09-01-2017, 12:04 AM #1
manabyte77
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Newbie uploader, so bear with me. *This set contains three manual saves, an auto save, and a system data file. This system file alone is over 600 mb, so hopefully there are no issues resigning. *I don't remember which manual save is post plat, but choosing "continue" instead of "load" at the title screen will load post plat for sure.

You can download it here:*You must login or register to view this content.

This set is completely untested, so I hope others are willing to test. *Hopefully the system save doesn't work like Uncharted as I don't have any backups of that. Assuming there are no auto trophy pops, the tests I'd run:

*Get gold in one challenge to hopefully the three trophies for all bronze, silver, and gold in all challenges. *I'd recommend Lunar Race 1 as its the simplest challenge to get gold by a mile.

*Collect some gems to hopefully pop the trophy for 60K gems.

*Snap any collectible photo to see if it pops the trophy for collecting them all in that category.

*Add or change a piece of furniture in Kat's house to try and pop the trophy for furnishing her house.

*Any combat related trophies. *Chapter 18 at the start is a great place for all of these.

I hope this helps.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 04-28-2018 at 12:36 AM.

The following 18 users say thank you to manabyte77 for this useful post:

abekhiti5, abuhmeed11, alarosy2015, blackmustang58, domenicco, gam1r-1988, haha55699, Harderbetter, joladouille, Leonrpg, milito0022, mixer07, Ninjasin, pokemonmaster1998, salvusios, sam20000, witlzx28, Wosley
09-01-2017, 03:28 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
Newbie uploader, so bear with me. *This set contains three manual saves, an auto save, and a system data file. This system file alone is over 600 mb, so hopefully there are no issues resigning. *I don't remember which manual save is post plat, but choosing "continue" instead of "load" at the title screen will load post plat for sure.

You can download it here:*You must login or register to view this content.

This set is completely untested, so I hope others are willing to test. *Hopefully the system save doesn't work like Uncharted as I don't have any backups of that. Assuming there are no auto trophy pops, the tests I'd run:

*Get gold in one challenge to hopefully the three trophies for all bronze, silver, and gold in all challenges. *I'd recommend Lunar Race 1 as its the simplest challenge to get gold by a mile.

*Collect some gems to hopefully pop the trophy for 60K gems.

*Snap any collectible photo to see if it pops the trophy for collecting them all in that category.

*Add or change a piece of furniture in Kat's house to try and pop the trophy for furnishing her house.

*Any combat related trophies. *Chapter 18 at the start is a great place for all of these.

I hope this helps.

do you got the save for the first one ?

The following user groaned Wosley for this awful post:

cfwthehype
09-01-2017, 03:41 AM #3
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
do you got the save for the first one ?

Gravity Rush Remastered?
09-01-2017, 03:47 AM #4
Wosley
Gravity Rush Remastered?

yes Smile
09-01-2017, 01:21 PM #5
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
yes Smile

I could upload that, but I'd like to know if these saves pop anything first :P.
09-01-2017, 01:25 PM #6
Wosley
I could upload that, but I'd like to know if these saves pop anything first :P.

I wish i was able test
09-01-2017, 05:21 PM #7
MARYUS0101
Save Point
Can't resign in Save Wizard. Getting error with the save and server error. Maybe is from their crappy servers. Can someone confirm if you can resign?
09-01-2017, 05:38 PM #8
Wosley
Originally posted by MARYUS0101 View Post
Can't resign in Save Wizard. Getting error with the save and server error. Maybe is from their crappy servers. Can someone confirm if you can resign?

normally you can resign everything with save wizard i think its the server"s fault its a good program but their servers sucks sometimes
09-01-2017, 05:52 PM #9
MARYUS0101
Save Point
Did it. Now my system sees them as corrupted. I've changed the save to my region. Or is because i don't have the system file on usb. Is to big and SW takes a lot to resign it
09-01-2017, 06:11 PM #10
Wosley
Originally posted by MARYUS0101 View Post
Did it. Now my system sees them as corrupted. I've changed the save to my region. Or is because i don't have the system file on usb. Is to big and SW takes a lot to resign it

how did you change the save to your region ??????????
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo