Post: Saints Row IV: Re-Elected PS4 | Small saveset [CUSA00939]
08-21-2017, 12:07 PM #1
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys it's me again!
Today I share with you my Saints Row IV: Re-Elected saves.

Package includes:
- 99% Save with nearly all challenges done. The last one is to kill the 30th warden. You can spawn him on the grey zone after causing chaos and filling up the wanted level meter to max.
You can also done other grind trophies by making one more action from trophy requirements.

Trophies:
"And I Ran…" & "Don't Look Down" & "Chill Out" & "Pounding the Pavement" & "Here! Catch!" & "Bringin' the Heat" & "Fist Meet Ground" & "Experimental Tech" & "I Am Become Death" & "The Challenge King" & "Back in the Day" & "Switch Hitter" & "Zoo Keeper" & "Fourth and Forty"

- 65% Save with 1047/1255 clusters, 9/39 recordings and 46 lvl. I won't collect them again for you, but it's a good starter save if someone would like to make a run for 50 lvl and finish collecting shards + recordings. If someone wish to make 1254 clusters 38 recordings and 49 lvl from it I let you do that and upload it as your own save. Smile

Possible Trophies:
"The Whole Story" & "Ooo A Piece of Candy!" & "A Real Cluster…."

- 90% Save with all sidequests (from Main Game) done. Just do the last mission for trophies.

Trophies:
"Imperator" & "Saints & Sensibility"

DOWNLOAD
    [URL="https://mega.nz/#F!xiRhxISQ!32IxXLUSx5tylnMQIeJm5g"]MEGA[/URL]

Enjoy! Smile
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-25-2020 at 03:09 PM. Reason: title

The following 23 users say thank you to onyx001 for this useful post:

agnailton123, alca_iori, BASIA2001, Cloud, Death Spirit, Dragonmas1, gemini2k18, GoodBoyGoneBad, hamza1992, Heather19, kaka2, Leonrpg, Major Meat Bone, malachit75, mich-ael98, OG_KungFuKenny, rxmb2683, Shisuke, Sodic12, Stephen., uncharteddk, Wosley and 1 other user.

The following user groaned onyx001 for this awful post:

pescedietro123
08-22-2017, 01:16 PM #20
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by onyx001 View Post
Hi guys it's me again!

Package includes:
- 99% Save with nearly all challenges done. The last one is to kill the 30th warden. You can spawn him on the grey zone after causing chaos and filling up the wanted level meter to max.
You can also done other grind trophies by making one more action from trophy requirements.

Trophies:
"And I Ran…" & "Don't Look Down" & "Chill Out" & "Pounding the Pavement" & "Here! Catch!" & "Bringin' the Heat" & "Fist Meet Ground" & "Experimental Tech" & "I Am Become Death" & "The Challenge King" & "Back in the Day" & "Switch Hitter" & "Zoo Keeper" & "Fourth and Forty"

- 65% Save with 1047/1255 clusters, 9/39 recordings and 46 lvl. I won't collect them again for you, but it's a good starter save if someone would like to make a run for 50 lvl and finish collecting shards + recordings. If someone wish to make 1254 clusters 38 recordings and 49 lvl from it I let you do that and upload it as your own save. Smile

Possible Trophies:

- 90% Save with all sidequests (from Main Game) done. Just do the last mission for trophies.

Trophies:

DOWNLOAD
    [URL="https://mega.nz/#F!tZckmQIJ!Ij8x7jjP3rcb7DEmkeYMsA"]MEGA[/URL]

Enjoy! Smile

romance with 1 person and all the sidequests trophies pop ! Gasp
Last edited by Wosley ; 08-22-2017 at 01:18 PM.

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

onyx001
08-22-2017, 07:25 PM #21
Wosley
Hi guys it's me again!

Package includes:

Trophies:

Possible Trophies:

Trophies:

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy! Smile

i fully tested the save it unlocks alot of things the only things you need to be by yourself i maybe can make a save for it for some of them (story mission no save possible) 100 clusters (maybe with a 99 clusters save) all clusters (all exept 1 cluster save) half of steelport done (right half done exept 1 thing save) 100% done (everything of steelport done exept 1 save) buy all superpowers (can easyily be done together with the cluster save) find all audio logs (all exept 1 save) if nobody thinks about working on them i can do them if nobody is already working on them and you can finish it as a 100% save set so that people only need to complete the story by their self
08-22-2017, 07:44 PM #22
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
i fully tested the save it unlocks alot of things the only things you need to be by yourself i maybe can make a save for it for some of them (story mission no save possible) 100 clusters (maybe with a 99 clusters save) all clusters (all exept 1 cluster save) half of steelport done (right half done exept 1 thing save) 100% done (everything of steelport done exept 1 save) buy all superpowers (can easyily be done together with the cluster save) find all audio logs (all exept 1 save) if nobody thinks about working on them i can do them if nobody is already working on them and you can finish it as a 100% save set so that people only need to complete the story by their self

Thanks for the feedback Woesly. DLC are untouched beside Enter the Dominatrix where I've been completing last grinding trophies.
I won't enjoy doing collectibles again - one time was enough, to be honest. If only Save Wizard existed by the time I was collecting them, then I would take a snapshot save.
So if you or anyone else will go for missing trophies you can share your saves in the comment and it would be our common success or you can make your own thread and take all glory for yourself. ;P
08-22-2017, 07:52 PM #23
Wosley
Thanks for the feedback Woesly. DLC are untouched beside Enter the Dominatrix where I've been completing last grinding trophies.
I won't enjoy doing collectibles again - one time was enough, to be honest. If only Save Wizard existed by the time I was collecting them, then I would take a snapshot save.
So if you or anyone else will go for missing trophies you can share your saves in the comment and it would be our common success or you can make your own thread and take all glory for yourself. ;P

the dominatrix dlc ? did you do the minigun kills and the other kills or not ?
08-22-2017, 08:00 PM #24
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
No. The dlc trophies are untouched. I made missing challenges from standard game like stomps or kills from standard weapons.
08-22-2017, 08:47 PM #25
Wosley
No. The dlc trophies are untouched. I made missing challenges from standard game like stomps or kills from standard weapons.

i might can do it like the killing ones the other ones dont pop i guess
08-23-2017, 12:43 PM #26
Wosley

If you can write down a guide for it then i will add it to the database i will try to do the cluster saves now
And i collected 1 cluster and the 100 trophy did pop so i will leave 1 and you will get both trophies
Last edited by Wosley ; 08-23-2017 at 12:48 PM.
08-23-2017, 08:00 PM #27
Wosley
Hi guys it's me again!

Package includes:

Trophies:

Possible Trophies:

Trophies:

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy! Smile

I complwted everything on it and uploaded it

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

and 1 other user.
03-14-2018, 09:27 PM #28
feesta
Haxor!
i only need A Very Genki Holiday for the 100% anyone can help me please?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo