Post: Saints Row IV: Re-Elected PS4 | Small saveset [CUSA00939]
08-21-2017, 12:07 PM #1
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys it's me again!
Today I share with you my Saints Row IV: Re-Elected saves.

Package includes:
- 99% Save with nearly all challenges done. The last one is to kill the 30th warden. You can spawn him on the grey zone after causing chaos and filling up the wanted level meter to max.
You can also done other grind trophies by making one more action from trophy requirements.

Trophies:
"And I Ran…" & "Don't Look Down" & "Chill Out" & "Pounding the Pavement" & "Here! Catch!" & "Bringin' the Heat" & "Fist Meet Ground" & "Experimental Tech" & "I Am Become Death" & "The Challenge King" & "Back in the Day" & "Switch Hitter" & "Zoo Keeper" & "Fourth and Forty"

- 65% Save with 1047/1255 clusters, 9/39 recordings and 46 lvl. I won't collect them again for you, but it's a good starter save if someone would like to make a run for 50 lvl and finish collecting shards + recordings. If someone wish to make 1254 clusters 38 recordings and 49 lvl from it I let you do that and upload it as your own save. Smile

Possible Trophies:
"The Whole Story" & "Ooo A Piece of Candy!" & "A Real Cluster…."

- 90% Save with all sidequests (from Main Game) done. Just do the last mission for trophies.

Trophies:
"Imperator" & "Saints & Sensibility"

DOWNLOAD
    [URL="https://mega.nz/#F!xiRhxISQ!32IxXLUSx5tylnMQIeJm5g"]MEGA[/URL]

Enjoy! Smile
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-25-2020 at 03:09 PM. Reason: title

The following 23 users say thank you to onyx001 for this useful post:

agnailton123, alca_iori, BASIA2001, Cloud, Death Spirit, Dragonmas1, gemini2k18, GoodBoyGoneBad, hamza1992, Heather19, kaka2, Leonrpg, Major Meat Bone, malachit75, mich-ael98, OG_KungFuKenny, rxmb2683, Shisuke, Sodic12, Stephen., uncharteddk, Wosley and 1 other user.

The following user groaned onyx001 for this awful post:

pescedietro123
08-21-2017, 12:52 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by onyx001 View Post
Hi guys it's me again!

Package includes:
- 99% Save with nearly all challenges done. The last one is to kill the 30th warden. You can spawn him on the grey zone after causing chaos and filling up the wanted level meter to max.
You can also done other grind trophies by making one more action from trophy requirements.

Trophies:
"And I Ran…" & "Don't Look Down" & "Chill Out" & "Pounding the Pavement" & "Here! Catch!" & "Bringin' the Heat" & "Fist Meet Ground" & "Experimental Tech" & "I Am Become Death" & "The Challenge King" & "Back in the Day" & "Switch Hitter" & "Zoo Keeper" & "Fourth and Forty"

- 65% Save with 1047/1255 clusters, 9/39 recordings and 46 lvl. I won't collect them again for you, but it's a good starter save if someone would like to make a run for 50 lvl and finish collecting shards + recordings. If someone wish to make 1254 clusters 38 recordings and 49 lvl from it I let you do that and upload it as your own save. Smile

Possible Trophies:

- 90% Save with all sidequests (from Main Game) done. Just do the last mission for trophies.

Trophies:

DOWNLOAD
    [URL="https://mega.nz/#F!tZckmQIJ!Ij8x7jjP3rcb7DEmkeYMsA"]MEGA[/URL]

Enjoy! Smile

YEAH I KNOW IT'S WRONG SECTION. I'VE ALREADY REPORTED MYSELF. :P

Bro this makes me so happy Happy almost started to make my own set for it i can collect everything so only 1 thing is left but is this digital or disc ? I got both

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

and 1 other user.
08-21-2017, 12:57 PM #3
Wosley
Hi guys it's me again!

Package includes:

Trophies:

Possible Trophies:

Trophies:

DOWNLOAD
    [URL="https://mega.nz/#F!tZckmQIJ!Ij8x7jjP3rcb7DEmkeYMsA"]MEGA[/URL]

Enjoy! Smile

YEAH I KNOW IT'S WRONG SECTION. I'VE ALREADY REPORTED MYSELF. :P

And do you just need to romance everyone for the trophies or 1 mission ?
08-21-2017, 12:59 PM #4
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Bro this makes me so happy Happy almost started to make my own set for it i can collect everything so only 1 thing is left but is this digital or disc ? I got both
I've sent you PM on discord about it two days ago. ;p It's digital EU.

The following user thanked onyx001 for this useful post:

and 1 other user.
08-21-2017, 01:09 PM #5
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
And do you just need to romance everyone for the trophies or 1 mission ?
I've romanced with them all. This is the last save I made before starting last mission. It was some time ago and I don't remember things clear, but I've unlocked those two endgame trophies, after finishing last mission so let me know if it worked for you too. Smile
08-21-2017, 02:32 PM #6
Wosley
I've romanced with them all. This is the last save I made before starting last mission. It was some time ago and I don't remember things clear, but I've unlocked those two endgame trophies, after finishing last mission so let me know if it worked for you too. Smile

Internet is not worki g so im unable to check and is digital and disc the same or not ?
08-21-2017, 02:37 PM #7
Wosley

If its digital only then i cant do it becuase i only can use the digital one for 1 acc but already got 100 % on it :(
08-21-2017, 02:41 PM #8
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
If its digital only then i cant do it becuase i only can use the digital one for 1 acc but already got 100 % on it :(
I don't have disc version so I can't confirm it. Maybe someone else from this forum can test if it's working with disc version? Smile
08-21-2017, 03:36 PM #9
malachit75
Bounty hunter
CUSA 00939 Is SAINTS Row Gat out of Hell

And Saints Row IV: Re-Elected have EU CUSA-01106 PlayStation Store PS4

The following user thanked malachit75 for this useful post:

and 1 other user.
08-21-2017, 05:12 PM #10
Wosley
Originally posted by malachit75 View Post
CUSA 00939 Is SAINTS Row Gat out of Hell

And Saints Row IV: Re-Elected have EU CUSA-01106PlayStation Store PS4

Huh your sure ?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo