Post: The Last of Us Remastered Re-Regioned Saveset [CUSA00556]
08-29-2017, 09:37 AM #1
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

and another re regioned saveset here.

i used this saves

so huge shout out goes to You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. these guys createt the saves.

and last but not least , the biggest thx goes to You must login or register to view this content.. he created this nice tutorial You must login or register to view this content.

i named the folders after the trophys you can get and i put the instructions from the original thread into the saves. the only thing missing is the trophy for grounded+. no one has postet a save for it yet.

and i need help for the left behind saves. i couldn't re region them, because save wizard only recognizes save slot 1 from the left behind dlc. but the saves which where postetd are from saveslot 2-6. so someone have to load all the saves and safe every save into saveslot 1 and send them to me. caus i don't have the us version.

Download : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-25-2019 at 02:35 PM. Reason: title

The following 68 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

_AAB_, 66GraF66, Akusura, AleMura7--, alienware, allenzang, Allicks, AndreyDelton, antony_1983, bab1970, Ben-090885, bobsandbag, boss7, braindead, captainftw, chriz, Clever, Cloud, derba_mounty, Dimitri2001, donald288879, Dr Salem, Emptyx7, Faisal_1, fractured goat, goldberg-st3, hajwel, Herrkulez, hotboyx4, ignored467, leonkassidy, MacadamCowboy, Magneto97, Major Meat Bone, MaXxOn, migale, mnga13, Nekh6z, neomax1986, njuminel, Notaru, pheliz, Pink, powerade73, Predator1959, ps4--, Salkair, Savegoddaddy, scorpion18, sonideepak1, starkweather-, stenterello, SuperTiger, TCICT, ThatEpicSomeone, thomasdunford2001, Tirry, turkishairboy, videogbg, Vijay-R, WaledAlalsheikh, walkmoon, Wosley, xenon21tk, xLew--, xSOADx, yasserJ_, ycheah
08-30-2017, 12:52 PM #20
I managed to find a version that was CUSA00556 in UK, tried some of these saves and they work perfectly! Thank you so much!
08-30-2017, 01:37 PM #21
comer
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by bobsandbag View Post
I managed to find a version that was CUSA00556 in UK, tried some of these saves and they work perfectly! Thank you so much!

What % did you manage to pop?
08-30-2017, 01:42 PM #22
xros
Little One
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post

and another re regioned saveset here.

i used this saves

so huge shout out goes to You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. these guys createt the saves.

and last but not least , the biggest thx goes to You must login or register to view this content.. he created this nice tutorial You must login or register to view this content.

i named the folders after the trophys you can get and i put the instructions from the original thread into the saves. the only thing missing is the trophy for grounded+. no one has postet a save for it yet.

and i need help for the left behind saves. i couldn't re region them, because save wizard only recognizes save slot 1 from the left behind dlc. but the saves which where postetd are from saveslot 2-6. so someone have to load all the saves and safe every save into saveslot 1 and send them to me. caus i don't have the us version.

Download : You must login or register to view this content.

can u please re region this save You must login or register to view this content.
EU to US
Last edited by xros ; 08-30-2017 at 01:49 PM.
08-30-2017, 01:49 PM #23
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xros View Post
can u please re region this save You must login or register to view this content.

send me a save from your region and i can try it
08-30-2017, 01:49 PM #24
Originally posted by comer View Post
What % did you manage to pop?

I used "Everything we've been through" and "For emergencies only" and they worked fine.

Just looking through the list of saves attached, the only ones missing I can see are, "Scavenger" and "That's all I got". Other than that, it's a stellar effort!

The following user thanked bobsandbag for this useful post:

comer
08-30-2017, 01:57 PM #25
xros
Little One
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post
send me a save from your region and i can try it

my US save
08-30-2017, 10:08 PM #26
BioHunter
Save Point
I hope none of you went and bought a CUSA0556 version of the game for these trophies... You can re-region the original saves, supplied in the original post, to the CUSA0557 (The digital copy i think) version of the game and probably any other version too. Done it earlier and worked perfectly.
08-30-2017, 10:18 PM #27
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by BioHunter View Post
I hope none of you went and bought a CUSA0556 version of the game for these trophies... You can re-region the original saves, supplied in the original post, to the CUSA0557 (The digital copy i think) version of the game and probably any other version too. Done it earlier and worked perfectly.

And how? Xploder wont work as of now. And i re regioned the saves from the original thread. The only thing i can't re region was the Profile save cause sw dosn't recognize it.

Btw: why should someone by this Version? They can be buy the us Version so they could use the original save
08-30-2017, 10:27 PM #28
BioHunter
Save Point
I'm saying that people can re-region the saves from the original thread to the CUSA0557 version of the game, just like you re-regioned them to the CUSA0556 version of the game. Some people appeared to be upset that they didn't have the correct version when in fact it doesn't matter.

The following user thanked BioHunter for this useful post:

xLew--
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo