Post: Uncharted: The Lost Legacy | Trophy Saves (PL) [CUSA09564]
08-23-2017, 11:23 PM #1
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Screenshoot author: SouthRye Image source: You must login or register to view this content.

Game version is from Polish distribution and other users reports it's diffrent region from UK version. If you have another CUSA number then sorry... :c

- The Way of the Warrior

- Token For Granted & Yas Queen

Go ahead and insert last token by pressing the triangle button.

- ALL COLECTIBLES (Last Lockbox, Last Conversation, Last Treasure, Last Photo) - Picks or It Didn't Happen & Pics or It Didn't Happen & Getting to Know You & Collector of Antiquities

For locations of last collectibles follow video guide below:

- CRUSHING DIFFICULTY - Progress Demands Sacrifice

Once loaded, simply watch the last cutscene and the trophy should pop up.

DOWNLOAD LINK
    [URL="https://mega.nz/#F!d3wUjZzY!X4a2Ed7_5VaTgDIGtFqVTA"]MEGA[/URL]

Enjoy! Smile
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-03-2020 at 03:18 PM. Reason: prefix

The following 39 users say thank you to onyx001 for this useful post:

13wendelin11, abade460, Akusura, azoznokia, Balakala1, BASIA2001, Bigae, bsv683, Butros, chucknorris078, Cloud, dasima10, Dchan1992, Dimitri2001, Dronaldos, elus, hbasa75, jameh27, jester69, kiki1941, kyandro, luoyantao99, MacadamCowboy, mai231, malybrat, Mazeltov, mikhail, nirvana999, phosgene, Pitpossum, raperorapero, Rich Davies, sanwar123, stasya, TheLonelySoyl, tintinpotter, vitalovitalo, volcy123, Wosley
08-24-2017, 04:20 AM #2
Thnx Kryptus
08-24-2017, 08:33 AM #3
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by onyx001 View Post
Hello, this thread will contain all my Uncharted The Lost Legacy savepoints.
Enjoy!

The Way of the Warrior

DOWNLOAD LINK
    [URL="https://mega.nz/#F!VF1lAYJa!WnpkvRJvlXsNACFEQXk1nA"]MEGA[/URL]

Damn mate you are on fire Smile thank you for this mate awesome save, planning on doing saves for the collectibles and the crushing difficulty? That would be neat Smile

I dont own the game yet, how do you like it? Is it as good as the previous ones? cheers buddy

PS- make sure you upload your profile save a the same momente you upload your save, otherwise the trophies wont pop and all your work will be for nothing.
Last edited by Cloud ; 08-24-2017 at 09:14 AM.
08-24-2017, 09:20 AM #4
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Damn mate you are on fire Smile thank you for this mate awesome save, planning on doing saves for the collectibles and the crushing difficulty? That would be neat Smile

I dont own the game yet, how do you like it? Is it as good as the previous ones? cheers buddy
Yes mate, I'm going for platinum so there will be save on crushing difficulty and the one with nearly all collectibles. Smile

About the game I can say it's quite good, but not as good as Uncharted 4. It feels like huge dlc. For now I've played 5-6 hours and I'm half way to an end. I have enjoyed this game so far, but I don't think that I would keep it on my shelf after reaching 100% completion. Maybe I will rebuy this game in the future for a low price ;p

The following user thanked onyx001 for this useful post:

Cloud
08-24-2017, 09:23 AM #5
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by onyx001 View Post
Yes mate, I'm going for platinum so there will be save on crushing difficulty and the one with nearly all collectibles. Smile

About the game I can say it's quite good, but not as good as Uncharted 4. It feels like huge dlc. For now I've played 5-6 hours and I'm half way to an end. I have enjoyed this game so far, but I don't think that I would keep it on my shelf after reaching 100% completion. Maybe I will rebuy this game in the future for a low price ;p

Thanks for the info, then I might wait for a price drop.

Btw you're using the disc version or digital?

And don't forget to upload your profile save the same moment you upload your save, otherwise, the trophies won't pop and all your work will be for nothing.

The following user thanked Cloud for this useful post:

onyx001
08-24-2017, 09:35 AM #6
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for the info, then I might wait for a price drop.

Btw you're using the disc version or digital?

And don't forget to upload your profile save the same moment you upload your save, otherwise, the trophies won't pop and all your work will be for nothing.
It's disc version.
I already know that, but thanks for the info anyway Winky Winky
08-24-2017, 12:51 PM #7
koz3bal
Gym leader
MY version EU CUSA07875 CryingCryingCrying
08-24-2017, 01:12 PM #8
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
MY version EU CUSA07875 CryingCryingCrying

Disk version? Gasp Germany? Damn, I am sorry for you :\
08-24-2017, 01:25 PM #9
koz3bal
Gym leader
Disk version? Gasp Germany? Damn, I am sorry for you :\

yup disk version , not Germany
08-24-2017, 05:48 PM #10
Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
yup disk version , not Germany

Same as me...damn. Mine is from UK as well so don't know what version CUSA09564 is?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo