09-11-2017, 12:52 PM #1
RPGAddict
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, i'm trying to plat this grindy af game and i did some save before popping trophies

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

According to SW, this game has the same code for every region so it should work for everyone

Actually you can

-save 1 last mission, u can get the final general and valkyria silver and gold trophy, when u do them resume game after and buy last weapons update for another silver trophy

-save 2 all s mission: Only last mission left for the gold trophy

-save 3 30 equipment: Enter prominate and pick up the order in the workshop to get the bronze and silver trophy

-save 4 30 ace: I got the silver trophy BEFORE the save, so i don't know if killing another ace the trophy pop

-save 4 update: Dunno if this trophy is casual because the valkyria appears casually in the battlefield, btw i got in the next mission, the most down in the map, it's a tactical mission, start it and wait night u should hear the valkyria voice, defeat her and get the trophy

-save 5 100 battle report: go to HQ and turn in the 3 reports

-save 6 all community event: Go to prominade and watch the last event for the 2 trophies

-save 7 100 free mission: do another one free mission (this was insanely grindy...)

-save 8 all upgrade: go to basil factory and take the last upgrade (this too..)

U can anytime try to buy something at the ragnite shop and let me know if the 300k gold trophy pop, and kill one enemy should pop the 1000 and 3000 enemies defeated
U can in save 2,3,4 redo missions and kill the generals, it should pop the story trophies

EDIT I only miss the upgrades trophy right now
EDIT 2 The save set is complete, there are some misc trophies that can be easily earned by doing random mission but i think u can get the plat from 0% in about 1 hour or less
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-16-2019 at 08:26 AM. Reason: title

The following 93 users say thank you to RPGAddict for this useful post:

``,, 19willy74, abufhad, ahmednoor, alguse00, asdw58, bullet1994, Canguro_Cojo, cherrytrees87, chict4563, chuchucha, Cloud, [email protected], Daeneryth, daFFy_d, darkbasic, darker01, dodger, Dorazzz, dyj683049, eirol143, F1nalFantasy, fairystory01, faro123, faytseaxion, Ficcanasone, frez0r, FU66, godden18, Godzzila, GraceNightmare, guo861225, hikarujerry88, HopeDivision, Hoseinm1990, hotboyx4, jackie_k, javasquez, Jaytech, juedui10000, Kaido, Kair0s, kemo2020, kenwana, korazx, korn2410, Leel347, lengo, Leonrpg, Lightning-666, LittlePanda97, liuzhongzhimeng, manabyte77, manman05, melzdad, Metallica2502, Mr. Clark, Neoshifty, nextgenupdateaccount, ninjy, nirvana999, Noctis727, Ordine, ph14woozies, plus_25_attack, pokemon9527, pomie, puretony01, qtt87, real_kaze, ripherup, Rush_Sykes, saad767, sanche98cm, Sarkoth, satosi, sbg9204, scyria, senostar12, shuiyueyao, slonik666, strangerOne, SwordspiTTer, thiagds, tommyt74, tsudragon, watakaru, we-boy, wishnd, Wosley, YGStylish, yuerg, zambel89
11-20-2017, 10:23 PM #11
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
The S Rank mission trophy save at the final battle with the Valkyria doesn't work. The previous battle at Sevast where you disable the two cannons and battle Gilouche is only at A Rank. This is a problem because the battle against Gilouche is highly glitched. Does anyone have a platinum save that can be tested to see if we can just S Rank any mission once to pop the trophy? Sorry, not trying to nitpick. It's easy enough to S Rank any other mission but that one. Great set otherwise, and thanks in advance to anyone with a plat save they could upload. Or if someone can take save two of this set, S Rank the battle at Sevast, and re-up it. Thanks in advance!

U can try by urself, just load any save after the 3 where i got the trophy and redo a mission
11-21-2017, 01:10 AM #12
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by jokillemall View Post
U can try by urself, just load any save after the 3 where i got the trophy and redo a mission

Yes it worked!! Last trophy is defeating the Valkyrie in Free battle. I’ve been trying for hours to spawn her with no luck. How exactly do you get her to spawn?
11-21-2017, 12:27 PM #13
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
Yes it worked!! Last trophy is defeating the Valkyrie in Free battle. I’ve been trying for hours to spawn her with no luck. How exactly do you get her to spawn?

I made a save for that but i don't know if its casual or not, btw u have to do it in tactical mission where the night comes. U can't get her in a free mission
11-21-2017, 08:40 PM #14
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by jokillemall View Post
I made a save for that but i don't know if its casual or not, btw u have to do it in tactical mission where the night comes. U can't get her in a free mission

That save doesn’t help for this trophy because the Valkyrie spawning is totally random and the rng is terrible. I’ve been trying for over three days... and she FINALLY spawned!! Thank you so much for this save set Joker. I know this had to be a hellish grind, and I’m extremely grateful you shared your work. I hope you’ll consider future sets as this one was extremely helpful Smile.
12-02-2017, 11:25 AM #15
Used save 1 and beat the game, resume story, and there are no more weapon upgrades. Did I do something wrong? :(
12-02-2017, 03:34 PM #16
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by melzdad View Post
Used save 1 and beat the game, resume story, and there are no more weapon upgrades. Did I do something wrong? :(

I had that problem too. That save isn’t properly numbered. I used this set to and believe I used save 2 or 3. You want the save at the end of the thats NOT new game plus. Leave camp and go to R&Awesome face for the final weapon upgrades.

The following user thanked manabyte77 for this useful post:

melzdad
03-12-2018, 08:31 PM #17
Does anyone know if this save works on the update for 5.50?
03-13-2018, 11:21 AM #18
Incredible work jokillemall! The amount of time and effort to went through to create this save set so others may benefit not grinding for hours is admirable. Kudos to your hard work and effort, saying thanks doesn't quite do it, but THANK YOU! Keep up the good work mate and trophy on!
03-15-2018, 01:37 AM #19
This is a fantastic set:

however I would note that in order to get 'Research & Development Coin' rather than save 1, it must be done in save 2 after completing the final chapter battle, and resuming.

Great work my dude
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo