01:20 AM #10
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
I was hoping a futures save set from you :( Can you upload the save that netted you 50% of the trophies please? cheers mate

ill have to private message the person who sent me it, the saves (one each character on critical) will net every trophy except the 3 reports complete and 3 collect all finish trophies you can however continue the saves to get these, but not on ventus (the hardest by far due to frozen fortune command), as every command has been collected, does require a small amount of work from yourself to do so, i am very slowly working through the game, was just hoping someone else was faster as im not enjoying it haha
Last edited by ady ; 08-21-2017 at 01:22 AM.

The following user thanked ady for this useful post:

Cloud
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo