Post: The Last of Us Remastered Re-Regioned Saveset [CUSA00556]
08-29-2017, 09:37 AM #1
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

and another re regioned saveset here.

i used this saves

so huge shout out goes to You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. these guys createt the saves.

and last but not least , the biggest thx goes to You must login or register to view this content.. he created this nice tutorial You must login or register to view this content.

i named the folders after the trophys you can get and i put the instructions from the original thread into the saves. the only thing missing is the trophy for grounded+. no one has postet a save for it yet.

and i need help for the left behind saves. i couldn't re region them, because save wizard only recognizes save slot 1 from the left behind dlc. but the saves which where postetd are from saveslot 2-6. so someone have to load all the saves and safe every save into saveslot 1 and send them to me. caus i don't have the us version.

Download : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-25-2019 at 02:35 PM. Reason: title

The following 68 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

_AAB_, 66GraF66, Akusura, AleMura7--, alienware, allenzang, Allicks, AndreyDelton, antony_1983, bab1970, Ben-090885, bobsandbag, boss7, braindead, captainftw, chriz, Clever, Cloud, derba_mounty, Dimitri2001, donald288879, Dr Salem, Emptyx7, Faisal_1, fractured goat, goldberg-st3, hajwel, Herrkulez, hotboyx4, ignored467, leonkassidy, MacadamCowboy, Magneto97, Major Meat Bone, MaXxOn, migale, mnga13, Nekh6z, neomax1986, njuminel, Notaru, pheliz, Pink, powerade73, Predator1959, ps4--, Salkair, Savegoddaddy, scorpion18, sonideepak1, starkweather-, stenterello, SuperTiger, TCICT, ThatEpicSomeone, thomasdunford2001, Tirry, turkishairboy, videogbg, Vijay-R, WaledAlalsheikh, walkmoon, Wosley, xenon21tk, xLew--, xSOADx, yasserJ_, ycheah
10-10-2019, 08:01 AM #101
That's all I got trophy. is there no rescue for this trophy?
10-11-2019, 07:51 AM #102
sajman777
Little One
Hm interesting none of the collection type trophies pop no matter what I do.. does anyone have a work around or solution to this? Just really need the collections to finish the plat :(
Last edited by sajman777 ; 10-11-2019 at 09:02 AM.
10-11-2019, 04:41 PM #103
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by sajman777 View Post
Hm interesting none of the collection type trophies pop no matter what I do.. does anyone have a work around or solution to this? Just really need the collections to finish the plat :(

You will need a save with all collectibles but one so you can collect the last one yourself
10-11-2019, 08:34 PM #104
sajman777
Little One
Oh dang, I don't think anyone has that on the site so probs have to do a new game+ again :( lol
10-11-2019, 08:52 PM #105
Sammy0
Rookie
Originally posted by sajman777 View Post
Oh dang, I don't think anyone has that on the site so probs have to do a new game+ again :( lol

new game+ would still be buggy.
The best option(incase u r done with all the other offline trophies) is to remove all ur saves & profile of tlou remastered from the system
then start a fresh game nd go collectables hunting.
Incase u wanna help the community too,
would be awesome if u could keep 1 collectable of each category remaining,
while making a backup of the save & uploading somewhere & Linking it here.
10-11-2019, 08:55 PM #106
sajman777
Little One
I wonder why it has to be done like that, seems rather strange.

I wonder if anyone has a plat save on here and try to use that on slot 2 while we use the last collectible on slot 1 to see if it pops?

Otherwise Ty for the advice, I'll start a fresh game and get them. Will happily upload once I get it done.

The following user thanked sajman777 for this useful post:

HAGH
10-15-2019, 11:34 PM #107
Here is my save for Endure and survive and Look for the light https://dox.abv.bg/download?id=2dc42639cf
and I got this https://dox.abv.bg/download?id=d904c62e03
Just double click with the left button on your mouse on the file to download because my language is in bulgarian.
There is instructions for every save version 0556
Last edited by Stamate ; 10-15-2019 at 11:40 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to Stamate for this useful post:

Ciri, dracula101, hotboyx4, Merlin_wall, mortalkombat, sajman777, Sammy0, ScherNik
10-16-2019, 07:10 AM #108
sajman777
Little One
Originally posted by Stamate View Post
Here is my save for Endure and survive and Look for the light https://dox.abv.bg/download?id=2dc42639cf
and I got this https://dox.abv.bg/download?id=d904c62e03
Just double click with the left button on your mouse on the file to download because my language is in bulgarian.
There is instructions for every save version 0556

Tested on a dummy account since I already had these but they pop the trophies, thank you so much! I hope it isn't too much to ask but do you have the other collectable trophies by any chance?

- It was all just lying here (find all artifacts)
- Master of unlocking (unlock all shiv doors)
- I want to talk about it (all optional chats)
- That's all I got (all of Ellie's jokes)
Last edited by sajman777 ; 10-16-2019 at 08:23 AM.
10-16-2019, 03:36 PM #109
paoletto1983
Save Point
The Master of unlocking is not working.
I load profile and save, both from folder.
If I check the statistics, it says "12 shives unlocked".
I load the save, I'm in hospital, with the last shive to open. I open it, and trophy doesn't pop. I check then the statistic and it says "1 shive unlocked". It seems statistics got reset.

So, I need a valid Profile account and Save account with 12 door unlocked and only 1 remaining. Someone has it?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo