Post: Kingdom Heart 2.5 Final Mix - Mushroom Master Lingering Will [CUSA05933]
09-03-2017, 10:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Small save set to compliment rei112's You must login or register to view this content..

You must login or register to view this content. Mushroom Master - Load up save 8 Go to Great Maw and Complete Mushroom XIII to acquire trophy. No. 13 is in Radiant Garden - Great Maw (where the 1000 Heartless battle took place). After beating the game, each time Sora enters the Great Maw, the other twelve Mushrooms will appear before him. A second later, all Mushrooms whose challenges he has yet to complete will vanish, while those remaining will jump for joy. If all twelve have been appeased, a beam of light will appear, and approaching it will give the Reaction Command "Look Up". Doing so will reveal No. 13, who descends from above directly before Sora. After the cutscene, the Reaction Command "Ready, Go!" appears. Activating the command will result in No. 13 giving Sora the Winner's Proof Keyblade and the Proof of Peace. After that, the thirteen mushrooms ascend into the sky together; while the other twelve are still available to be challenged, No. 13 will never appear again

You must login or register to view this content. Lingering Will - Load up save 3 and Go to disney castle and defeat Lingering Will, super build already equipped to make it easy.
If you need help with strategy check this You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-18-2020 at 07:25 PM. Reason: title

The following 11 users say thank you to Mr.Klaus for this useful post:

alphapiers, BubbaDaBarb, Cloud, comer, cttizzle2010, MysticalOS, nush9x, omegafencer, TheBlackPec, tifacloud1, zenix116
09-04-2017, 06:58 PM #2
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
us or eu

the platinum save set is it eu or us thanks
09-06-2017, 10:08 PM #3
title
03-11-2018, 11:49 PM #4
Have you done the Hade's Paradox Cup on these saves ?
03-11-2018, 11:49 PM #5
Man this is great! I've been looking for this kinda save for a while. Will have to try it when I get home from work tonight! Thanks for making this. Those are some hard trophies to get.
03-11-2018, 11:50 PM #6
Originally posted by Hector.R View Post
Have you done the Hade's Paradox Cup on these saves ?

Check here, I converted these saves to USA: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked DummyThrowaway for this useful post:

Hector.R
03-12-2018, 12:18 AM #7
Originally posted by DummyThrowaway View Post
Check here, I converted these saves to USA: You must login or register to view this content.

Awesome this is exactly what I need, I just need that and the Activate Antiform 13 times is it possible with the same save ?
03-12-2018, 11:08 PM #8
Originally posted by Hector.R View Post
Awesome this is exactly what I need, I just need that and the Activate Antiform 13 times is it possible with the same save ?

Earlier in that thread I also converted the other saves to USA. I was able to get the Antiform trophy with them according to the first post.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo