Post: The Last of Us Remastered Re-Regioned Saveset [CUSA00556]
08-29-2017, 09:37 AM #1
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

and another re regioned saveset here.

i used this saves

so huge shout out goes to You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. these guys createt the saves.

and last but not least , the biggest thx goes to You must login or register to view this content.. he created this nice tutorial You must login or register to view this content.

i named the folders after the trophys you can get and i put the instructions from the original thread into the saves. the only thing missing is the trophy for grounded+. no one has postet a save for it yet.

and i need help for the left behind saves. i couldn't re region them, because save wizard only recognizes save slot 1 from the left behind dlc. but the saves which where postetd are from saveslot 2-6. so someone have to load all the saves and safe every save into saveslot 1 and send them to me. caus i don't have the us version.

Download : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-25-2019 at 02:35 PM. Reason: title

The following 68 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

_AAB_, 66GraF66, Akusura, AleMura7--, alienware, allenzang, Allicks, AndreyDelton, antony_1983, bab1970, Ben-090885, bobsandbag, boss7, braindead, captainftw, chriz, Clever, Cloud, derba_mounty, Dimitri2001, donald288879, Dr Salem, Emptyx7, Faisal_1, fractured goat, goldberg-st3, hajwel, Herrkulez, hotboyx4, ignored467, leonkassidy, MacadamCowboy, Magneto97, Major Meat Bone, MaXxOn, migale, mnga13, Nekh6z, neomax1986, njuminel, Notaru, pheliz, Pink, powerade73, Predator1959, ps4--, Salkair, Savegoddaddy, scorpion18, sonideepak1, starkweather-, stenterello, SuperTiger, TCICT, ThatEpicSomeone, thomasdunford2001, Tirry, turkishairboy, videogbg, Vijay-R, WaledAlalsheikh, walkmoon, Wosley, xenon21tk, xLew--, xSOADx, yasserJ_, ycheah
11-03-2017, 03:31 PM #65
Saetes
Keeper
I'm sending messages to my friends asking them to do the same for this game! Hopefully we will see it on list!
11-18-2017, 11:12 PM #66
Staticstato
Save Point
None of your saves work for me - all collectables reset to zero upon loading and the game language is set to German. the other person that uploaded the conversations and artefacts saves work perfectly fine
11-19-2017, 06:47 AM #67
Hi! Great job, but is there any way to re-region them to [EUR] CUSA00557? I can re-region in save wizard only check-poin saves, but without profile save they're useless, any help or advice?
11-19-2017, 12:03 PM #68
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Breoreus View Post
Hi! Great job, but is there any way to re-region them to [EUR] CUSA00557? I can re-region in save wizard only check-poin saves, but without profile save they're useless, any help or advice?

There’s a grounded+ save floating around, that works for 557, but that’s the best I’ve been able to find so far...
11-19-2017, 01:05 PM #69
Originally posted by Allicks View Post
There’s a grounded+ save floating around, that works for 557, but that’s the best I’ve been able to find so far...

Yeah, thanks used it already, only collectibles left, re-regioning is only hope now, I can re-region only check-point saves from this save-set, but not profile save, 'cause SW didn't edit profile saves in advanced mode(

The following user thanked Breoreus for this useful post:

Allicks
11-19-2017, 01:56 PM #70
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Yeah, thanks used it already, only collectibles left, re-regioning is only hope now, I can re-region only check-point saves from this save-set, but not profile save, 'cause SW didn't edit profile saves in advanced mode(

SW works great, but the lack of re-regioning is a bit of a pain. Fingers crossed for us both! I'll never get the plat because I don't have the patience for the online components. I still might play it all again and collect everything on the way (I've been threatening to do that for some time now lol). If I do, I'll make a save-set.
11-19-2017, 03:32 PM #71
Magikarp1114
I am error
Originally posted by Allicks View Post
SW works great, but the lack of re-regioning is a bit of a pain. Fingers crossed for us both! I'll never get the plat because I don't have the patience for the online components. I still might play it all again and collect everything on the way (I've been threatening to do that for some time now lol). If I do, I'll make a save-set.

I posted sometime ago on this thread saves for all artifacts and all conversations. Maybe that could help you.
11-19-2017, 06:21 PM #72
Originally posted by Lightkira View Post
I posted sometime ago on this thread saves for all artifacts and all conversations. Maybe that could help you.

Your saves from CUSA00556, but we need CUSA00557, same region different codes(
11-19-2017, 06:34 PM #73
Your saves from CUSA00556, but we need CUSA00557, same region different codes(

Need Reregion
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo