Post: World of Final Fantasy Re-Regioned Saveset [CUSA04548]
08-28-2017, 01:06 PM #1
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

what's going on. yes you read it right. i re regioned following saveset to eu

if you have any questions regarding the saveset, i put the instructions from the thread above into the folders. if you have more questions please ask the original creator of this saveset.

huge shout out goes to You must login or register to view this content. he allowed me to post this set. cause the original us saves belongs to him.

and a thx goes to You must login or register to view this content. , because of him i did this re region thing.

and last but not least , the biggest thx goes to You must login or register to view this content.. he created this nice tutorial You must login or register to view this content.

DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 12-01-2019 at 04:43 PM. Reason: title

The following 13 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

2teWahl, Cloud, codenam47, Geese, ignored467, kaibamoto, Magikarp1114, Mago de Oz, marcelhc8, raperorapero, thebestplayer, TheBlackPec, Wosley
08-28-2017, 02:03 PM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post

if you have any questions regarding the saveset, i put the instructions from the thread above into the folders. if you have more questions please ask the original creator of this saveset.

huge shout out goes to You must login or register to view this content. he allowed me to post this set. cause the original us saves belongs to him.

and a thx goes to You must login or register to view this content. , because of him i did this re region thing.

and last but not least , the biggest thx goes to You must login or register to view this content.. he created this nice tutorial You must login or register to view this content.

You are a legend thank you mate Smile
08-28-2017, 03:03 PM #3
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Thanks for the People Pleaser trophy. Just what I needed.

Worked perfectly.
Last edited by TheBlackPec ; 08-29-2017 at 02:58 PM.
08-31-2017, 12:43 PM #4
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post

I tried to use the all chests save but it doesnt work because they are already open😓 anyone test it?
08-31-2017, 01:10 PM #5
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
I tried to use the all chests save but it doesnt work because they are already open�� anyone test it?

maybe MusicGamer can fix it . i woudl test it if i had the game.

The following user thanked xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

ignored467
09-01-2017, 05:16 PM #6
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
added to the european database Smile

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

ignored467
10-29-2017, 06:26 AM #7
MrLibido
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
I tried to use the all chests save but it doesnt work because they are already open�� anyone test it?

yep it doenst work, im now try to unlock them legit, and save 1 chest unopened
04-08-2018, 12:25 AM #8
sofia1234
Do a barrel roll!
Hello, could you direct me to the US version of this?
06-21-2018, 09:06 PM #9
hi iknow this from a long time snce the post is on but there is a posibility some one have atrophy chest and also for a ll murkrift i will really apriciate it is posible for eu version thanks in advanced
07-16-2018, 07:04 PM #10
Hi,
You got a Save for this trophy?
Thank you man
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo