08-23-2017, 03:51 AM #1
krustytoe
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This game has been out long enough. Legit player already moved on. I might as well post my save.

You are OP. That sum it up.

CUSA07113
You must login or register to view this content.

No DLC needed.

THis is what is on the save. Throw a Kunai at Bosses to get their recipes.
    -=-Agyo Bonuses-=-

Amrita Earned (+15%)
Luck (+1450)
Life (+1400)
Yokai Close Combat Damage (+135%)
Received Elemental Damage (150.0%)
Living Weapon Durability (+1500)
vs. Yokai Realm (+150)
Omnyo Magic Power (+150)

-=-Ungyo Bonuses-=-

Gold Earned (+15.0%)
Item Drop Rate (106,535,321.6%)
Ki (1,065,353,216)
Human Close Combat Damage (+10mil%)
Damage from Fall (15.0%)
Elixir Effect on Life Recovery (+15.0%)
Toughness (+60)
Ninjutsu Power (540,955,70Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Note: Human bosses only drop things if not killed by Close Combat.

The thing is Save Wizard disable adding code for this game. So I can only give you my old save. And the reason some stat are not as I posted is because of the patches. I made this save way before patches for the DLC was released.
Last edited by Wosley ; 08-10-2019 at 09:17 AM.

The following 48 users say thank you to krustytoe for this useful post:

1076530091, Alexsandr194, billyxota, Cap77, cttizzle2010, Dr Salem, exclusiv24, ExoticVisionz777, fightingrhino, GelsonSilva, Ali D Killer, gr82b61, hajwel, henrywuishere, Herobrine344, hong sun, IGNMAn, Isaac Clarke, isaiaspereira, jojo.jra7, KevinL, Kim-Chi, leejunfan30000, lucianonery, MawkouX0, MXNlink, Myzery216, nilson1, Opticalenvy, patricios, Pezo, powerade73, Razoray28, Roran, RX_350, Shadow_dragon, SirMicolash, skt0905usa, starkjim87, t-bagwell, taker394, touqeer, Untouchable_God, vojkan, vppps3, Wildarms, wongfeihung, Wosley
09-24-2018, 09:58 PM #83
Is it a starter save?
01-03-2019, 08:44 PM #84
Originally posted by JAson4730 View Post
Is it a starter save?

main story completed
02-23-2019, 11:07 PM #85
Not sure how to do the save stuff. Can somebody resign it to my profile (I think) and I can PayPal you some money in return? PM me if so. ☺️
02-24-2019, 11:36 AM #86
Originally posted by krustytoe View Post

Main story completed in which way? Is it possible to win trophies with this save?
05-12-2019, 11:19 AM #87
DRusty
Rookie
Is this OP save still available
05-12-2019, 07:46 PM #88
Originally posted by chris83 View Post
The Save Wizard team will not listen to anyone and continue to make games QMO with just one cheat (max money), which is not going to sell the product. Recently, MGSV just became QMO after me and the community spent a couple of weeks making codes. SW may have the market for now, but hopefully Xploder will improve and provide an update that includes the save editor. I think the team is lazy because every time a game is added, it only has one cheat, maybe multiple cheats if players are lucky.. I'm good with advance mode, but I'm not making anymore codes because when I do, the game becomes QMO.

I think they just want to play it safe. I bet team ninja told them if they don't disable the advance mode for Nioh they will start banning players or something like that....If people start getting banned by using Save wizard then that's a bigger hit to them than if they disable some god mode features or what not. But yeah there is no point to take features out if the modification comes with a big warning like it does for the souls game after you edit the saves.
05-13-2019, 02:50 PM #89
I tested this save in way of the strong (1.21 patch) and the character is very weak and also his damage output is very low. It's hard to get passed a couple of starting enemies in the DLC. just a FYI
05-14-2019, 03:02 PM #90
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Javad134 View Post
I tested this save in way of the strong (1.21 patch) and the character is very weak and also his damage output is very low. It's hard to get passed a couple of starting enemies in the DLC. just a FYI

I can't tell what level this character is, or which DLC you are using, but -1- this looks like a living weapon build which were insanely OP when the game was new and you could breeze through the game, then the developers balanced the game enough that living weapon builds won't get you very far except in very specific circumstances (and you're playing on 1.21 so a living weapon build, yeah, I would not recommend it for you), and -2- there's a big spike up in difficulty for each progressive DLC, with number 1 being significantly more difficult than the vanilla game and the last DLC being unrecognizable even from the first DLC, all because they kept increasing the level and gear caps at the same time - and this save was made before any DLC so would be at the game's original level cap.

I'd recommend going into a higher difficulty level than what has been completed, just the first mission or 2 even (not the prologue mission), to farm some better gear before venturing into Dragon of the North's first mission.
05-14-2019, 05:20 PM #91
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

I have completed all the DLC's in way of the strong with a level 177 character. The DLCs are not too difficult if you have a decent build. I wanted to get some of the trophies in way of the wise, but the character in this save is weaker than my 177 un-modded character.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo