Post: [EU] Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Fragmentary Passage Critical mode and challenges
09-19-2017, 10:00 PM #1
RPGAddict
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here we go

I just 100% the Fragmentary Passage and i did some saves

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

First save u can go beat the final boss, lvl 80 it's not a big deal. U will earn the finish the game and critical mode trophy.
Second save u just need to complete the final challenge (seach some youtube video how to do it) u will need a few try it's maybe the hardest objective. Ambitious
Third save it's my last 100% so i don't know if u can unlock the treasures trophy just try to take another chest lemme know
Last edited by RPGAddict ; 10-27-2018 at 09:14 AM.

The following 121 users say thank you to RPGAddict for this useful post:

``,, 096194147, 750z, adi.raib91, adolphskye, aeki88, aerilon, albert2wesker, Alessandro-Duca, alphapiers, alvaro_15, Aman-Sangar, Andrs-Vargas-Beato, arnaud02, AshleyAR89, Aurel_, batman148, beccer, ben365-, Bierbubi88, boltstryke, bruno83, BubbaDaBarb, Cacodemon, Choua51, CK9944, Cloud, condedooku, Corvis, CountFlame, Crainey320, dante.salomone, Darkthanblack, Doggloc1992, Dragon150, Eiyen2, Erick.Dias, farfarok, Fenderfix, Fina, frazzee1, Genesis777, georgydann, GianniFuta, Goofy95, hajwel, hamabsh99, Hector.R, heygirlhey, ianciuleddu, Impara, itezal88, jakoxlp, JamesDRobbins, Jeris, jonathanmaya, jourvey, julolz, junyi_utakata, kaka20, kefkakuma, khpro, kid90, Klift84, L-Griever, LanaIvanZeze, letmesignup, lfelipe1501, LionSKennedy, LockonEin, lounas225, lowryder2005, LupinVale, M4CarbineSin, mancaos, manman05, MariusXD, mazeplayer, mgflava00, Midori Doku, miichaelchriis, milito0022, mnga13, molupo, MooDy95, Mowicz, Mr Mind, Mr. Clark, nanophonik, PlayerZero, ppdd, pup92, RealDealExpress, reidouraidou, renren95, Saman80, Seb Breba, shafi52122, shiiki86, Shuy and 21 other users.
09-20-2017, 07:32 AM #11
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by jokillemall View Post
There's already a save here but didnt tested, i will do DDD after FFIX now, maybe ill do a save set for both of them

Thanks for this. Those save set would be epic! Cant wait for them
10-06-2017, 10:37 AM #12
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
I'd love to see these as US saves. Some of those challenges are awful.
10-06-2017, 11:27 AM #13
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by BubbaDaBarb View Post
I'd love to see these as US saves. Some of those challenges are awful.

The worst for me was the 6 perfect shotlock, no damage bosses and kill 5 enemies while frozen. Btw the reregion is possible for this save
10-10-2017, 10:22 AM #14
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
The worst for me was the 6 perfect shotlock, no damage bosses and kill 5 enemies while frozen. Btw the reregion is possible for this save

I just tried re-regioning this and all it did was delete the test data I had nothing popped up.
10-10-2017, 11:01 AM #15
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by zts1 View Post
I just tried re-regioning this and all it did was delete the test data I had nothing popped up.

"First save u can go beat the final boss, lvl 80 it's not a big deal. U will earn the finish the game and critical mode trophy.
Second save u just need to complete the final challenge (seach some youtube video how to do it) u will need a few try it's maybe the hardest objective.
Third save it's my last 100% so i don't know if u can unlock the treasures trophy just try to take another chest lemme know "

u need to do the following action, nothing pops on load. If it not work maybe u reregion it wrong
10-10-2017, 11:27 PM #16
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
"First save u can go beat the final boss, lvl 80 it's not a big deal. U will earn the finish the game and critical mode trophy.
Second save u just need to complete the final challenge (seach some youtube video how to do it) u will need a few try it's maybe the hardest objective.
Third save it's my last 100% so i don't know if u can unlock the treasures trophy just try to take another chest lemme know "

u need to do the following action, nothing pops on load. If it not work maybe u reregion it wrong

I followed the instructions to re-regioning properly

I used the two region save files, I took the Europe save file copied all the data pasted it into note pad removed all spaces and had the auto typer transfer the data into the US save file from start to finish. Nothing comes up the save file appears blank.

The only thing I noticed is that the European version may come up short when it comes to the amount of hex code lines when compared to the US save. Then again everything was all Zero's at the bottom so I'm not sure if just filling those in with all Zeros again would have helped.
Last edited by zts1 ; 10-10-2017 at 11:31 PM.
10-11-2017, 08:22 AM #17
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
Ok I have updated the file and converted it to a US file as well as made some changes

Aqua is now level 99 with as high stats as the game allows

This makes the no hit trophy easier for the aqua clone battle. use Stunlock twice(first right off the bat when you enter, if all the hits go through aqua clone should be stunned you then pop a megalixer or an elixer on your shortcuts and then cast stunlock again). At level 99 two stunlocks will nearly kill her, if you can get a third or half of a stunlock off after that it will kill her. Alternatively you can just dodge around the room until she casts the ability where a bunch of clones start circling you while casting an ice spell, you then apply your shield when they get close and perform a counter attack(the X ATTACK sign will pop up) which will stun the clone aqua making it possible for you to finish her off. This save is now save slot 1 while the critical trophy battle is now save slot 4.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked zts1 for this useful post:

BubbaDaBarb
04-25-2018, 02:19 PM #18
Clankday
Save Point
Thank you kind sir
01-07-2019, 04:05 AM #19
Thanks a lot.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo