Post: Yakuza Kiwami Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA06997]
09-13-2017, 02:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This Save Set Is Now Complete

First thing is to start a new game to earn the trophy When you don't pay your debts...All Saves In One Link
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

This Set will include all Saves to achieve Platinum in a legitimate order
Average Platinum time is 60-100 hours

Thank you to all contributors for this save set.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-02-2018 at 08:55 AM. Reason: saveset complete

The following 1,129 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

``,, $$$ DANGER $$$, 0fox, 1233355, 123454321, 123arnis, 15699705049, 15m4, 179084986, 19willy74, 61891918, A_B_Y, abdjf, Abeche, abosaud09, AC3fan, acck0118, acjspider, adilgangster, aeneax, agnailton123, AHandsomeGamer, Ahmed-Houwari, ailanlrayaz, aimerlove, Alan-Li, alaseer, albasheeq, aldwin1412, Alexander1404, Alexombre91, alexsmithy12, ali_warchild, alinsson, allanhu313, allychew, alorfi85, alphaskill, AlpheusMortus, AlpineAlps, alreadyinuse, Alucard_Immorta, aminibox, amoney3737, amxer417, Anarki23, Anas014, AndersonRJMac, Andrew-W, anglee, Anime64, Anjinhupunk, Anselmo Ricci, Anthony-Kaiawe, Anxboxrefugee, Aost, AP8963, archertsukasa, Arckeus, Ariel77, ARKV, arnaud02, Aromaro, ARTHURIUSS, articuno77, asd02301, asy6971, at0mic punk, Atavius, athrunlelouch, Atilla, Atticus24, averagedude, avextrax, awesomw1, azad, bab1970, Babuba, BacheTehron7, Balinha, basharsky88, BASIA2001, Bassa, bayesh, bd_black55, Beer-there, benja1016, berhem, BerzerkBarrage, Bierbubi88, Biffaboy, BigBirdBrazzy, Bigboss240280, billy.ryoko, birka, blackguy-05, blacklist444, bladebro75, Blakey-Kun, BlankReg and 1,029 other users.
05-04-2018, 05:42 AM #74
Finally coming across something to help me avoid mahjong!
05-09-2018, 10:48 PM #75
thanks for sharing and I'm wondering if this could be resigned for asia ver?
05-10-2018, 10:11 PM #76
Originally posted by AkumaNYC View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

First thing is to start a new game to earn the trophy When you don't pay your debts...All Saves In One Link

So I loaded the Legend diff. trophy save. Finished the game and nothing popped. This save doesn't have a profile save on it by the way.
05-10-2018, 10:13 PM #77
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
Save for the Legend Difficulty trophy:

Just head to Millenium Tower to start the final sequence. You've got the golden gun, Amon's glasses, wargod talisman, dragon coat and 20 stamina sparks in inventory. HUGE thanks to krustytoe for the difficulty code to bypass the nasty chapter 9 driving sequence.

HI, I'm quoting you as well just to be on the safe side.
So I loaded the Legend diff. trophy save. Finished the game and nothing popped. This save doesn't have a profile save on it by the way.
05-10-2018, 11:09 PM #78
Originally posted by BlackMetalPanda View Post

It should work, it was tested when the set was made. check in the options and make sure the difficulty is on legend. as far as the profile save goes, im not sure it is needed.
05-10-2018, 11:18 PM #79
It should work, it was tested when the set was made. check in the options and make sure the difficulty is on legend. as far as the profile save goes, im not sure it is needed.

I did check and it is indeed in Legend. Also tried deleting my system data and replayed it and it still didn't pop. I'll try downloading the file from the link the person who made it provided in page 1 of this thread. Other than that I'm lost.
05-11-2018, 01:21 AM #80
Originally posted by BlackMetalPanda View Post
I did check and it is indeed in Legend. Also tried deleting my system data and replayed it and it still didn't pop. I'll try downloading the file from the link the person who made it provided in page 1 of this thread. Other than that I'm lost.

I cant remember exactly but in 6 you have to wait until after the credits for it to pop.
05-11-2018, 02:01 AM #81

Deleted the game and reinstalled from the disc this time deleting the update before it finishes thus playing in version 1.00. Worked like a charm sorry for the inconvenience
05-11-2018, 11:28 AM #82

Just a heads up save 44. Are Ya Havin Fun Yet? pops perfectionist in a non-legit order which is not disclosed in the instructions. (unlike Majima From Above)
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo