Post: The Last of Us Remastered Re-Regioned Saveset [CUSA00556]
08-29-2017, 09:37 AM #1
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

and another re regioned saveset here.

i used this saves

so huge shout out goes to You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. these guys createt the saves.

and last but not least , the biggest thx goes to You must login or register to view this content.. he created this nice tutorial You must login or register to view this content.

i named the folders after the trophys you can get and i put the instructions from the original thread into the saves. the only thing missing is the trophy for grounded+. no one has postet a save for it yet.

and i need help for the left behind saves. i couldn't re region them, because save wizard only recognizes save slot 1 from the left behind dlc. but the saves which where postetd are from saveslot 2-6. so someone have to load all the saves and safe every save into saveslot 1 and send them to me. caus i don't have the us version.

Download : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-25-2019 at 02:35 PM. Reason: title

The following 67 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

_AAB_, 66GraF66, Akusura, AleMura7--, alienware, allenzang, Allicks, AndreyDelton, antony_1983, bab1970, Ben-090885, bobsandbag, boss7, braindead, captainftw, chriz, Clever, Cloud, derba_mounty, Dimitri2001, donald288879, Dr Salem, Emptyx7, Faisal_1, fractured goat, goldberg-st3, hajwel, Herrkulez, hotboyx4, ignored467, leonkassidy, MacadamCowboy, Magneto97, Major Meat Bone, MaXxOn, migale, mnga13, Nekh6z, neomax1986, njuminel, Notaru, pheliz, Pink, powerade73, Predator1959, ps4--, Salkair, Savegoddaddy, scorpion18, sonideepak1, starkweather-, stenterello, SuperTiger, TCICT, ThatEpicSomeone, thomasdunford2001, Tirry, turkishairboy, videogbg, WaledAlalsheikh, walkmoon, Wosley, xenon21tk, xLew--, xSOADx, yasserJ_, ycheah
08-29-2017, 12:25 PM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post

and another re regioned saveset here.

i used this saves

so huge shout out goes to You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. these guys createt the saves.

and last but not least , the biggest thx goes to You must login or register to view this content.. he created this nice tutorial You must login or register to view this content.

i named the folders after the trophys you can get and i put the instructions from the original thread into the saves. the only thing missing is the trophy for grounded+. no one has postet a save for it yet.

and i need help for the left behind saves. i couldn't re region them, because save wizard only recognizes save slot 1 from the left behind dlc. but the saves which where postetd are from saveslot 2-6. so someone have to load all the saves and safe every save into saveslot 1 and send them to me. caus i don't have the us version.

Download : You must login or register to view this content.

OMG *_* AWESOME thank you mate

The following 3 users say thank you to Cloud for this useful post:

alienware, erickdenilson, xTheSolutionNOT
08-29-2017, 01:01 PM #3
emmanueltotti
Pokemon Trainer
most trophies doesn't work...why?

The following user thanked emmanueltotti for this useful post:

erickdenilson
08-29-2017, 01:04 PM #4
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by emmanueltotti View Post
most trophies doesn't work...why?

what trophys? i testet all of them after i re regioned them. all trophys popped for me.
08-29-2017, 01:30 PM #5
emmanueltotti
Pokemon Trainer
All trophies.
I used save wizard to resign in my profile then i start the game i collect for example the collectable or i do anything else that i am asked for and will not unlock any trophy. because?
Sorry for my bad English but I'm Italian
08-29-2017, 01:36 PM #6
Sods law, I have version CUSA00557!
08-29-2017, 01:37 PM #7
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by emmanueltotti View Post
All trophies.
I used save wizard to resign in my profile then i start the game i collect for example the collectable or i do anything else that i am asked for and will not unlock any trophy. because?
Sorry for my bad English but I'm Italian

and u resigned both, the profile and the savegame? maybe just copy the save only and not the profile or vice versa.
08-29-2017, 01:40 PM #8
emmanueltotti
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post
and u resigned both, the profile and the savegame? maybe just copy the save only and not the profile or vice versa.

I put them both and it does not work.
I tried it with 5 different bounces
08-29-2017, 01:47 PM #9
emmanueltotti
Pokemon Trainer
I tried as you said to only copy the rescue or just the profile and it does not work
08-29-2017, 02:01 PM #10
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
i really have no clue why this happen to you. i testet this saves

I want to talk about it & I got this
Master of Unlocking & Look for the Light

right now and they worked. i'll ask a friend to test it more, cause i dont have anymore accounts to test it :/
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo