Post: Uncharted - The Lost Legacy Save Set | Working Collectibles Saves [CUSA07875]
08-25-2017, 03:54 PM #1
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

here is another small saveset Smile there are 4 folders in this download. one for collectibles, one for Crushing, one for Just the Wind and one for The Way of the Warrior (Make it to the outskirts of Halebidu in Chapter 5 without using a firearm or explosive) . i made a save for every collectible trophy. i named the folders after the trophys you can get. instructions are in the folders.

DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.

if you need help, please look here: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-21-2019 at 05:07 PM. Reason: title

The following 76 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

13wendelin11, aelton, ajsking, akumaomestre, Akusura, apache64, b4552077, BASIA2001, Bigae, bobsandbag, bracker, Camouflaj, ccowley, Choua51, Ciri, Cloud, Cornaboyzzz, CrazyMK2020, Crystal_P, Daemonson, Dagon7878, DanteCris, [email protected], Dimitri2001, ducknorris, ElenaDrake, Frenchcore21, Greener04, hbasa75, hiroru, hoko1702, ignored467, Infuso, Jax1984, Jealously kills, Jillq8, joao souza, JoschkaFreeman, josesant, juniorbraat, kiki1941, klycik, Komar, koz3bal, Lee-Rogerio, lodilo51, MacadamCowboy, Major Meat Bone, malybrat, mark1, matrix403, Matthias_On_NGU, Meracle, Nekh6z, OMEGA.ALMIGHTY, Pablo83b, Pateritsas, Pitpossum, PS4Gamer1987, raperorapero, reptil-1997, SirMicolash, strongjub, taker394, TCICT, TheBlackPec, thomasdunford2001, trophy_Bauer, uns12, UzuNARUKi, videogbg, Wosley, xSOADx, xXREDXIIIXx, YenooR, yvenv
08-25-2017, 03:55 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

here is another small saveset Smile there are 3 folders in this download. one for collectibles, one for Crushing and one for The Way of the Warrior (Make it to the outskirts of Halebidu in Chapter 5 without using a firearm or explosive) . the crushing save and the way of the warrior saves works perfect. for the collectibles save , only saveslot 1 will work, saveslot 1 is for Yas Queen trophy. the other collctible trophys probably won't work because i unlocked the trophys on it. but you can test it without the profile and unpatched game. maybe it works. i can't test it unpatched because i have the digital version of the game. instructions are in the folders. i maybe work on the collectibles again and save the profile everytime. but i don't promise anything.

DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.

if you need help, please look here: You must login or register to view this content.

nice a eu one maybe this whill change my mind too buy the game Winky Winky

The following 6 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

Ballackfutbol, Bigae, DevastateYa, joao souza, xTheSolutionNOT, YenooR
08-25-2017, 04:30 PM #3
works perfekt great job
08-25-2017, 05:12 PM #4
hamoodi
Bounty hunter
The collectibles not work even if I use my or new profile save but thanks for Crushing mode if work ^.<
08-25-2017, 05:19 PM #5
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by hamoodi View Post
The collectibles not work even if I use my or new profile save but thanks for Crushing mode if work ^.<

yea i know, i should have safed the profile everytime with the original save. and not just the save. it was too late when i heared about it . but at least i did it correctly with the crushing and way of the warrior save.
08-25-2017, 05:33 PM #6
hamoodi
Bounty hunter
still, you did great help thank you ^^
08-25-2017, 06:59 PM #7
Cloud
Life Savior
Its a shame the collectiblea dont work. Thanks anyway mate
08-25-2017, 09:16 PM #8
Yep, Way of the Warrior, Crushing and the 11 discs from Chapter 4 thing all work like a charm. Shame the collectible's dont work, but I am very thankful for the efforts thus far!
08-25-2017, 10:00 PM #9
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Its a shame the collectiblea dont work. Thanks anyway mate

Originally posted by bobsandbag View Post
Yep, Way of the Warrior, Crushing and the 11 discs from Chapter 4 thing all work like a charm. Shame the collectible's dont work, but I am very thankful for the efforts thus far!

i decided to make the collectibles save right now. i had so much fun playing this game, so the collectible saves will be ready tommorow.

The following user thanked xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

Cloud
08-25-2017, 10:08 PM #10
koz3bal
Gym leader
woooooooow , thnx aloot
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo