Post: The Last of Us Remastered Re-Regioned Saveset [CUSA00556]
08-29-2017, 09:37 AM #1
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

and another re regioned saveset here.

i used this saves

so huge shout out goes to You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. these guys createt the saves.

and last but not least , the biggest thx goes to You must login or register to view this content.. he created this nice tutorial You must login or register to view this content.

i named the folders after the trophys you can get and i put the instructions from the original thread into the saves. the only thing missing is the trophy for grounded+. no one has postet a save for it yet.

and i need help for the left behind saves. i couldn't re region them, because save wizard only recognizes save slot 1 from the left behind dlc. but the saves which where postetd are from saveslot 2-6. so someone have to load all the saves and safe every save into saveslot 1 and send them to me. caus i don't have the us version.

Download : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-25-2019 at 02:35 PM. Reason: title

The following 68 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

_AAB_, 66GraF66, Akusura, AleMura7--, alienware, allenzang, Allicks, AndreyDelton, antony_1983, bab1970, Ben-090885, bobsandbag, boss7, braindead, captainftw, chriz, Clever, Cloud, derba_mounty, Dimitri2001, donald288879, Dr Salem, Emptyx7, Faisal_1, fractured goat, goldberg-st3, hajwel, Herrkulez, hotboyx4, ignored467, leonkassidy, MacadamCowboy, Magneto97, Major Meat Bone, MaXxOn, migale, mnga13, Nekh6z, neomax1986, njuminel, Notaru, pheliz, Pink, powerade73, Predator1959, ps4--, Salkair, Savegoddaddy, scorpion18, sonideepak1, starkweather-, stenterello, SuperTiger, TCICT, ThatEpicSomeone, thomasdunford2001, Tirry, turkishairboy, videogbg, Vijay-R, WaledAlalsheikh, walkmoon, Wosley, xenon21tk, xLew--, xSOADx, yasserJ_, ycheah
09-17-2017, 07:15 PM #47
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post

and another re regioned saveset here.

i used this saves

so huge shout out goes to You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. these guys createt the saves.

and last but not least , the biggest thx goes to You must login or register to view this content.. he created this nice tutorial You must login or register to view this content.

i named the folders after the trophys you can get and i put the instructions from the original thread into the saves. the only thing missing is the trophy for grounded+. no one has postet a save for it yet.

and i need help for the left behind saves. i couldn't re region them, because save wizard only recognizes save slot 1 from the left behind dlc. but the saves which where postetd are from saveslot 2-6. so someone have to load all the saves and safe every save into saveslot 1 and send them to me. caus i don't have the us version.

Download : You must login or register to view this content.

Hi,

The trophy of Grounded + popped ?
09-25-2017, 05:13 PM #48
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by xLew
any chance to make 'grounded' & 'suvivor+' region code CUSA00557 as these saves wont work with my game :(

im still looking for a working save, any one able to help? much appreciated if so
09-25-2017, 05:14 PM #49
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Allicks View Post
I've followed the re-region SW video and written instructions and after it taking hours, it finished with errors.

Really frustrating.

Is there any chance that there are saves for CUSA00557 floating around?

im still looking, did you find any?
09-25-2017, 07:54 PM #50
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xLew
im still looking, did you find any?

No mate. Actually playing it legit and will share what I come up with, just don’t have a lot of time to do it so it’s really slow progress lol.

The following user thanked Allicks for this useful post:

xLew--
09-30-2017, 09:14 PM #51
Magikarp1114
I am error
Hi!

Since some people have issues with collectibles trophies I've achieved them legitemately today.

Here you can find my first contibution to this comunity:

Also, maybe you can manage to pop other collectibles related trophies (like comics), by getting the last artifact. Please, let us know if something else pops.

xTheSolutionNOT, If you don't mind, I think that if these saves work you could add them to your first post. That way it would be easier for others to have all of them in one single post.

The following 4 users say thank you to Magikarp1114 for this useful post:

Ciri, hotboyx4, Magneto97, shoofgare
09-30-2017, 09:16 PM #52
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Lightkira View Post
Hi!

Since some people have issues with collectibles trophies I've achieved them legitemately today.

Also, maybe you can manage to pop other collectibles related trophies (like comics), by getting the last artifact. Please, let us know if something else pops.

xTheSolutionNOT, If you don't mind, I think that if these saves work you could add them to your first post. That way it would be easier for others to have all of them in one single post.

Top work. Are these version 556 or 557?

The following user thanked Allicks for this useful post:

Jax1984
09-30-2017, 09:22 PM #53
Magikarp1114
I am error
Originally posted by Allicks View Post
Top work. Are these version 556 or 557?

CUSA00556.

Please, let us know if this worked for you.

If this works next week I may be trying to create a complete Save Set for Left Behind.

The following user thanked Magikarp1114 for this useful post:

Allicks
09-30-2017, 09:24 PM #54
Allicks
Bounty hunter
CUSA00556.

Please, let us know if this worked for you.

If this works next week I may be trying to create a complete Save Set for Left Behind.

I actually need 557 and I haven’t been able to get the re-regioning to work yet. Great work anyway.
09-30-2017, 10:50 PM #55
Hi!

Awesome! Thank you!!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo