Post: [EU] Fallout 4 Nuka World - Eyes on the Prize and Beverageer
09-08-2017, 09:57 AM #1
Dannyman
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys! So after requesting a save for these trophies, I realized it would be faster to just grind them myself, despite it being a tedious process to get to 100k tickets :P As a bonus, I've also prepared a save for Beverageer!

The savegames: You must login or register to view this content.
EU/ Disc Version

So inside the folder you will get 2 saves, a regular one and a quicksave. Resign both (Only Save Wizard works for Fallout 4 so far) and enter the game:

- In the regular save you'll be inside the Nuka-Cade with above 100k tickets, you just need to go on the PC in front of you and redeem them for Eyes on the Prize
- In the Quicksave, you'll be somewhere in the Nuka World (can't remember the location name :P) in front of the Nuka-Mix machines. Your character will have all the ingredients needed for every Nuka-Mix flavor. Just hop in the machine and start crafting! Personally I only had to craft like the 5 first for the trophy, I may have done the rest in the past, but just go from the start until the trophy pops! This step will get you Beverageer

Also, you can use the Quicksave and go look for Nuka World creatures and kill them while under the influence of any Nuka-Mix for All Sugared Up. I was also missing that trophy and got it shortly after crafting the Nuka-Mix in that save, so it shouldn't take more than 10 or 15 enemies for it to pop!
After all those steps you have pretty much a 100% Platinum save, since I was only missing those 3 trophies, so have fun, see if anything else pops and let me know! Winky Winky

Please leave your thanks if this helped you in some way, and post your feedback after testing.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 04-05-2018 at 06:31 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Dannyman for this useful post:

abufhad, AkumaNYC, Andrea-Gonzlez-Rodrguez, BASIA2001, belga, BigTrain, Cloud, DracuLazarus, furia20881, L9L9L9L9L9, Laraxz, Lord-Michael-, Matuxmatux, onyx001, PS4Gamer1987, scoundrel6537, Steski24, tahir2676, trophy_Bauer, Xhaos, Yamisouru
09-08-2017, 10:03 AM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Dannyman View Post
Hey guys! So after requesting a save for these trophies, I realized it would be faster to just grind them myself, despite it being a tedious process to get to 100k tickets :P As a bonus, I've also prepared a save for Beverageer!

EU/ Disc Version

So inside the folder you will get 2 saves, a regular one and a quicksave. Resign both (Only Save Wizard works for Fallout 4 so far) and enter the game:

- In the regular save you'll be inside the Nuka-Cade with above 100k tickets, you just need to go on the PC in front of you and redeem them for Eyes on the Prize
- In the Quicksave, you'll be somewhere in the Nuka World (can't remember the location name :P) in front of the Nuka-Mix machines. Your character will have all the ingredients needed for every Nuka-Mix flavor. Just hop in the machine and start crafting! Personally I only had to craft like the 5 first for the trophy, I may have done the rest in the past, but just go from the start until the trophy pops! This step will get you Beverageer

Also, you can use the Quicksave and go look for Nuka World creatures and kill them while under the influence of any Nuka-Mix for All Sugared Up. I was also missing that trophy and got it shortly after crafting the Nuka-Mix in that save, so it shouldn't take more than 10 or 15 enemies for it to pop!
After all those steps you have pretty much a 100% Platinum save, since I was only missing those 3 trophies, so have fun, see if anything else pops and let me know! Winky Winky

Please leave your thanks if this helped you in some way, and post your feedback after testing.

great work mate, BIG thanks
10-01-2017, 10:32 PM #3
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Hey guys! So after requesting a save for these trophies, I realized it would be faster to just grind them myself, despite it being a tedious process to get to 100k tickets :P As a bonus, I've also prepared a save for Beverageer!

EU/ Disc Version

Thanks!!
10-01-2017, 11:39 PM #4
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
Now if only this was for US. Those are the only trophies keeping me from 100%. xD
10-10-2017, 03:48 PM #5
Do you got a Fallout 4 Platinum EU Save? (No Dlc)
04-05-2018, 02:00 PM #6
petty1
Haxor!
I have game cusa03450 who help reregion?
04-07-2018, 01:06 AM #7
trophy_Bauer
Bounty hunter

EU/ Disc Version

nice save! thank you very much Smile

another question:
do you have enough materials on this save for the cages from DLC2?
04-08-2018, 06:30 PM #8
trophy_Bauer
Bounty hunter
anyone who could resign it to EU 02962?

We havent the same EU CUSA :(

The following user thanked trophy_Bauer for this useful post:

Scarlet-Gear
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo