Post: Uncharted Lost Legacy Photos,Treasures,Conversations, Weapons [CUSA07737]
09-02-2017, 04:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, back again with another save. This one is for multiple collectibles in Uncharted Lost Legacy since the ones people uploaded were uploaded after the profile saved all the collectibles... anyways follow this video and take Photo #13, get treasure metal tiger claws, conversation #4 starting at 27:50

For all weapons the profile is at 23/24 just press start and bonus equip Spezzoti 12 gauge and shoot it.

Save- You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-04-2020 at 02:37 PM. Reason: title

The following 19 users say thank you to MusicGamer for this useful post:

aelton, AkumaNYC, Allicks, amarayaar, Bigae, Chickenbowser, drajes, Ali D Killer, harry102030, kiki1941, mds525700, Perna10, reaktion, reidouraidou, snahp888, SpiritOfTesla, TheY2MProblem, witlzx28, Wosley
09-02-2017, 01:06 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by MusicGamer View Post
Hello guys, back again with another save. This one is for multiple collectibles in Uncharted Lost Legacy since the ones people uploaded were uploaded after the profile saved all the collectibles... anyways follow this video and take Photo #13, get treasure metal tiger claws, conversation #4 starting at 27:50

For all weapons the profile is at 23/24 just press start and bonus equip Spezzoti 12 gauge and shoot it.

Save- You must login or register to view this content.

uncharted , uncharted , uncharted i didnt see anything else last weeks Gasp but still good job Winky Winky now people can get the plat for sure with all the saves that or on ngu Gasp
09-04-2017, 08:35 AM #3
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for this. Still looking for a working lock boxes save.

The following user thanked JimmyHACK for this useful post:

Zekahn
09-11-2017, 01:52 AM #4
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Thanks man. Worked perfectly.
09-11-2017, 05:47 AM #5
Originally posted by JimmyHACK View Post
Thanks for this. Still looking for a working lock boxes save.

sorry man i initially was going to include lockboxes in the save but the trophy popped on the one before the one i thought was last. so i couldn't upload. i try to make saves best as can but sometimes doesn't work as planned
07-28-2018, 07:31 PM #6
saved worked for me thanks alot
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo