09-02-2017, 09:52 AM #1
Hickey
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi, here is my save for skyrim its not platinum yet as my trophy % is 71. game is eu psn store

however the main story as been complete but this is close to completing some of the side quests and level 50.

it should be close to getting:

50locks and 50 pockets. go for the pockets.
hail sithis!
one with the shadows
darkness returns
blood oath
it does have a few shouts learnt and some dragon souls for the 2 trophies

i haven't played this game in a few months so I'm not sure how far away these trophies are but a few hours should net them with ease, however if anyone wants a earlier save let me know and ill upload one with is around 50% into the story

You must login or register to view this content.

Hail Sithis

retrieve the payment and continue to location to speak to someone for the trophy

Last edited by Hickey ; 01-23-2018 at 03:40 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Hickey for this useful post:

abufhad, ady, DoomFlake, Mic1987, PS4Gamer1987, Wosley
09-02-2017, 01:04 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Hickey View Post
hi, here is my save for skyrim its not platinum yet as my trophy % is 71. game is eu psn store

however the main story as been complete but this is close to completing some of the side quests and level 50.

hail sithis!
one with the shadows
darkness returns
blood oath

i haven't played this game in a few months so I'm not sure how far away these trophies are but a few hours should net them with ease, however if anyone wants a earlier save let me know and ill upload one with is around 50% into the story

finnally i really like to see some new save on ngu Happy good job bro Winky Winky
09-02-2017, 01:12 PM #3
Wosley
Originally posted by Hickey View Post
hi, here is my save for skyrim its not platinum yet as my trophy % is 71. game is eu psn store

hail sithis!
one with the shadows
darkness returns
blood oath

added to the eu database Winky Winky
09-02-2017, 03:13 PM #4
abufhad
I hate Social Media
thank you. I hope someone upload 100% in future.
09-03-2017, 01:45 AM #5
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
I have this game ready to play along with Witcher 3 but I have a few others in front of it and more coming out all the time so they get pushed back as they're both very long games, I saw a US one with the glitches items was hoping I'd see a EU save or two pop up for this game, good iob.
10-08-2017, 06:47 PM #6
Save is corrupted can't unzip it with WinRar because it says that the File is corrupted or Damaged
10-08-2017, 07:08 PM #7
Wosley
Originally posted by AviveFAN334 View Post
Save is corrupted can't unzip it with WinRar because it says that the File is corrupted or Damaged

For me everything did work fine till the part i need to import the file too save wizard it just dont find it

need to do some more tests
11-06-2017, 08:35 PM #8
Pluwka
Haxor!
Hello, you got to Platinum?
01-23-2018, 12:20 PM #9
Hickey
League Champion
new save for hail sithis, retrieve payment, directly in front of you and the trophy should pop

Last edited by Hickey ; 01-23-2018 at 12:58 PM.
02-01-2018, 02:13 PM #10
Hickey
League Champion
new save for Darkness Returns.

simply stand on any circle and trophy will pop

DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo