Post: [EU] Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Fragmentary Passage Critical mode and challenges
09-19-2017, 10:00 PM #1
RPGAddict
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here we go

I just 100% the Fragmentary Passage and i did some saves

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

First save u can go beat the final boss, lvl 80 it's not a big deal. U will earn the finish the game and critical mode trophy.
Second save u just need to complete the final challenge (seach some youtube video how to do it) u will need a few try it's maybe the hardest objective. Ambitious
Third save it's my last 100% so i don't know if u can unlock the treasures trophy just try to take another chest lemme know
Last edited by RPGAddict ; 10-27-2018 at 09:14 AM.

The following 121 users say thank you to RPGAddict for this useful post:

``,, 096194147, 750z, adi.raib91, adolphskye, aeki88, aerilon, albert2wesker, Alessandro-Duca, alphapiers, alvaro_15, Aman-Sangar, Andrs-Vargas-Beato, arnaud02, AshleyAR89, Aurel_, batman148, beccer, ben365-, Bierbubi88, boltstryke, bruno83, BubbaDaBarb, Cacodemon, Choua51, CK9944, Cloud, condedooku, Corvis, CountFlame, Crainey320, dante.salomone, Darkthanblack, Doggloc1992, Dragon150, Eiyen2, Erick.Dias, farfarok, Fenderfix, Fina, frazzee1, Genesis777, georgydann, GianniFuta, Goofy95, hajwel, hamabsh99, Hector.R, heygirlhey, ianciuleddu, Impara, itezal88, jakoxlp, JamesDRobbins, Jeris, jonathanmaya, jourvey, julolz, junyi_utakata, kaka20, kefkakuma, khpro, kid90, Klift84, L-Griever, LanaIvanZeze, letmesignup, lfelipe1501, LionSKennedy, LockonEin, lounas225, lowryder2005, LupinVale, M4CarbineSin, mancaos, manman05, MariusXD, mazeplayer, mgflava00, Midori Doku, miichaelchriis, milito0022, mnga13, molupo, MooDy95, Mowicz, Mr Mind, Mr. Clark, nanophonik, PlayerZero, ppdd, pup92, RealDealExpress, reidouraidou, renren95, Saman80, Seb Breba, shafi52122, shiiki86, Shuy and 21 other users.
09-19-2017, 10:43 PM #2
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by jokillemall View Post
Here we go

You must login or register to view this content.

First save u can go beat the final boss, lvl 80 it's not a big deal. U will earn the finish the game and critical mode trophy.
Second save u just need to complete the final challenge (seach some youtube video how to do it) u will need a few try it's maybe the hardest objective.
Third save it's my last 100% so i don't know if u can unlock the treasures trophy just try to take another chest lemme know

Glad that shared your save man i was waiting for this one
09-19-2017, 11:01 PM #3
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by albert2wesker View Post
Glad that shared your save man i was waiting for this one

Well that was quite useless, just a time saver cause the game last like 5 hours, there's nothing grindy but i did it Smile

Glad its useful

The following user thanked RPGAddict for this useful post:

albert2wesker
09-19-2017, 11:04 PM #4
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Well that was quite useless, just a time saver cause the game last like 5 hours, there's nothing grindy but i did it Smile

Glad its useful

it is but i am really busy with games such as zombi and i was done with attack on titan which was a grinding fiesta soo yea and now i need the dream drop distance, hopefully, someone will share it someday
09-19-2017, 11:10 PM #5
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by albert2wesker View Post
it is but i am really busy with games such as zombi and i was done with attack on titan which was a grinding fiesta soo yea and now i need the dream drop distance, hopefully, someone will share it someday

There's already a save here but didnt tested, i will do DDD after FFIX now, maybe ill do a save set for both of them

The following 2 users say thank you to RPGAddict for this useful post:

albert2wesker, Cloud
09-19-2017, 11:14 PM #6
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
There's already a save here but didnt tested, i will do DDD after FFIX now, maybe ill do a save set for both of them

i will test the save once i find it and thanks man i just hope the DDD has the same region as mine otherwise i will have to wait for yours since your region is the same as mine
09-19-2017, 11:40 PM #7
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Here we go

You must login or register to view this content.

Second save u just need to complete the final challenge (seach some youtube video how to do it) u will need a few try it's maybe the hardest objective.

btw i just tested all the saves and they did what you have told but the treasure trophy did not as it counts as 100% i tried the 3rd save and took the treasure in the forest of thorns that has its map but nothing happen
09-20-2017, 04:53 AM #8
RPGAddict
Little One
Unlucky but the treasure trophy is really easy, I forgot and overwrited the save with the last treasure :(
09-20-2017, 07:10 AM #9
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Thanks. really useful
09-20-2017, 07:20 AM #10
Mr Mind
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks a lot!

I will test it later
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo