08-20-2017, 12:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my save have all trophies to platinum

You must login or register to view this content.

1- ALL ENDING TROPHY ( let her die )

2- BEYOND+BETTER WORLD ( WATCH THE EPILOGUE)

3- LIFE CHOICE + SAVE ALL
4- all collectible ( in the bathroom last bouns )
5- CHOKED PHILIP + LEAVE HIM ALONE ( USE THIS SAVE 2 TIMES TO GET 2 TROPHIES)
6-CIA CHAPTER ( I UPLOAD THIS SAVE AFTER FINISH CHAPTER I HOPE IT WORK )
7- EYE FOR AN EYE CHAPTER ( 2 SAVES - TALK + NO TALK JUST COMPLETE THE CHAPTER )

8- homeless chapter ( 2 saves )
money to eat
smart thief + miracles
9- hunted ( 2 saves )

10- like other girl
11- navajo chapter ( try to finish spirit all trophies will appear , talisman sign = button X )
12- the condenser chapter
13- the dinner chapter
( complete the chapter )
( 3 trophies ( never alone + fall in love + dress trophy )
( use aiden and get trophy ( Uncontrollable)
14- the embassy chapter

15- the mission chapter
16- the party chapter ( 2saves -leave and revenge )

17- first night chapter ( just watch the chapter and try kill the shadows , i don't have the save of this chapter but u can get the trophies of this chapter from the others )

18- duo mode trophies- two souls + together ( just watch the epilogue by 2 controls )

NOTE:

1_ u should complete chapter to get trophies, i put save before end the chapter by 10 min or less , all trophies
2- the guide of the trophies to this game is necessary to get trophies from the save without problems

finally I'm sorry because my English is bad ..
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-24-2019 at 02:51 PM. Reason: title

The following 78 users say thank you to Beethoven_BB for this useful post:

acebluedolphin, ajrss2009, Akeemi14, Allicks, Anselmo Ricci, AvlahDabra, barnoz, BASIA2001, belga, bobsandbag, brechfabeast, Brunomas100, Bumcleaver, burntlink, Cloud, comer, FatherComstock, gigiverna, gowhawx, Harderbetter, Hatchet Harry, hito971, hotboyx4, ignored467, jambalaia00, JuniorC, kiingdemon23, Leel347, leizhijian, Logan_Sony, LOORDWAR, Lorenzoo1989, MacadamCowboy, Mago de Oz, malachit75, mark1, matters895, mauswanderer, migale, milito0022, mnga13, neoar, Notaru, Lt. PanDa, Petra Arkanian, Pitpossum, Practical94, Prototype10, q76719066, QasYou, qlib13, RageSoul51, GamerChad, sakibsultan, sataniaa, sayed_00, scazz90uk, Shatti-PrinceShatti, Shinwore, starkjim87, suhail12, taka, taker394, TheBlackPec, Theknight9937, Thelozigamer161, thinks769236, tvbkcok, uns12, velucid, Westers, wiii, Wosley, xBAWAR, xbxbau5, XSALEHX007, xseafogx, xXREDXIIIXx
05-05-2018, 04:19 AM #38
thx bro got saved all a better world all endings
05-09-2018, 08:58 AM #39
Thanks. It takes too much time to clear all trophies.
05-09-2018, 09:52 AM #40
Hello

You are the best
05-09-2018, 01:05 PM #41
koz3bal
Gym leader
for the save BEYOND+BETTER WORLD ( WATCH THE EPILOGUE) , not working test it twice
05-09-2018, 01:22 PM #42
Monkey177
Pokemon Trainer
same here, anyone know a work around?
05-09-2018, 01:38 PM #43
Magikarp1114
I am error
Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
for the save BEYOND+BETTER WORLD ( WATCH THE EPILOGUE) , not working test it twice

Worked for me. Did you resign slot0 plus profile? Did you chose "Beyond" when asked? You need to wait for the credits to scroll down and reach main title screen.
05-09-2018, 01:49 PM #44
Monkey177
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Magikarp1114 View Post
Worked for me. Did you resign slot0 plus profile? Did you chose "Beyond" when asked? You need to wait for the credits to scroll down and reach main title screen.

Yes i resigned both save and settings
when does the beyond promp popup? I dint see this :S

Im having similar issue with LIFE CHOICE + SAVE ALL

I guess im missing somthing simple? everything else unlocking good so far except these 2

The following user thanked Monkey177 for this useful post:

Magikarp1114
05-09-2018, 08:58 PM #45
Magikarp1114
I am error
Originally posted by Monkey177 View Post
Yes i resigned both save and settings
when does the beyond promp popup? I dint see this :S

Im having similar issue with LIFE CHOICE + SAVE ALL

I guess im missing somthing simple? everything else unlocking good so far except these 2

The savefile called "Beyond + Better World" just implies that you need to chose Beyond (not Life) when asked, watch the entire epilogue and wait for the credits to roll. After that the trophy "Better World" would pop.

Maybe this is silly but I want to stress that "Beyond" and "Chose Life" worded in the savefiles do not refer to any trophy. They stand for the options that you need to select to achieve "Better World" and the other trophy related to saving everyone.
05-09-2018, 10:00 PM #46
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Magikarp1114 View Post
The savefile called "Beyond + Better World" just implies that you need to chose Beyond (not Life) when asked, watch the entire epilogue and wait for the credits to roll. After that the trophy "Better World" would pop.

Maybe this is silly but I want to stress that "Beyond" and "Chose Life" worded in the savefiles do not refer to any trophy. They stand for the options that you need to select to achieve "Better World" and the other trophy related to saving everyone.

Can you confirm this works for the save all charcters, and beyond / all endings? Thanks

The following user thanked FallenSoldier for this useful post:

GreenTea101
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo