Post: Huge Skyrim Save Set (Not complete, and needs testing) [CUSA05333]
09-05-2017, 06:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Most of these saves just load up, and follow the quest marker/ Interact with highlighted object

Save 5- 100,000 Gold Trophy (Sell a few more items in the inventory, and it should pop)
Save 8- 100 Locations (Walk forward, and discover the last location)
Save 9- War Hero Trophy (Finish the quest)
Save 11-Hero Of Skyrim Trophy (Finish the quest)
Save 12- 1 Daedric Artifact (Finish The Quest)
Save 17- Join the Companions Trophy
Save 20-BloodOath Trophy
Save 27-Glory of the Dead Trophy
Save 36- Revealing the Unseen Trophy
Save 44- Eye of Magnus Trophy
Save 46-Clear 50 Dungeons Trophy (Just kill last enemy directly in front of you)
Save 48- Find 13 standing stones
Save 49-Oblivion walker trophy (15 Daedric artifacts)
Save 50-50 skill books read
Save 51- Bound Until Death trophy (This one needs testing)
Save 53- Hail Sithis Trophy
Save 54- Learn 20 shouts trophy
Save 58- Get married trophy
Save 59- Hard Worker Trophy
Save 60- 20 Dragon souls collected trophy (Needs testing, unsure if it will unlock or not)
Save 63- 10 Side quests completed trophy
Save 64 - 50 Misc Objectives completed trophy
Save 66-Master criminal trophy (just get bounty of 1000 in Riften)

These need to be tested, but most if not all should work

also if you use any save above #54 you should be able to level up, and unlock all the leveling trophies.

I will not be making a EU version or completing the set

Here is the last update I will add to this set.

Save 70- Darkness Returns Trophy
Save 77- Restoring the thieve guild to former glory

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-24-2019 at 02:10 PM.

The following 60 users say thank you to Blurr24 for this useful post:

abufhad, aeneax, AkumaNYC, angel_man, Arkham, averagedude, bndurrett, bsv683, Cloud, crackmax, DarthForeman17, davoramone, ElectroRaisins, elephantitus, emailfalido321, FallenSoldier, farsendor, fenicce, Fernando Vasconcelos, Gabb2525, hellorux, Hickey, Hiruwa, Hoseinm1990, jdomg67, Justin-Feazel, Kevils, krustytoe, Liam-Alexander-Stringer, lolol568, mac9579, MacadamCowboy, Mar1801, MattyAtMcdons, michaelpickard, missluo, msd997, PiNsSoN, Shadow5236, SirLurkarr, Skyrimisamazing, slayden89, snahp888, Spcedead678, spitalfire, starkjim87, tamtiamat, ThatEpicSomeone, thedyingdepth, tp6, tylernolxr, Ult1, uncharteddk, virus2100, vull2808, Wosley, xGamerManX, xxMekoxx, yetim0n7, Zarian
09-05-2017, 03:31 PM #11
Hickey
League Champion
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
disc or digital ?

no doubt it will not work, but im going to try it on a eu digital version.
09-05-2017, 03:56 PM #12
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Hickey View Post
no doubt it will not work, but im going to try it on a eu digital version.

becuase the title says usa
09-05-2017, 06:47 PM #13
Hickey
League Champion
becuase the title says usa

do the psn store games not share the same code ?
09-05-2017, 06:55 PM #14
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Hickey View Post
do the psn store games not share the same code ?

some games got 4 game codes eu digital eu disc usa digital usa digital
09-05-2017, 06:56 PM #15
abufhad
I hate Social Media
Thank you very much for saving us time geting trophies.
09-05-2017, 09:17 PM #16
I have added the last two thieves guild trophies

The following user thanked Blurr24 for this useful post:

aeneax
09-06-2017, 07:36 AM #17
markl1989
Bounty hunter
Finally someone uploaded a save for restoring the thieves guild that take forever
09-06-2017, 12:27 PM #18
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
some games got 4 game codes eu digital eu disc usa digital usa digital

I've seen that more with EU games than US, but looking at the CUSA here, it's at least US digital. It's CUSA05333, which the gamefaqs release information page has listed for US PSN digital, but no CUSA is listed for the physical saves and I don't own a copy of either so I cannot be sure. Unless Blurr24 used a disc or unless someone tests these with a disc (or checks their own Skyrim disc save CUSA folder on USB or PC), won't know for sure, but my guess would be it probably works for both. I've heard sometimes in the US too disc and digital share different CUSAs, but I believe it's much less common. The Skyrim VR version, on the other hand, is sure to have a different CUSA...

Abv. prepared.
09-06-2017, 12:51 PM #19
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
What would be very helpful is if somebody could supplement these 2 great savesets with the other 3 nasty trophies I remember, all from the Dawnguard. The worst by far were Vampire Mastery and Werewolf Mastery, but the random dwarven ruin sidequest that Dawnguard added and the trophy that went hand-in-hand with it -- Lost To The Ages, was it? -- was a bit of a chore too. Having done three full, 100% playthroughs (not just achievments, but every single dungeon, side-quest, objective, everything) on PC before even installing a PS3 copy, let alone the really good PC mods and then the PC ultimate edition which doesn't even look as good as the modded versions. I'm ashamed to publicly say how many hours Steam has me clocked in Skyrim. Basically though, I'm really tired of that quest and even more tired of grinding the Vampire and Werewolf perks. The "read 5 black books" trophy from Dragonborn was a long one too but at least it was more entertaining than my millionth dwarven ruin that looked like every other dwarven ruin but this time a ghost follows you and does nothing except maybe she gets glitched in a wall to make you reload a save, just to add some flavor.

Most of the rest of the trophies from the game, including the ones from Hearthfire and Dragonborn, aren't that terrible. Easy like Blurr24 said, just time-consuming if you play the way I play. Would be helpful to know -- from poster or anyone who tests -- whether using some of the trophies in this set locks you out of trophies not included in the set, like whether using a lvl 75+ character prevents you from doing the main quest or moving onto the included DLC because they've already been done (I can guess they've been done at least up until learning how to shout since the 20 shouts trophy is here), or whether using the 100,000 gold save locks you out of buying a plot of land, building a house, etc. for the Heathfire trophies. Would love to someday own and casually play the PS4 version of this game, and it's only been the trophies holding me back because I've done all this work so many times before on PC...

Many thanks to Blurr24. Abv. prepared.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo