Post: Yakuza Kiwami Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA06997]
09-13-2017, 02:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This Save Set Is Now Complete

First thing is to start a new game to earn the trophy When you don't pay your debts...All Saves In One Link
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

This Set will include all Saves to achieve Platinum in a legitimate order
Average Platinum time is 60-100 hours

Thank you to all contributors for this save set.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-02-2018 at 08:55 AM. Reason: saveset complete

The following 1,132 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

``,, $$$ DANGER $$$, 0fox, 1233355, 123454321, 123arnis, 15699705049, 15m4, 179084986, 19willy74, 61891918, A_B_Y, abdjf, Abeche, abosaud09, AC3fan, acck0118, acjspider, adilgangster, aeneax, agnailton123, AHandsomeGamer, Ahmed-Houwari, ailanlrayaz, aimerlove, Alan-Li, alaseer, albasheeq, aldwin1412, Alexander1404, Alexombre91, alexsmithy12, ali_warchild, alinsson, allanhu313, allychew, alorfi85, alphaskill, AlpheusMortus, AlpineAlps, alreadyinuse, Alucard_Immorta, aminibox, amoney3737, amxer417, Anarki23, Anas014, AndersonRJMac, Andrew-W, anglee, Anime64, Anjinhupunk, Anselmo Ricci, Anthony-Kaiawe, Anxboxrefugee, Aost, AP8963, archertsukasa, Arckeus, Ariel77, ARKV, arnaud02, Aromaro, ARTHURIUSS, articuno77, asd02301, asy6971, at0mic punk, Atavius, athrunlelouch, Atilla, Atticus24, averagedude, avextrax, awesomw1, azad, bab1970, Babuba, BacheTehron7, Balinha, basharsky88, BASIA2001, Bassa, bayesh, bd_black55, Beer-there, benja1016, berhem, BerzerkBarrage, Bierbubi88, Biffaboy, BigBirdBrazzy, Bigboss240280, billy.ryoko, birka, blackguy-05, blacklist444, bladebro75, Blakey-Kun, BlankReg and 1,032 other users.
09-25-2017, 04:50 PM #29
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
Hell yeah, thanks Byacho!! You used the save I just posted, and with what you did, a perfectionist save may come today assuming I can through mahjong lol. VERY much appreciated!! Smile

EDIT: I can confirm this will pop Haruka's trust trophy. Grab Haruka from Serena, head to the batting cages, and get 1200 points on hard, which is incredibly easy using the technique of watching the bat instead of ball. Akuma, please post this in the main thread and make sure Byacho is credited.

Hermm..im suck at batting.tried numerous time.just got max 1180 3 times.need another hit to get 1200.its kinda frustrating.any chance you upload when batting done or when you got trophy?i hope can get miracle trophy will pop up😓😖
09-25-2017, 05:20 PM #30
byacho
Save Point
Perfectionist Trophy (100% Completion)

You must login or register to view this content.

Load the data and complete the training for Komaki Parry. The CP for all Komaki Training and 40 Substories should unlock and it will reach 100% completion.

The following 3 users say thank you to byacho for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, doran usher, SirMicolash
09-25-2017, 08:11 PM #31
Originally posted by byacho View Post

Load the data and complete the training for Komaki Parry. The CP for all Komaki Training and 40 Substories should unlock and it will reach 100% completion.

Thanks for the contribution, I just need to make the chapter saves and the set will be complete
09-25-2017, 08:19 PM #32
Hell yeah, thanks Byacho!! You used the save I just posted, and with what you did, a perfectionist save may come today assuming I can through mahjong lol. VERY much appreciated!! Smile

EDIT: I can confirm this will pop Haruka's trust trophy. Grab Haruka from Serena, head to the batting cages, and get 1200 points on hard, which is incredibly easy using the technique of watching the bat instead of ball. Akuma, please post this in the main thread and make sure Byacho is credited.

Will do, I'm running through the game now making chapter saves, and I will organize and credit everyone, also make instructions for each save.
09-25-2017, 11:53 PM #33
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by byacho View Post

Wow thanks a lot byaco.now i need to complete shitty batting and all done.may u do me a favour to complete batting from your save and hope a miracle the trophy will pop up ?

The following user thanked SirMicolash for this useful post:

Spcedead678
09-26-2017, 02:29 PM #34
SirMicolash
Little One

Sighhh why no trophy pop up for me??got 1480 poiny after almost 60 times try😖😖😖
09-26-2017, 03:22 PM #35
SirMicolash
Little One
Mis-information
Last edited by SirMicolash ; 09-26-2017 at 09:24 PM.
09-26-2017, 03:27 PM #36
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post
I can confirm this save need system profile data too from original save.but to make it easy u can make a save in front of batting centre then load it back so its use your own system profile.tried 3 times with over 1200 point with no trophy pop up then i turn back and made save then load it back and gained 1480 point the trophy will pop up

I'll straighten it out when I finish the other saves thanks for the heads up

The following user thanked AkumaNYC for this useful post:

SirMicolash
09-26-2017, 04:10 PM #37
byacho
Save Point
Originally posted by revengeofakuma View Post
I'll straighten it out when I finish the other saves thanks for the heads up

The reason why the trophy does not pop for micolash should be due to the fact that he did not exit and re-enter the place after failing the request. It is only counted when you finish the request on the first try when Haruka specifically asked for it. That's why you need to re-enter the place to proc Haruka's request again. For those who actually did the entire trust gauge from start would had realised this issue. When you are testing the save data, kindly take this factor into consideration.

The following 2 users say thank you to byacho for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, SirMicolash
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo