Post: The Last of Us Remastered Re-Regioned Saveset [CUSA00556]
08-29-2017, 09:37 AM #1
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

and another re regioned saveset here.

i used this saves

so huge shout out goes to You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. these guys createt the saves.

and last but not least , the biggest thx goes to You must login or register to view this content.. he created this nice tutorial You must login or register to view this content.

i named the folders after the trophys you can get and i put the instructions from the original thread into the saves. the only thing missing is the trophy for grounded+. no one has postet a save for it yet.

and i need help for the left behind saves. i couldn't re region them, because save wizard only recognizes save slot 1 from the left behind dlc. but the saves which where postetd are from saveslot 2-6. so someone have to load all the saves and safe every save into saveslot 1 and send them to me. caus i don't have the us version.

Download : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-25-2019 at 02:35 PM. Reason: title

The following 68 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

_AAB_, 66GraF66, Akusura, AleMura7--, alienware, allenzang, Allicks, AndreyDelton, antony_1983, bab1970, Ben-090885, bobsandbag, boss7, braindead, captainftw, chriz, Clever, Cloud, derba_mounty, Dimitri2001, donald288879, Dr Salem, Emptyx7, Faisal_1, fractured goat, goldberg-st3, hajwel, Herrkulez, hotboyx4, ignored467, leonkassidy, MacadamCowboy, Magneto97, Major Meat Bone, MaXxOn, migale, mnga13, Nekh6z, neomax1986, njuminel, Notaru, pheliz, Pink, powerade73, Predator1959, ps4--, Salkair, Savegoddaddy, scorpion18, sonideepak1, starkweather-, stenterello, SuperTiger, TCICT, ThatEpicSomeone, thomasdunford2001, Tirry, turkishairboy, videogbg, Vijay-R, WaledAlalsheikh, walkmoon, Wosley, xenon21tk, xLew--, xSOADx, yasserJ_, ycheah
09-29-2019, 12:55 PM #92
the collectibles saves don't work at all.
10-05-2019, 03:19 PM #93
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post

funktionieren die Saves auch mit der digitalen Version? Habe gelesen, dass es zwei verschiedene CUSA codes sind o.O
10-05-2019, 04:40 PM #94
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Lord_Elrond View Post

funktionieren die Saves auch mit der digitalen Version? Habe gelesen, dass es zwei verschiedene CUSA codes sind o.O

You can make sure of the exact CUSA code you need by backing up your Last of Us Remastered saves on your PS4 to a USB stick, then look at the USB stick on a PC. You'll see a folder that looks like " PS4 \ Savedata \ CUSA number ". Whatever that CUSA number is, it is the exact one you need. Some games let you use a different CUSA save, but they are not common and I don't believe this is such a game. Most of the time it needs to be an exact match. So if your version is CUSA00556, then this thread is a good one for you. If not, search for your CUSA in this forum.
10-05-2019, 10:29 PM #95
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

You can make sure of the exact CUSA code you need by backing up your Last of Us Remastered saves on your PS4 to a USB stick, then look at the USB stick on a PC. You'll see a folder that looks like " PS4 \ Savedata \ CUSA number ". Whatever that CUSA number is, it is the exact one you need. Some games let you use a different CUSA save, but they are not common and I don't believe this is such a game. Most of the time it needs to be an exact match. So if your version is CUSA00556, then this thread is a good one for you. If not, search for your CUSA in this forum.

Thank you for the answer Smile you used them? any chance to get the Scavenger Trophie with those saves?
Thanks!
10-06-2019, 03:33 AM #96
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Thank you for the answer Smile you used them? any chance to get the Scavenger Trophie with those saves?
Thanks!

No, I haven't actually used them, sorry. From what I remember some people have reported that some of The Last of Us saves don't work as well for unlocking the collectible trophies, but I don't know the specifics and I'm not sure. The trophies for collectibles in the game are pretty finicky in general so it might have to do with that.
10-06-2019, 03:21 PM #97
Sammy0
Rookie
Most trophies popped except all the collectable ones, shiv doors & the conversation ones.
Basically the profile that u r using for all the EU CUSA00556 saves wasn't re-region'd from the original source of the saves(isn't possible via savewizard), so the ingame stats are showing as 0 on all collectables. With the help of some comments above, got the Ellie's joke & Conversation trophies cuz they played & saved on CUSA00556 itself, so their profiles are working fine. The worst part is, using a already plat'd profile from elsewhere, isn't working either, as the collectables are already collected & it instead pops up the Scavenger trophy instead (which messed up the timeline)
10-06-2019, 06:14 PM #98
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Sammy0 View Post
Most trophies popped except all the collectable ones, shiv doors & the conversation ones.
Basically the profile that u r using for all the EU CUSA00556 saves wasn't re-region'd from the original source of the saves(isn't possible via savewizard), so the ingame stats are showing as 0 on all collectables. With the help of some comments above, got the Ellie's joke & Conversation trophies cuz they played & saved on CUSA00556 itself, so their profiles are working fine. The worst part is, using a already plat'd profile from elsewhere, isn't working either, as the collectables are already collected & it instead pops up the Scavenger trophy instead (which messed up the timeline)

Which one popped up the Scavenger trophy? That's exactly what Lord_Elrond, who I was replying to, is looking to pop. Sorry you had bad luck.

For a tip that might potentially help, or might not, on the collectibles in general in the game, check on this post from ThatEpicSomeone in a different thread for the US region.
10-07-2019, 05:41 AM #99
Sammy0
Rookie
This popped scavenger for me:

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1025986-the-last-us-remastered-collectibles-cusa00556-a.html

Btw, i did read,flip,zoom-in(nd re-flipped/re-read),
still the comics, pendants & manuals didn't pop.
basically the thing that would always work is a (save & profile) with 1 remaining of each items,
while most floating around are having either platinum profiles with all done or rather none done at all(due to re-region)
only the one that is linked above(in this comment), has 3 artifacts remaining, so the artifacts trophy did pop on getting them, but also along with the scavenger. So kinda messed up the timestamps, but atleast thrs something and also leads to a hint, that we need a "save+profile" with 1collectable missing on each category for everything to work.

The following user thanked Sammy0 for this useful post:

aeneax
10-07-2019, 07:28 AM #100
dracula101
Little One
Originally posted by Sammy0 View Post

thats true i have eu and i need the collectables trophies for 7 month lol
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo