Post: [EU] Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Fragmentary Passage Critical mode and challenges
09-19-2017, 10:00 PM #1
RPGAddict
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here we go

I just 100% the Fragmentary Passage and i did some saves

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

First save u can go beat the final boss, lvl 80 it's not a big deal. U will earn the finish the game and critical mode trophy.
Second save u just need to complete the final challenge (seach some youtube video how to do it) u will need a few try it's maybe the hardest objective. Ambitious
Third save it's my last 100% so i don't know if u can unlock the treasures trophy just try to take another chest lemme know
Last edited by RPGAddict ; 10-27-2018 at 09:14 AM.

The following 120 users say thank you to RPGAddict for this useful post:

``,, 096194147, 750z, adi.raib91, adolphskye, aeki88, aerilon, albert2wesker, Alessandro-Duca, alphapiers, alvaro_15, Aman-Sangar, Andrs-Vargas-Beato, arnaud02, AshleyAR89, Aurel_, batman148, beccer, ben365-, Bierbubi88, boltstryke, bruno83, BubbaDaBarb, Cacodemon, Choua51, CK9944, Cloud, condedooku, Corvis, CountFlame, Crainey320, Darkthanblack, Doggloc1992, Dragon150, Eiyen2, Erick.Dias, farfarok, Fenderfix, Fina, frazzee1, Genesis777, georgydann, GianniFuta, Goofy95, hajwel, hamabsh99, Hector.R, heygirlhey, ianciuleddu, Impara, itezal88, jakoxlp, JamesDRobbins, Jeris, jonathanmaya, jourvey, julolz, junyi_utakata, kaka20, kefkakuma, khpro, kid90, Klift84, L-Griever, LanaIvanZeze, letmesignup, lfelipe1501, LionSKennedy, LockonEin, lounas225, lowryder2005, LupinVale, M4CarbineSin, mancaos, manman05, MariusXD, mazeplayer, mgflava00, Midori Doku, miichaelchriis, milito0022, mnga13, molupo, MooDy95, Mowicz, Mr Mind, Mr. Clark, nanophonik, PlayerZero, ppdd, pup92, RealDealExpress, reidouraidou, renren95, Saman80, Seb Breba, shafi52122, shiiki86, Shuy, SilentStraw and 20 other users.
09-19-2017, 10:43 PM #2
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by jokillemall View Post
Here we go

You must login or register to view this content.

First save u can go beat the final boss, lvl 80 it's not a big deal. U will earn the finish the game and critical mode trophy.
Second save u just need to complete the final challenge (seach some youtube video how to do it) u will need a few try it's maybe the hardest objective.
Third save it's my last 100% so i don't know if u can unlock the treasures trophy just try to take another chest lemme know

Glad that shared your save man i was waiting for this one
09-19-2017, 11:01 PM #3
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by albert2wesker View Post
Glad that shared your save man i was waiting for this one

Well that was quite useless, just a time saver cause the game last like 5 hours, there's nothing grindy but i did it Smile

Glad its useful

The following user thanked RPGAddict for this useful post:

albert2wesker
09-19-2017, 11:04 PM #4
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Well that was quite useless, just a time saver cause the game last like 5 hours, there's nothing grindy but i did it Smile

Glad its useful

it is but i am really busy with games such as zombi and i was done with attack on titan which was a grinding fiesta soo yea and now i need the dream drop distance, hopefully, someone will share it someday
09-19-2017, 11:10 PM #5
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by albert2wesker View Post
it is but i am really busy with games such as zombi and i was done with attack on titan which was a grinding fiesta soo yea and now i need the dream drop distance, hopefully, someone will share it someday

There's already a save here but didnt tested, i will do DDD after FFIX now, maybe ill do a save set for both of them

The following 2 users say thank you to RPGAddict for this useful post:

albert2wesker, Cloud
09-19-2017, 11:14 PM #6
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
There's already a save here but didnt tested, i will do DDD after FFIX now, maybe ill do a save set for both of them

i will test the save once i find it and thanks man i just hope the DDD has the same region as mine otherwise i will have to wait for yours since your region is the same as mine
09-19-2017, 11:40 PM #7
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Here we go

You must login or register to view this content.

Second save u just need to complete the final challenge (seach some youtube video how to do it) u will need a few try it's maybe the hardest objective.

btw i just tested all the saves and they did what you have told but the treasure trophy did not as it counts as 100% i tried the 3rd save and took the treasure in the forest of thorns that has its map but nothing happen
09-20-2017, 04:53 AM #8
RPGAddict
Little One
Unlucky but the treasure trophy is really easy, I forgot and overwrited the save with the last treasure :(
09-20-2017, 07:10 AM #9
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Thanks. really useful
09-20-2017, 07:20 AM #10
Mr Mind
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks a lot!

I will test it later
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo