Post: [US] Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception Speed Run [CUSA02320]
08-19-2017, 03:27 PM #1
BlitZxSiN
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,

Load up this save and you will have to complete the last chapter to get the speed run trophy. But you have around 30 minutes to complete it on easy.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by tigermark182 ; 05-20-2018 at 10:48 AM. Reason: title

The following 10 users say thank you to BlitZxSiN for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, BASIA2001, BubbaDaBarb, Cloud, elionazio, FallenSoldier, mark1, pk89, ThatEpicSomeone, witlzx28
08-19-2017, 03:48 PM #2
Thanks man appreciate it
08-19-2017, 11:13 PM #3
chumi
Keeper
Do you have speed run for unchrted 1 and 2 please
08-20-2017, 03:26 AM #4
pk89
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by BlitZxSiN View Post
Hey guys,

Load up this save and you will have to complete the last chapter to get the speed run trophy. But you have around 30 minutes to complete it on easy.

You must login or register to view this content.

Great job! Thank you so much for sharing
08-20-2017, 01:27 PM #5
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Can unlock Doughnut Drake Trophy also?
08-22-2017, 12:49 AM #6
Originally posted by Ichillmennbe View Post
Can unlock Doughnut Drake Trophy also?

yes you can, just equip the skin before you move the character, then complete the level.
08-22-2017, 01:30 AM #7
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Originally posted by revengeofakuma View Post
yes you can, just equip the skin before you move the character, then complete the level.

Perfect! Thanks!
08-22-2017, 01:29 PM #8
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader

I tried, but didn't earn the trophy.
08-23-2017, 01:08 AM #9
Originally posted by Ichillmennbe View Post
I tried, but didn't earn the trophy.

delete his profile, load a fresh copy of the speedrun save and try again. remeber once it loads enable donut drake before moving the character. worked for me. the first time i used the save i didnt get either trophy, then after deleting the profile everything worked including weapon kills
08-23-2017, 01:21 AM #10
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
delete his profile, load a fresh copy of the speedrun save and try again. remeber once it loads enable donut drake before moving the character. worked for me. the first time i used the save i didnt get either trophy, then after deleting the profile everything worked including weapon kills

Yeah, I also tried. But once I deleted both shared profile and UC3 profile, I cannot enable the skin. It tells that I need to finish the game on normal or higher difficulty.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo