Discussion: Top 10 Trophy Hunters in the World - NextGenUpdate
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 Last
THREAD: Top 10 Trophy Hunters in the World
  1. 09-13-2017, 07:21 AM
    #1
    jbowers310's Avatar
    jbowers310
    Vault dweller
    jbowers310's Avatar
    jbowers310
    Vault dweller
    561
    Posts
    1,425
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

    1. XxlAgExOFxJoHNxX
    2. LaughTracks
    3. xXiiNf3cTiOnZXx
    4. GrandpaWolf63
    5. shakka26-2
    6. DavidDudas
    7. justknight1-
    8. WosleyBE
    9. Platastical
    10. x-BzAoN-x
    Removed AgeOfJohn--, AoJ-NumberOne-BE, xXiiReP3rS0ulZXx, xXiiPI4tiNumZXx duplicate accounts
    btw Age of John so many accounts its sad lol
  2. Sponsored Links
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to jbowers310 For This Useful Post:


  4. 09-13-2017, 07:32 AM
    #2
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Belgium
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Belgium
    1,515
    Posts
    15,016
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by jbowers310 View Post
    1. XxlAgExOFxJoHNxX
    2. LaughTracks
    3. xXiiNf3cTiOnZXx
    4. GrandpaWolf63
    5. shakka26-2
    6. DavidDudas
    7. justknight1-
    8. WosleyBE
    9. Platastical
    10. x-BzAoN-x
    Removed AgeOfJohn--, AoJ-NumberOne-BE, xXiiReP3rS0ulZXx, xXiiPI4tiNumZXx duplicate accounts
    btw Age of John so many accounts its sad lol
    you can put me on 7 soon hehe im just waiting till i can do a big sync

    and ye i know its sad he specially made a belgium acc too take my nr 1 belgium spot
  5. 09-13-2017, 07:51 AM
    #3
    jbowers310's Avatar
    jbowers310
    Vault dweller
    jbowers310's Avatar
    jbowers310
    Vault dweller
    561
    Posts
    1,425
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Wosley View Post
    you can put me on 7 soon hehe im just waiting till i can do a big sync

    and ye i know its sad he specially made a belgium acc too take my nr 1 belgium spot
    If I was the moderator on ps3trophies I would remove or hide all duplicate accounts from leaderboard. It's a duplicate account so you're still number one for Belgium in my book.
  6. 09-13-2017, 08:20 AM
    #4
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Belgium
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Belgium
    1,515
    Posts
    15,016
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by jbowers310 View Post
    If I was the moderator on ps3trophies I would remove or hide all duplicate accounts from leaderboard. It's a duplicate account so you're still number one for Belgium in my book.
    yup but i did get mad about it becuase he only got hacked ps3 and hacked vita on it and i did somuch legit on my own like ofcourse he got all the folders becuase he asks 200$ for a plat
  7. 09-13-2017, 01:17 PM
    #5
    13
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    Jul 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    Lol wtf ban hammer.
  8. 09-13-2017, 01:26 PM
    #6
    jbowers310's Avatar
    jbowers310
    Vault dweller
    jbowers310's Avatar
    jbowers310
    Vault dweller
    561
    Posts
    1,425
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by RolandDeschain4 View Post
    Lol wtf ban hammer.
    what? Sony doesn't care about trophy hacking if they did so many accounts would be banned by now.
  9. 09-13-2017, 03:34 PM
    #7
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Belgium
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Belgium
    1,515
    Posts
    15,016
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by jbowers310 View Post
    what? Sony doesn't care about trophy hacking if they did so many accounts would be banned by now.
    trophies dont get you banned being on a custum firmware get you banned but i dont sync any modded trophies on my main acc anymore i only play legit im missing arround 20-30 ps3 games already
  10. 09-13-2017, 05:33 PM
    #8
    PapaHacks's Avatar
    PapaHacks
    Bounty hunter
    PapaHacks's Avatar
    PapaHacks
    Bounty hunter
    177
    Posts
    253
    Reputation
    Mar 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by jbowers310 View Post
    1. XxlAgExOFxJoHNxX
    2. LaughTracks
    3. xXiiNf3cTiOnZXx
    4. GrandpaWolf63
    5. shakka26-2
    6. DavidDudas
    7. justknight1-
    8. WosleyBE
    9. Platastical
    10. x-BzAoN-x
    Removed AgeOfJohn--, AoJ-NumberOne-BE, xXiiReP3rS0ulZXx, xXiiPI4tiNumZXx duplicate accounts
    btw Age of John so many accounts its sad lol
    Thats seems more like top 10 sync fhags to me lol
    I stop care about leaderboard since i find that these ppl are paying others to play from them and sync their accs this is rediculous on my opinion is like spitiing on ppl that earn they trophies face .
  11. The Following User Says Thank You to PapaHacks For This Useful Post:


  12. 09-13-2017, 06:56 PM
    #9
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    9,796
    Posts
    70,816
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by PapaHacks View Post
    Thats seems more like top 10 sync fhags to me lol
    I stop care about leaderboard since i find that these ppl are paying others to play from them and sync their accs this is rediculous on my opinion is like spitiing on ppl that earn they trophies face .
    I ain't a syncphag buddy.
  13. 09-13-2017, 06:57 PM
    #10
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    Frosty's Avatar
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    9,796
    Posts
    70,816
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by jbowers310 View Post
    1. XxlAgExOFxJoHNxX
    2. LaughTracks
    3. xXiiNf3cTiOnZXx
    4. GrandpaWolf63
    5. shakka26-2
    6. DavidDudas
    7. justknight1-
    8. WosleyBE
    9. Platastical
    10. x-BzAoN-x
    Removed AgeOfJohn--, AoJ-NumberOne-BE, xXiiReP3rS0ulZXx, xXiiPI4tiNumZXx duplicate accounts
    btw Age of John so many accounts its sad lol
    You may as well remove the syncphags as well, like inphagtionz, grandphag, daviddudas
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •