Post: Kingdom Hearts Chain of memories (4.74) [CUSA05786]
09-03-2017, 01:03 PM #1
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi I decide to add some more saves for KHCOM,ADY already started it ,but some trophies are missing.You must login or register to view this content. Save 1 is for Card breaker trophy just break around 20 cards for the trophy.Save 2 is for treasure hunter just open last door in same room and open last chest.Save 4 is for Room creator just create around 20 rooms.Save 5 is for Battle card collector just create moogle shop and buy around 15-20 battle cards for the trophy.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-05-2020 at 03:31 PM. Reason: title

The following 20 users say thank you to Andrew Raukens for this useful post:

Adrianplaystationcuatro, aeneax, Anas014, Byroncode, Carlos_win12, Cloud, gowhawx, Jos-Montiero-Auditore, MayorStubbs, Mr.Monster, Nightmaremrmr, PlayerZero, RICOMan2012, Shenmuelover, Sidney_1991, TheBlackPec, tkingdomkeyt, Wosley, zaykin25, zayneisaacs
09-03-2017, 05:19 PM #2
RPGAddict
Little One
There already was my save added in the ady's post, btw it will be helpuful he didn't added in the main post
09-03-2017, 06:25 PM #3
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
The treasure hunter one in Ady's thread doesn't seem to work.
I'll try this one.

Card Breaker pops after 64.
Last edited by TheBlackPec ; 09-03-2017 at 06:58 PM.
09-03-2017, 07:06 PM #4
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by Andrew
Hi I decide to add some more saves for KHCOM,ADY already started it ,but some trophies are missing.You must login or register to view this content. Save 1 is for Card breaker trophy just break around 20 cards for the trophy.Save 2 is for treasure hunter just open last door in same room and open last chest.Save 4 is for Room creator just create around 20 rooms.Save 5 is for Battle card collector just create moogle shop and buy around 15-20 battle cards for the trophy.

You think I can spend 20.000 points in moogle shop on save 5 or you already had the trophy?
Last edited by TheBlackPec ; 09-04-2017 at 12:04 PM.
09-12-2017, 12:49 AM #5
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
sorry i dont remember now<i just wanted to leave for more annoying one like room creator and card breaker:(
09-12-2017, 12:50 AM #6
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
I had same problem in Ady save treasure hunter don t unlock trophy:(
09-13-2017, 02:57 AM #7
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by jokillemall View Post
There already was my save added in the ady's post, btw it will be helpuful he didn't added in the main post

Been away a while playing the new destiny, the 300 grind is real, I thought I had added all your saves to the main post, if I've missed one feel free to pm it and I'll add to it pal, if any links are down also, just quote the post and I'll check in periodically to everyone else Smile
09-13-2017, 03:01 AM #8
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Andrew
Hi I decide to add some more saves for KHCOM,ADY already started it ,but some trophies are missing.You must login or register to view this content. Save 1 is for Card breaker trophy just break around 20 cards for the trophy.Save 2 is for treasure hunter just open last door in same room and open last chest.Save 4 is for Room creator just create around 20 rooms.Save 5 is for Battle card collector just create moogle shop and buy around 15-20 battle cards for the trophy.

Would you like me to link your thread to mine and vice versa for anyone searching? Also anyone working on the other game? I have stopped on this franchise now grew tired of the final game didn't finish the finish commands and the 100% each character one either
09-14-2017, 12:38 AM #9
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
I had same problem in Ady save treasure hunter don t unlock trophy:(
09-14-2017, 12:40 AM #10
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
yep u can do anything u like, i think it will be better if all be in one feel free mateSmile
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo