Post: [US] Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force Platinum Save Set [CUSA04807] [WIP]
09-04-2017, 07:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force [US] Platinum Save Set
WORK IN PROGRESS!

Hey guys! I'm gonna get right to it. You came here looking for saves to platinum Fairy Fencer, right? I'm your guy. Keep in mind as of 9/4/2017 I have not obtained the platinum yet. I am working on it and wanted to post updates as I went along. If any of you have any saves to offer me to add to this list, please send them my way. I will give you all the credit and add it to this post so everyone can enjoy the pleasure of this platinum! As someone who loves idea factory games it'd be pretty amazing to see people band together to obtain it! I will regularly update this post as I get more trophies, however with school it may take a while in between updates since I'll be incredibly busy.

The DLC's you will need to play these saves (don't worry, you don't have to pay a damn cent Happy)
Bonus Dungeon: East Kidanar
Bonus Dungeon: Jet-Black Cave
Bonus Dungeon: Sedipua Den Rear Entrance
Bonus Dungeon: Wine Factory Ruins
Extra Difficulties: Hell and Amateur
Fairy Set 4: Christinger and Jaeger
Famitsu Collab: The Famitsu Bath Set
Nepgeardam for Everyone!
New Fencer's Adventurers Set
Shukesoo's Tower 1st-8th Unlocks

Updates:
9/4/2017 - I have finished the Goddess route and have started the Vile God route. I can't say when to expect the save but I should be done with it in the next few days. If anyone can offer saves for the 40 hour trophy or the various "do x activity x amount of times" trophies I (as well as this forum) will be ever grateful!

Here are the beautiful saves!

The World's Strongest - Go and fight a battle anywhere, once you win you'll be Level 999.
Goddess Story Cleared - Go through the gateway and step into the [!]. Win the battle and watch the following scenes for the trophy to pop. You're overpowered so just spam Tiara's Maelstrom.
Professional - Go to any field and just battle a couple more times to pop the trophy. You can check how many battles have been fought in the menu.
Diligent Worker - Go to Zelwind's pub and report the S rank quest for the trophy to pop.
Last edited by 【Praeytor】 ; 09-06-2017 at 01:20 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to 【Praeytor】 for this useful post:

Anas014, bladebro75, Brutal_Panda, Hklj, Miotheangel, pop01, Rah81, snahp888, SuterusuRyu
09-05-2017, 12:21 AM #2
I appreciate your hardwork
09-05-2017, 12:44 AM #3
Originally posted by Iruka66 View Post
I appreciate your hardwork

Thank you! I just hope to give back to the community that's given something to me. Happy
09-05-2017, 02:42 AM #4
Originally posted by 12304

Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force Platinum Save Set
WORK IN PROGRESS!

Hey guys! I'm gonna get right to it. You came here looking for saves to platinum Fairy Fencer, right? I'm your guy. Keep in mind as of 9/4/2017 I have not obtained the platinum yet. I am working on it and wanted to post updates as I went along. If any of you have any saves to offer me to add to this list, please send them my way. I will give you all the credit and add it to this post so everyone can enjoy the pleasure of this platinum! As someone who loves idea factory games it'd be pretty amazing to see people band together to obtain it! I will regularly update this post as I get more trophies, however with school it may take a while in between updates since I'll be incredibly busy.

The DLC's you will need to play these saves (don't worry, you don't have to pay a damn cent Happy)
Bonus Dungeon: East Kidanar
Bonus Dungeon: Jet-Black Cave
Bonus Dungeon: Sedipua Den Rear Entrance
Bonus Dungeon: Wine Factory Ruins
Extra Difficulties: Hell and Amateur
Fairy Set 4: Christinger and Jaeger
Famitsu Collab: The Famitsu Bath Set
Nepgeardam for Everyone!
New Fencer's Adventurers Set
Shukesoo's Tower 1st-8th Unlocks

Updates:
9/4/2017 - I have finished the Goddess route and have started the Vile God route. I can't say when to expect the save but I should be done with it in the next few days. If anyone can offer saves for the 40 hour trophy or the various "do x activity x amount of times" trophies I (as well as this forum) will be ever grateful!

Here are the beautiful saves!

The World's Strongest - Go and fight a battle anywhere, once you win you'll be Level 999.
Goddess Story Cleared - Go through the gateway and step into the [!]. Win the battle and watch the following scenes for the trophy to pop. You're overpowered so just spam Tiara's Maelstrom.
Professional - Go to any field and just battle a couple more times to pop the trophy. You can check how many battles have been fought in the menu.
Diligent Worker - Go to Zelwind's pub and report the S rank quest for the trophy to pop.

Do you possibly have a vita?
09-05-2017, 09:11 AM #5
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Do you possibly have a vita?

I do indeed have a Vita.
09-05-2017, 12:15 PM #6
I do indeed have a Vita.

A jailbroken one?
09-05-2017, 01:59 PM #7
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
A jailbroken one?

You know it Winky Winky
09-05-2017, 07:13 PM #8
Damn, thanks so much for this. I'll be making great use of it, your hard work is truly appreciated.
09-05-2017, 08:09 PM #9
Originally posted by Panda View Post
Damn, thanks so much for this. I'll be making great use of it, your hard work is truly appreciated.

Thank you! I'll be sure to update this post as often as possible so keep checking back for saves you may need Happy
09-05-2017, 08:32 PM #10
You know it Winky Winky

So you might release offline vita folders in the future? Or, if you'd rather, decrypted saves?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo