09-11-2017, 10:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Smile

Here my save to Knack 2 EU Version (CUSA07670).*

Its not a Platinum save. I just finish the game and unlocked New Game Plus. All*Gadgets*are unlocked. I don't know if any Trophies*will pop when you load it. Maybe somebody try ?

But i think is an more easy way to start the game on a higher difficulty when you have all*Gadgets and powers Smile* *

You must login or register to view this content.

edit: save with 49/50 Medals unlocked.

edit:2 69/70 Medals and at the last Boss in HARD mode. Actually you just need to beat the boss then you get the Hard trophy and after that go to the world map and you should get the final Medal Smile If you not get the Final Medal at the Final Boss Just to something elses to win a Medal.

Last edited by aeneax ; 03-22-2020 at 03:30 PM. Reason: title

The following 16 users say thank you to simzone4 for this useful post:

Ballackfutbol, BASIA2001, danilo_BR, Dannyman, furia20881, Heavenly_King, Herrkulez, Jom Jom, kiki1941, Magikarp1114, onyx001, RageSoul51, unknownplayerx, Wosley, zayneisaacs, zhangdjs945
03-22-2020, 03:37 PM #29
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by TrophySlayer954 View Post
Both of the Medal Saves are showing 69/143 do you still have the one thats 49/143?

You tried the CUSA767(2) one? Did you check both of the other saves, or just one of the others?
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-22-2020 at 03:39 PM.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

TrophySlayer954
03-22-2020, 08:00 PM #30
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Both of the Medal Saves are showing 69/143 do you still have the one thats 49/143?

You tried the CUSA767(2) one? Did you check both of the other saves, or just one of the others?

I tried both and they both have 69/143... I see that the time stamps are different but they both have the same amount unlocked already.

The following user thanked TrophySlayer954 for this useful post:

aeneax
03-23-2020, 02:50 PM #31
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

I tried both and they both have 69/143... I see that the time stamps are different but they both have the same amount unlocked already.

That's a shame. I'm guessing the third save (meaning the first link) already has 70 or more medals done?

If you happen to think of it, it would be helpful if you could post your own 49/50 medals save, assuming you go for this trophy. I could be wrong but I think this was the only save posted for Halfway There on the forums in any CUSA.
03-23-2020, 03:06 PM #32
I ran through the save thinking maybe it was just reading wrong and would possibly only unlock the 50 but it unlocked both simultaneously. whcih is cool im not tripping.
03-23-2020, 03:14 PM #33
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
I ran through the save thinking maybe it was just reading wrong and would possibly only unlock the 50 but it unlocked both simultaneously. whcih is cool im not tripping.

Gotcha. I sometimes test save on a second account I have on my PS4. Takes up a second profile on SW too, and takes more time, but lets me see exactly how and when trophies pop before I put saves on my main account. The only times that has still tripped me up is if I've still done something slightly different between the 2 (e.g., tester account has been used with no profile save because it's blank, main account had had my normal profile save associated with it, things like that).
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo