09-08-2017, 03:05 AM #1
ycheah
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guysngals,

I finished You must login or register to view this content. for you guys.

I collected everything but two vases in the very first level.
you can achieve every trophy in the game by just playing the final levels of each segment ingame.

YesThe Game took me about 4.5 hours to complete but you guys can easily chop that time down to an hour at mostYes

Originally posted by washer View Post
OK figured this one out, if you load the save and the vases in level one are showing as collected (coloured in)

head to settings and then Application Saved Data Management then Saved data In System Storage and delete the two Lara Croft Go saves from your system.

no go bak to settings and click Network and untick the Network signing yourself out of PSN do not log out just simply remove the tick that is showing at the side of Network.

now go back to settings Application Saved Data Management then Saved Data On USB Storage Device and copy the 2 Lara croft Go Saves from USB To Storage and you should be able to collect the 2 vases whilst offline.

it will prompt a warning that their is no internet connection and online feature are not available, ignore this, it is this which is stopping you from being able to collect the last 2 vases
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-01-2019 at 04:04 PM. Reason: title

The following 15 users say thank you to ycheah for this useful post:

19willy74, Allicks, Bommel, chriz, comer, rickgamer79, ion, jimke1, le0n, raperorapero, Scotsfur, taker394, Twistter0077, Wosley, ZeroVirtue
09-08-2017, 03:20 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by ycheah View Post
Hi guysngals,

It is on sale(2.99€Winky Winky currently(until 21st September 2017) on the European PSN Store

you can achieve every trophy in the game by just playing the final levels of each segment ingame.

YesThe Game took me about 4.5 hours to complete but you guys can easily chop that time down to an hour at mostYes

great job was about too buy the usa edition but now its not needed anymore thx Smile

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

taker394
09-08-2017, 05:03 AM #3
Wosley
Hi guysngals,

It is on sale(2.99€Winky Winky currently(until 21st September 2017) on the European PSN Store

the level trophies did work but the collectible one not :( or i am doing something wrong but i think you needed to leave out 1 collectible of each (vase and relic)
09-08-2017, 08:15 PM #4
GJx
League Champion
Hi guysngals,

Thanks bro I'm gonna buy the game to plat legit if I have funds in my European account!
09-08-2017, 09:34 PM #5
ycheah
I am error
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
the level trophies did work but the collectible one not :( or i am doing something wrong but i think you needed to leave out 1 collectible of each (vase and relic)

hi there wosley
i'm not quite sure what you need
just play the very first stage in the entrance segment and destroy both vases this will unlock all the collectable trophies
09-08-2017, 09:42 PM #6
Wosley
hi there wosley
i'm not quite sure what you need
just play the very first stage in the entrance segment and destroy both vases this will unlock all the collectable trophies

for me there were no vases or i am blind Gasp
09-08-2017, 10:41 PM #7
ycheah
I am error
that is easily tested
when you select the level are the vases on the selection screen colored in?

If not try destroying them again
They are directly on the mainpath and basically unmissable
09-08-2017, 11:20 PM #8
Wosley
that is easily tested

for me there are no vases and they are already colored in :(
09-09-2017, 01:24 AM #9
emmanueltotti
Pokemon Trainer
that is easily tested

Can you post a video please?
09-10-2017, 01:13 AM #10
ycheah
I am error
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
for me there are no vases and they are already colored in :(

Originally posted by emmanueltotti View Post
Can you post a video please?

hey guys i just tried to check out the save again but it seems i uploaded the wrong one
all vases are collected so the collectibles aren't unlockable with this save

sadly i overwritten the save on my ps4 after testing it
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo