Discussion: Top 10 Trophy Hunters in the World - Page 2 - NextGenUpdate
THREAD: Top 10 Trophy Hunters in the World
  1. 09-13-2017, 07:21 AM
    #1
    jbowers310's Avatar
    jbowers310
    Vault dweller
    jbowers310's Avatar
    jbowers310
    Vault dweller
    574
    Posts
    1,616
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    1. XxlAgExOFxJoHNxX
    2. LaughTracks
    3. xXiiNf3cTiOnZXx
    4. GrandpaWolf63
    5. shakka26-2
    6. DavidDudas
    7. justknight1-
    8. WosleyBE
    9. Platastical
    10. x-BzAoN-x
    Removed AgeOfJohn--, AoJ-NumberOne-BE, xXiiReP3rS0ulZXx, xXiiPI4tiNumZXx duplicate accounts
    btw Age of John so many accounts its sad lol
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to jbowers310 For This Useful Post:


  3. 09-13-2017, 07:21 PM
    #11
    tenkai57's Avatar
    tenkai57
    Pokemon Trainer
    tenkai57's Avatar
    tenkai57
    Pokemon Trainer
    88
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    Apr 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

    1. XxlAgExOFxJoHNxX
    2. LaughTracks
    3. shakka26-2
    4. WosleyBE
    5. Platastical
    6. SwA_x_iGooN
    7. Shadow_Is_Mad
    8. basshead1337
    9. ImGJ11
    10. I__KingKay90__I

    top ten you you tell is aprox ?
  4. Sponsored Links
  5. 09-13-2017, 07:38 PM
    #12
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    9,804
    Posts
    70,856
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by tenkai57 View Post
    1. XxlAgExOFxJoHNxX
    2. LaughTracks
    3. shakka26-2
    4. WosleyBE
    5. Platastical
    6. SwA_x_iGooN
    7. Shadow_Is_Mad
    8. basshead1337
    9. ImGJ11
    10. I__KingKay90__I

    top ten you you tell is aprox ?
    Isn't basshead a syncphag?
  6. 09-13-2017, 07:45 PM
    #13
    tenkai57's Avatar
    tenkai57
    Pokemon Trainer
    tenkai57's Avatar
    tenkai57
    Pokemon Trainer
    88
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    Apr 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    not know guy
  7. 09-13-2017, 11:50 PM
    #14
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Belgium
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Belgium
    1,538
    Posts
    15,140
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Isn't basshead a syncphag?
    he isnt he did bring me in into this everything he has he did by himself or i did for him and he did a game in return (a trade )

    only people that buy plats are sync***s

    and how is david a sync*** ? he was a level 34 legit before he did get on the leaderboard he is probally the guy that did the most ps4 stuff byhimself more then we all did
  8. 09-14-2017, 12:02 AM
    #15
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    9,804
    Posts
    70,856
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Wosley View Post
    he isnt he did bring me in into this everything he has he did by himself or i did for him and he did a game in return (a trade )

    only people that buy plats are sync***s

    and how is david a sync*** ? he was a level 34 legit before he did get on the leaderboard he is probally the guy that did the most ps4 stuff byhimself more then we all did
    If a person's having to buy PS3 syncs, they're a syncphag :/
  9. 09-14-2017, 12:10 AM
    #16
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Belgium
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Belgium
    1,538
    Posts
    15,140
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    If a person's having to buy PS3 syncs, they're a syncphag :/
    lmao ? they have no choise since they dont own a *CFW* if you buy legit ps4/vita games that you easily can earn yourself i think they are sync ***s

    people that dont have a cfw or dont want to risk it cant help it

    but everyone is able to do legit 30min plats by their self

    a sync*** is consider a person that buy trophies doesnt matter wat console but there is a big diffrence between ps3 and ps4 trophies ps3 you need to own a cfw (if you dont want it legit)
    and ps4 you just need to own the game that maybe cost 3$ since there is no working cfw
    Last edited by Wosley; 09-14-2017 at 12:14 AM.

  10. 09-14-2017, 01:13 AM
    #17
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    9,804
    Posts
    70,856
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Wosley View Post
    lmao ? they have no choise since they dont own a *CFW* if you buy legit ps4/vita games that you easily can earn yourself i think they are sync ***s

    people that dont have a cfw or dont want to risk it cant help it

    but everyone is able to do legit 30min plats by their self

    a sync*** is consider a person that buy trophies doesnt matter wat console but there is a big diffrence between ps3 and ps4 trophies ps3 you need to own a cfw (if you dont want it legit)
    and ps4 you just need to own the game that maybe cost 3$ since there is no working cfw
    They can buy a cfw. JB PS3s are cheap.
  11. 09-14-2017, 12:34 PM
    #18
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Belgium
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Belgium
    1,538
    Posts
    15,140
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    They can buy a cfw. JB PS3s are cheap.
    buying a jailbreak and figuring out how it works takes more time then do mayo i guess
  12. 09-14-2017, 01:53 PM
    #19
    jbowers310's Avatar
    jbowers310
    Vault dweller
    jbowers310's Avatar
    jbowers310
    Vault dweller
    574
    Posts
    1,616
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    They can buy a cfw. JB PS3s are cheap.
    You missing any PS3 folders Frosty? If so which ones? Also I noticed you are missing dlc for a few PS3 games.
  13. 09-14-2017, 09:20 PM
    #20
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    9,804
    Posts
    70,856
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by jbowers310 View Post
    You missing any PS3 folders Frosty? If so which ones? Also I noticed you are missing dlc for a few PS3 games.
    I'm not missing dlc? Only folders I'm missing are Under Night and the impossible games.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •