Post: Uncharted - The Lost Legacy Save Set | Working Collectibles Saves [CUSA07875]
08-25-2017, 03:54 PM #1
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

here is another small saveset Smile there are 4 folders in this download. one for collectibles, one for Crushing, one for Just the Wind and one for The Way of the Warrior (Make it to the outskirts of Halebidu in Chapter 5 without using a firearm or explosive) . i made a save for every collectible trophy. i named the folders after the trophys you can get. instructions are in the folders.

DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.

if you need help, please look here: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-21-2019 at 05:07 PM. Reason: title

The following 76 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

13wendelin11, aelton, ajsking, akumaomestre, Akusura, apache64, b4552077, BASIA2001, Bigae, bobsandbag, bracker, Camouflaj, ccowley, Choua51, Ciri, Cloud, Cornaboyzzz, CrazyMK2020, Crystal_P, Daemonson, Dagon7878, DanteCris, [email protected], Dimitri2001, ducknorris, ElenaDrake, Frenchcore21, Greener04, hbasa75, hiroru, hoko1702, ignored467, Infuso, Jax1984, Jealously kills, Jillq8, joao souza, JoschkaFreeman, josesant, juniorbraat, kiki1941, klycik, Komar, koz3bal, Lee-Rogerio, lodilo51, MacadamCowboy, Major Meat Bone, malybrat, mark1, matrix403, Matthias_On_NGU, Meracle, Nekh6z, OMEGA.ALMIGHTY, Pablo83b, Pateritsas, Pitpossum, PS4Gamer1987, raperorapero, reptil-1997, SirMicolash, strongjub, taker394, TCICT, TheBlackPec, thomasdunford2001, trophy_Bauer, uns12, UzuNARUKi, videogbg, Wosley, xSOADx, xXREDXIIIXx, YenooR, yvenv
12-08-2017, 05:18 PM #38
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by SWAMP
Ahh... sucks.. i was hoping it got Advanced Mode, because it has Unlimited Ammo cheat.

I guess i'll have to wait until someone finds a way or until someone uploads a saveset for the US version

Only have a cheat for max ammo which is useless... think they disabled Advanced mode because survival multiplayer mode.. but makes no sense why they add two cheats that aren’t that useful and disable advance mode..
12-08-2017, 05:21 PM #39
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Only have a cheat for max ammo which is useless... think they disabled Advanced mode because survival multiplayer mode.. but makes no sense why they add two cheats that aren’t that useful and disable advance mode..

They cant add cheats that easily

if it was really that easily every single game had 100s of cheats and alot that are usefull

we must be happy with what we get

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Grubas89
12-08-2017, 05:25 PM #40
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Kerstschaap
They cant add cheats that easily

if it was really that easily every single game had 100s of cheats and alot that are usefull

we must be happy with what we get

You didn’t really understand what I meant, why would a game have 3 cheats that ain’t really useful to the end user THEN Disable AM, it’s kinda BS, I mean NFS Has 3 of the most useful cheats yes AM is disabled but atleast we got max money and tokens.. Uncharted they give you max ammo and Grenades?... I can have infinite ammo in game once I beat it 1 time... hope you get where I’m coming from.
12-08-2017, 05:27 PM #41
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
You didn’t really understand what I meant, why would a game have 3 cheats that ain’t really useful to the end user THEN Disable AM, it’s kinda BS, I mean NFS Has 3 of the most useful cheats yes AM is disabled but atleast we got max money and tokens.. Uncharted they give you max ammo and Grenades?... I can have infinite ammo in game once I beat it 1 time... hope you get where I’m coming from.

Advanced mode is disabled so people will not be able to cheat the online

Save Wizard is against online cheating everyone did know thatg before they did buy their product

there are many games without advanced mode and you only get mad for this one so its more a personal thing
12-31-2017, 05:46 PM #42
Thanks! needed it for Way of The Warrior & Crushing and now i have my platinum! :p
03-09-2018, 02:43 PM #43
thanx for the save !
03-22-2018, 10:24 AM #44
Cheers.helped me get another plat.
04-14-2018, 10:01 PM #45
Hi, it's possible to upload your platinum save ? thank you
04-16-2018, 09:09 PM #46
Does not work for me
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo