Post: The Last of Us Remastered Re-Regioned Saveset [CUSA00556]
08-29-2017, 09:37 AM #1
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

and another re regioned saveset here.

i used this saves

so huge shout out goes to You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. these guys createt the saves.

and last but not least , the biggest thx goes to You must login or register to view this content.. he created this nice tutorial You must login or register to view this content.

i named the folders after the trophys you can get and i put the instructions from the original thread into the saves. the only thing missing is the trophy for grounded+. no one has postet a save for it yet.

and i need help for the left behind saves. i couldn't re region them, because save wizard only recognizes save slot 1 from the left behind dlc. but the saves which where postetd are from saveslot 2-6. so someone have to load all the saves and safe every save into saveslot 1 and send them to me. caus i don't have the us version.

Download : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-25-2019 at 02:35 PM. Reason: title

The following 68 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

_AAB_, 66GraF66, Akusura, AleMura7--, alienware, allenzang, Allicks, AndreyDelton, antony_1983, bab1970, Ben-090885, bobsandbag, boss7, braindead, captainftw, chriz, Clever, Cloud, derba_mounty, Dimitri2001, donald288879, Dr Salem, Emptyx7, Faisal_1, fractured goat, goldberg-st3, hajwel, Herrkulez, hotboyx4, ignored467, leonkassidy, MacadamCowboy, Magneto97, Major Meat Bone, MaXxOn, migale, mnga13, Nekh6z, neomax1986, njuminel, Notaru, pheliz, Pink, powerade73, Predator1959, ps4--, Salkair, Savegoddaddy, scorpion18, sonideepak1, starkweather-, stenterello, SuperTiger, TCICT, ThatEpicSomeone, thomasdunford2001, Tirry, turkishairboy, videogbg, Vijay-R, WaledAlalsheikh, walkmoon, Wosley, xenon21tk, xLew--, xSOADx, yasserJ_, ycheah
09-30-2017, 11:35 PM #56
Magikarp1114
I am error
Originally posted by bobsandbag View Post
Awesome! Thank you!!

You're welcome! Smile

Please let me know if this worked for you.
10-01-2017, 10:15 AM #57
Originally posted by Lightkira View Post
You're welcome! Smile

Please let me know if this worked for you.

Just to update that, "It's all Just Lying There", "Scavenger" and "I Want to Talk About It" all popped thanks to your saves and following your clear to read instructions! Thank you SO much for your hard work.

I don't suppose you have a save with the other collectibles close to completion do you?
10-01-2017, 11:03 AM #58
Magikarp1114
I am error
Originally posted by bobsandbag View Post
Just to update that, "It's all Just Lying There", "Scavenger" and "I Want to Talk About It" all popped thanks to your saves and following your clear to read instructions! Thank you SO much for your hard work.

I don't suppose you have a save with the other collectibles close to completion do you?

I'm very glad that these worked for you! I wasn't sure if Scavenger would pop Smile

Unfortunately I don't have the other collectible saves. Despite of knowing here was a save set, I wanted to play legit for beating the game on normal with all unlockables by myself and I was planning on use these saves for harder difficulty trophies. Unfortunately when I realised that some people were having issues with collectible trophies I had already obtained all the Firefly pendants and all comics.

Although, to me the hardest were without doubt achieving all optional conversations and all artifacts. Comics are just 15 I think and can be obtained via chapter select (play on easy for a more aggresive approach).
10-01-2017, 11:22 AM #59
Originally posted by Lightkira View Post
I'm very glad that these worked for you! I wasn't sure if Scavenger would pop Smile

Unfortunately I don't have the other collectible saves. Despite of knowing here was a save set, I wanted to play legit for beating the game on normal with all unlockables by myself and I was planning on use these saves for harder difficulty trophies. Unfortunately when I realised that some people were having issues with collectible trophies I had already obtained all the Firefly pendants and all comics.

Although, to me the hardest were without doubt achieving all optional conversations and all artifacts. Comics are just 15 I think and can be obtained via chapter select (play on easy for a more aggresive approach).

No worries matey, any help is good help! I will start from scratch on Easy and just focus on the missing collectibles.
10-23-2017, 06:14 PM #60
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post

and another re regioned saveset here.

i used this saves

so huge shout out goes to You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. these guys createt the saves.

and last but not least , the biggest thx goes to You must login or register to view this content.. he created this nice tutorial You must login or register to view this content.

i named the folders after the trophys you can get and i put the instructions from the original thread into the saves. the only thing missing is the trophy for grounded+. no one has postet a save for it yet.

and i need help for the left behind saves. i couldn't re region them, because save wizard only recognizes save slot 1 from the left behind dlc. but the saves which where postetd are from saveslot 2-6. so someone have to load all the saves and safe every save into saveslot 1 and send them to me. caus i don't have the us version.

Download : You must login or register to view this content.

It's funny that you mention that you can only re-region saves from LEFT BEHIND if they are on slot 1, because with me, SW only detects the sabes if they are from slot 3. :P

But try re-regioning the save on this thread:

It's a save from LEFT BEHIND on the max difficulty and it's on slot n1. So you should be able to make it.
10-25-2017, 08:19 PM #61
Saetes
Keeper
Is there any way to do it on games off the list? I have one I would like to change the region version of my save from Eu to US...
10-25-2017, 08:27 PM #62
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Saetes View Post
Is there any way to do it on games off the list? I have one I would like to change the region version of my save from Eu to US...

That's not possible yet
10-27-2017, 07:16 PM #63
Saetes
Keeper
That's sad to hear... Hope they put my game to cheat list... Thanks for the reply!
10-27-2017, 07:29 PM #64
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Saetes View Post
That's sad to hear... Hope they put my game to cheat list... Thanks for the reply!

The only thing you can do is send them your save

and then you just need to wait Winky Winky
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo