09-11-2017, 12:52 PM #1
RPGAddict
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, i'm trying to plat this grindy af game and i did some save before popping trophies

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

According to SW, this game has the same code for every region so it should work for everyone

Actually you can

-save 1 last mission, u can get the final general and valkyria silver and gold trophy, when u do them resume game after and buy last weapons update for another silver trophy

-save 2 all s mission: Only last mission left for the gold trophy

-save 3 30 equipment: Enter prominate and pick up the order in the workshop to get the bronze and silver trophy

-save 4 30 ace: I got the silver trophy BEFORE the save, so i don't know if killing another ace the trophy pop

-save 4 update: Dunno if this trophy is casual because the valkyria appears casually in the battlefield, btw i got in the next mission, the most down in the map, it's a tactical mission, start it and wait night u should hear the valkyria voice, defeat her and get the trophy

-save 5 100 battle report: go to HQ and turn in the 3 reports

-save 6 all community event: Go to prominade and watch the last event for the 2 trophies

-save 7 100 free mission: do another one free mission (this was insanely grindy...)

-save 8 all upgrade: go to basil factory and take the last upgrade (this too..)

U can anytime try to buy something at the ragnite shop and let me know if the 300k gold trophy pop, and kill one enemy should pop the 1000 and 3000 enemies defeated
U can in save 2,3,4 redo missions and kill the generals, it should pop the story trophies

EDIT I only miss the upgrades trophy right now
EDIT 2 The save set is complete, there are some misc trophies that can be easily earned by doing random mission but i think u can get the plat from 0% in about 1 hour or less
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-16-2019 at 08:26 AM. Reason: title

The following 93 users say thank you to RPGAddict for this useful post:

``,, 19willy74, abufhad, ahmednoor, alguse00, asdw58, bullet1994, Canguro_Cojo, cherrytrees87, chict4563, chuchucha, Cloud, [email protected], Daeneryth, daFFy_d, darkbasic, darker01, dodger, Dorazzz, dyj683049, eirol143, F1nalFantasy, fairystory01, faro123, faytseaxion, Ficcanasone, frez0r, FU66, godden18, Godzzila, GraceNightmare, guo861225, hikarujerry88, HopeDivision, Hoseinm1990, hotboyx4, jackie_k, javasquez, Jaytech, juedui10000, Kaido, Kair0s, kemo2020, kenwana, korazx, korn2410, Leel347, lengo, Leonrpg, Lightning-666, LittlePanda97, liuzhongzhimeng, manabyte77, manman05, melzdad, Metallica2502, Mr. Clark, Neoshifty, nextgenupdateaccount, ninjy, nirvana999, Noctis727, Ordine, ph14woozies, plus_25_attack, pokemon9527, pomie, puretony01, qtt87, real_kaze, ripherup, Rush_Sykes, saad767, sanche98cm, Sarkoth, satosi, sbg9204, scyria, senostar12, shuiyueyao, slonik666, strangerOne, SwordspiTTer, thiagds, tommyt74, tsudragon, watakaru, we-boy, wishnd, Wosley, YGStylish, yuerg, zambel89
09-11-2017, 01:34 PM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by jokillemall View Post
Hi, i'm trying to plat this grindy af game and i did some save before popping trophies

You must login or register to view this content.

According to SW, this game has the same code for every region so it should work for everyone

Actually you can

-save 1 last mission, u can get the final general and valkyria silver and gold trophy, when u do them resume game after and buy last weapons update for another silver trophy

-save 3 30 equipment: Enter prominate and pick up the order in the workshop to get the bronze and silver trophy

-save 4 30 ace: This is the save i'm using right now, i got the silver trophy BEFORE the save, so i don't know if killing another ace the trophy pop

U can anytime try to buy something at the ragnite shop and let me know if the 300k gold trophy pop, and kill one enemy should pop the 1000 and 3000 enemies defeated
U can in save 2,3,4 redo missions and kill the generals, it should pop the trophies

I'm playing it to the the remaining trophies

looking forward to the complete save set Winky Winky thanks mate
09-11-2017, 02:52 PM #3
manabyte77
Little One
Thanks for putting this together! Now I can play the game without worrying about the grind. Great work!
09-11-2017, 08:31 PM #4
RPGAddict
Little One
Only missing the last trophy, ill update the saves tomorrow i think
09-11-2017, 09:45 PM #5
manabyte77
Little One
Any DLC installed? There was a lot of free and paid stuff released.
09-11-2017, 09:52 PM #6
RPGAddict
Little One
Only the free ones
09-12-2017, 01:36 PM #7
RPGAddict
Little One
Finished!
10-17-2017, 04:13 AM #8
thx for the saves,,,
btw any chances for [CUSA06810] US Valkyria Revolution saves set?
10-17-2017, 09:55 PM #9
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by milburn View Post
thx for the saves,,,
btw any chances for [CUSA06810] US Valkyria Revolution saves set?

I will not do it again, ask SW if they put the CUSA in the system so u can reregion this
11-19-2017, 10:51 PM #10
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by jokillemall View Post
Hi, i'm trying to plat this grindy af game and i did some save before popping trophies

You must login or register to view this content.

Actually you can

-save 4 30 ace: I got the silver trophy BEFORE the save, so i don't know if killing another ace the trophy pop

-save 4 update: Dunno if this trophy is casual because the valkyria appears casually in the battlefield, btw i got in the next mission, the most down in the map, it's a tactical mission, start it and wait night u should hear the valkyria voice, defeat her and get the trophy

-save 5 100 battle report: go to HQ and turn in the 3 reports

-save 6 all community event: Go to prominade and watch the last event for the 2 trophies

-save 7 100 free mission: do another one free mission (this was insanely grindy...)

-save 8 all upgrade: go to basil factory and take the last upgrade (this too..)

U can in save 2,3,4 redo missions and kill the generals, it should pop the story trophies

EDIT I only miss the upgrades trophy right now
EDIT 2 The save set is complete, there are some misc trophies that can be easily earned by doing random mission but i think u can get the plat from 0% in about 1 hour or less

The S Rank mission trophy save at the final battle with the Valkyria doesn't work. The previous battle at Sevast where you disable the two cannons and battle Gilouche is only at A Rank. This is a problem because the battle against Gilouche is highly glitched. Does anyone have a platinum save that can be tested to see if we can just S Rank any mission once to pop the trophy? Sorry, not trying to nitpick. It's easy enough to S Rank any other mission but that one. Great set otherwise, and thanks in advance to anyone with a plat save they could upload. Or if someone can take save two of this set, S Rank the battle at Sevast, and re-up it. Thanks in advance!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo