Post: The Last of Us Remastered Re-Regioned Saveset [CUSA00556]
08-29-2017, 09:37 AM #1
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

and another re regioned saveset here.

i used this saves

so huge shout out goes to You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. these guys createt the saves.

and last but not least , the biggest thx goes to You must login or register to view this content.. he created this nice tutorial You must login or register to view this content.

i named the folders after the trophys you can get and i put the instructions from the original thread into the saves. the only thing missing is the trophy for grounded+. no one has postet a save for it yet.

and i need help for the left behind saves. i couldn't re region them, because save wizard only recognizes save slot 1 from the left behind dlc. but the saves which where postetd are from saveslot 2-6. so someone have to load all the saves and safe every save into saveslot 1 and send them to me. caus i don't have the us version.

Download : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-25-2019 at 02:35 PM. Reason: title

The following 68 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

_AAB_, 66GraF66, Akusura, AleMura7--, alienware, allenzang, Allicks, AndreyDelton, antony_1983, bab1970, Ben-090885, bobsandbag, boss7, braindead, captainftw, chriz, Clever, Cloud, derba_mounty, Dimitri2001, donald288879, Dr Salem, Emptyx7, Faisal_1, fractured goat, goldberg-st3, hajwel, Herrkulez, hotboyx4, ignored467, leonkassidy, MacadamCowboy, Magneto97, Major Meat Bone, MaXxOn, migale, mnga13, Nekh6z, neomax1986, njuminel, Notaru, pheliz, Pink, powerade73, Predator1959, ps4--, Salkair, Savegoddaddy, scorpion18, sonideepak1, starkweather-, stenterello, SuperTiger, TCICT, ThatEpicSomeone, thomasdunford2001, Tirry, turkishairboy, videogbg, Vijay-R, WaledAlalsheikh, walkmoon, Wosley, xenon21tk, xLew--, xSOADx, yasserJ_, ycheah
08-29-2017, 02:31 PM #11
emmanueltotti
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post
i really have no clue why this happen to you. i testet this saves

I want to talk about it & I got this
Master of Unlocking & Look for the Light

right now and they worked. i'll ask a friend to test it more, cause i dont have anymore accounts to test it :/

Ok let me know Winky Winky
08-29-2017, 09:02 PM #12
Originally posted by bobsandbag View Post
Sods law, I have version CUSA00557!

same here! dagnammit!

good work though, op!
08-29-2017, 10:06 PM #13
Originally posted by towerbass View Post
same here! dagnammit!

good work though, op!

Mine looks like it was one that came with a console bundle as its says on it "Not for sale seperately". I'm gonna have a look at the game in a few different games stores to see if there is a normal version
08-30-2017, 01:01 AM #14
Hello, the grounded mode + isn't inclued on this save set :'( Who's have it ?
08-30-2017, 01:18 AM #15

and another re regioned saveset here.

i used this saves

so huge shout out goes to You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. these guys createt the saves.

and last but not least , the biggest thx goes to You must login or register to view this content.. he created this nice tutorial You must login or register to view this content.

i named the folders after the trophys you can get and i put the instructions from the original thread into the saves. the only thing missing is the trophy for grounded+. no one has postet a save for it yet.

and i need help for the left behind saves. i couldn't re region them, because save wizard only recognizes save slot 1 from the left behind dlc. but the saves which where postetd are from saveslot 2-6. so someone have to load all the saves and safe every save into saveslot 1 and send them to me. caus i don't have the us version.

Download : You must login or register to view this content.

Would assume online trophies cant be done?
08-30-2017, 01:27 AM #16
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Would assume online trophies cant be done?

nope. i testet a platinum save from a friend and i testet it on a account which never played online. you have to do it normally :(
08-30-2017, 03:17 AM #17
nope. i testet a platinum save from a friend and i testet it on a account which never played online. you have to do it normally :(

Well is the online difficult? I know it's a grindy/long process, but that's the one thing keeping me away from playing my TLOU Sal
08-30-2017, 11:41 AM #18
Hello, I search the save for "That's all I got" trophy. Do you have this ?
08-30-2017, 11:59 AM #19
Works a treat. Resigned the Survivor+ save and all difficulty trophies (apart from Grounded of course) popped.

Playing on PS Store AUS version.

Great job.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo